Weekly Server Maintenance - January 15, 2020

Cyan

18 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Vantheria-DN well yeah the end of a patch is always the most quiet time, but it probably doesn't help your case that all the DN Asmos moved to KT recently, with more intending to go when transfers reopen 

Yep, you are very correct. I said elsewhere that another server merge is needed. One final server to live on for the next year or so until the game permanently shuts down.

3 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Vantheria-DN well yeah the end of a patch is always the most quiet time, but it probably doesn't help your case that all the DN Asmos moved to KT recently, with more intending to go when transfers reopen 

Don't think at the point where need another merge yet.  As one of the people who left DN to go to KT I can honestly say I do not regret the decision.  KT feels more populated, has more ow pvp compared to dn which was almost zero.  Altars are alot more competitive and fun they have fun pvp almost every vulnerbility.  Sieges are fun.  I won't speak for others who left but the reason I listed are why I did.  I am just an average player but just being able to find pvp win or lose without having to dive bomb camps to get kills is a big plus in my book.  After playing on KT since transfer I can honestly say it is alot more active then DN from while we were there to when we left and I mean alot.

1 minute ago, Tyd-DN said:

Don't think at the point where need another merge yet.  As one of the people who left DN to go to KT I can honestly say I do not regret the decision.  KT feels more populated, has more ow pvp compared to dn which was almost zero.  Altars are alot more competitive and fun they have fun pvp almost every vulnerbility.  Sieges are fun.  I won't speak for others who left but the reason I listed are why I did.  I am just an average player but just being able to find pvp win or lose without having to dive bomb camps to get kills is a big plus in my book.  After playing on KT since transfer I can honestly say it is alot more active then DN from while we were there to when we left and I mean alot.

You just made Aria's point for her, Tyd. If too many people transfer to KT, then DN will need to be merged. Aria feels we are already at that point, I am not sure that I disagree.

32 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You just made Aria's point for her, Tyd. If too many people transfer to KT, then DN will need to be merged. Aria feels we are already at that point, I am not sure that I disagree.

yeh I agree with if to many transfer but with transfers down and the fact that all lugbug quests are broken for those that transfered I don't see them reopening them anytime soon as It willtake them a while maybe months to find the lugbug fix heck we transfered end of what November and they are still broken.  Also with Katalam and Danaria come back and those zones being cross server zones I just don't see a merge rush.  Just my opinion is all

10 hours ago, Tyd-DN said:

After playing on KT since transfer I can honestly say it is alot more active then DN from while we were there to when we left and I mean alot.

When you say more active do you mean there is simply more Elyos to fight or do you mean both factions are more active?

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

When you say more active do you mean there is simply more Elyos to fight or do you mean both factions are more active?

I mean both factions are more active.  Sure their are more Elyos to fight to but I see way more Asmos out pvping and doing things on KT then did DN.  Also I don't think what the 20 people who transfered maybe 25 should of screwed over a faction because honestly looking at the people I see from DN here the Number of Asmos who left is close to that number.  However Dn A was slowing down before we left so perhaps people just took a break or quit all together.

48 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

what is the problem? i think a lot of asmos transfered to KT... Shouldn't the server be a bit more balanced now?

The problem there was never DN E never had numbers cause they did in fact the number were even to in their favor though they will come on here and say it wasn't.  Their issue was they would use the same siege strategies everytime especially at Divine and lose.  Dn was never a Asmos outnumbered the elyos issue.

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

what is the problem? i think a lot of asmos transfered to KT... Shouldn't the server be a bit more balanced now?

As someone currently residing on DN-A, my opinion is that the 20-ish people who transferred to KT-A were all very active members of the DN-A "community." As Tyd pointed out, a lot of people have just quit/taken a break until 7.2, yes, but people transferring to KT-A has also hurt DN-A morale. Less people want to do anything. Idk, I'm not really complaining, I guess, just putting my thoughts out there. I do think we need another server merge by late 2020 though.

9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

As someone currently residing on DN-A, my opinion is that the 20-ish people who transferred to KT-A were all very active members of the DN-A "community." As Tyd pointed out, a lot of people have just quit/taken a break until 7.2, yes, but people transferring to KT-A has also hurt DN-A morale. Less people want to do anything. Idk, I'm not really complaining, I guess, just putting my thoughts out there. I do think we need another server merge by late 2020 though.

tbh many of those 20 who transfered not even playing atm or play less.  So imo DN A would of had same issue transfers or not.  Heck I am going away soon and won't be playing for bit.

The number of players who transfered out of DN-A to KT-A  might not seem alot but DN seems more empty than usual.It might  be that way because  people quit or taking a hiatus too but transfers really hurt this side.... Server merge will be needed sooner than expected.

Asmos ranking first siege after reset

01-08-20_11-10-00-PM.png

Elyos. 

01-08-20_10-52-17-PM.png

Assuming I am -100% wrong here 

where we don't count those that can't get credit on the weaker elyos side, theres more asmos at siege than elyos. And probably server. When did the ~20-25? people who left DN to go to KT even matter? Proves the point of how stacked and few p2w people have on a population. Clean out the resources and move to another.

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

When you have less than 200 players, 25 seems one hell of a lot.

A merge will be needed soon.

Yeah... like another ~40 people can go Kt to make DN more balanced LOL

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived