Forums

Aion 7.2 is coming?

Vellly-KT

Pessimistic as it is, does it even really matter? 7.2 is just going to be more of the same, more of what things are like now. I do not think there is any saving Aion in NA at this point. They would have to undo so many of the changes they've made and go at it again from the ground up. We'd need completely new management too.

12 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Jake-DN what happened to Bubbles?

Well in short, she's no longer with NCsoft ;) 

1 minute ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

In NA history, game update deployments are usually done 2 weeks after the announcement is made. Since @Cyan will make the 7.2 announcement this Wednesday, this will very likely mean 7.2 NA deployment date will be 2020-02-05.

Every time I see your name I always remind myself on how I could have made 10k+ off of selling my old D2 accounts with all the perm 08s and shit but yet I let that stuff hit the 3 month mark.

• Aion Team
On 1/20/2020 at 6:05 PM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Jokes aside @Cyan please tell me we are getting the September 2019 7.2 patch from Korea, with the custom arenas and vandal nerfs

I don't have the dates off the top of my head but we're getting "both parts" of the update. For reference EU launched their 7.2 update with the first part.

7 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I don't have the dates off the top of my head but we're getting "both parts" of the update. For reference EU launched their 7.2 update with the first part.

come on guys dont stress them out.. they dont have anything to share like before about EC its been so long .. just chill and enjoy this NA private server feeling with bugs and stuffs .. 

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think he means he doesn't have the dates of the original KR releases (for us to go look up info about them).

42 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yeah. That wasn't worded the best, was it?

...looks like they constantly miss-word a lot of what they say lately. The posts they do for updates or maintenance info is always so concise even they don't know what they meant once they re-read it.

Google translator is better at English then them.

• Aion Team
18 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Well it's Wednesday and as expected no surprise here

It's coming today! Still lots of time left today [insert broken emoji]

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...looks like they constantly miss-word a lot of what they say lately. The posts they do for updates or maintenance info is always so concise even they don't know what they meant once they re-read it.

Google translator is better at English then them.

But I speak English! I don't think things are really THAT bad, come on now! Although sometimes I do forget to change a date or two.

Archived