7.2 Coming January 29th?

Brutallus-DN

They will first put 7.2 in our servers before they say a single word for it, they might even forget to mention it in the maintenance notes.

So they removed manastone supplements and now they bring them back, what kind of recycling is this? I hope ti is brokerable, if not we can be prepared to see some p2w people run around with full ultimate manastones, get rekt.

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

i got to the same conclution when i saw it, but this is NC, might be just an update of the 7.0 not the 7.2. This is NC, so let's not get high hopes that it is when it might not be.

...or they can simply put the item in BCM and never allow us to use it and troll us. After all they probably saw the item and thought about milking some money so they just put it there not knowing that other regions that got this are already in 7.2 or 7.5.

I hope I am wrong, but I fear they will put the item there that is meant for 7.2 and realize they forgot to put 7.2 on us. Maybe they think they put 7.2 on us already or something, they are THAT in touch with our game.

1 hour ago, Chibi-DN said:

woohoo! spending over 5$ per ult stone socket amazing price!! derp herp :peepotard:

Lets hope ti is brokerable, which I doubt. A limited time item only for those few gamers that are willing to spend a fortune on putting a whole set worth of ultimate manastones.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...or they can simply put the item in BCM and never allow us to use it and troll us.

I mean that would not be unusual. We literally have an item in the current event that we cannot properly use because we do not have 7.2, and they never mentioned it to us.

9 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I mean that would not be unusual. We literally have an item in the current event that we cannot properly use because we do not have 7.2, and they never mentioned it to us.

And this is the most telling thing.

Why should we care when they clearly don't?

Archived