Updated Issues Jan 2020

fearemall-DN

5 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I'm sure Aly explain to you a certain top ranked player and how he lost his rank for that reason.

I have zero idea who you are talking about. If you can't manage to get contribution in Dem sieges, you don't deserve the rank.

And the contribution zones are fine. They aren't the problem. What the others are talking about are the old sieges pre-loser-buff.

Though I am not sure why I am even responding.

Talking to Ele be like..

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And idiots like you want to keep contribution zone small lul.

Yes because I would get my contribution while enemies were at siege, I wouldn't wait afk at walls hoping the league would contribute on my behalf. The time that people would chase the enemies all the way to the bases was after the siege happened for at least 15~20 minutes. If you can't get contribution for that long then you are not part of the siege. I wish the contribution areas was INSIDE the fortress only, people like you would have vanished from the game altogether.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I have zero idea who you are talking about. If you can't manage to get contribution in Dem sieges, you don't deserve the rank.

And the contribution zones are fine. They aren't the problem. What the others are talking about are the old sieges pre-loser-buff.

Though I am not sure why I am even responding.

Talking to Ele be like..

giphy.gif

I'm sure you do Aion expert. Everyone who played during that time knows what happened. Theres also plenty who waste their time a siege and not get credit.

I mean, i wouldn't waste my time replying if someone didn't bring me up.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes because I would get my contribution while enemies were at siege, I wouldn't wait afk at walls hoping the league would contribute on my behalf. The time that people would chase the enemies all the way to the bases was after the siege happened for at least 15~20 minutes. If you can't get contribution for that long then you are not part of the siege. I wish the contribution areas was INSIDE the fortress only, people like you would have vanished from the game altogether.

Good solution to a dead pvp game. 

27 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I'm sure you do Aion expert. Everyone who played during that time knows what happened. Theres also plenty who waste their time a siege and not get credit.

I mean, i wouldn't waste my time replying if someone didn't bring me up.

*snip*

I don't know who you are talking about. Name them or we can just write this off on yet another delusional rant of yours.

And again.. if you don't get credit at siege, then the only person you can blame is yourself. 

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...enlighten us about this so important thing that nobody knows/remembers.

Why skip the part directed at you? 

17 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't know who you are talking about. Name them or we can just write this off on yet another delusional rant of yours.

And again.. if you don't get credit at siege, then the only person you can blame is yourself. 

Isn't it too bad that removing the old forums removed the history to the game right?

Yeah.. its kinda my fault, no prestige, no xforms to GP mob farming,spend 5 mins at siege AFk the rest of it, yet hovering at around ~110 rank.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Why skip the part directed at you? 

Isn't it too bad that removing the old forums removed the history to the game right?

Yeah.. its kinda my fault, no prestige, no xforms to GP mob farming,spend 5 mins at siege AFk the rest of it, yet hovering at around ~110 rank.

Wait. What? You are complaining about the size of the contribution area and only spend 5 min active at sieges and yet are still 110? That's a pretty amazing cost to reward ratio, don't you think? You do really very little and get decent rewards. Not sure why you would complain. Don't you think that someone who spends less than 10% of a siege active should be far lower on the rankings than 110? I've done one siege in the past 2 weeks and can't believe I am still a 1 star. It's kind of sick, right?

And to explain (since it sailed right over you), when I said "if you don't get credit..." I meant the "you" to mean anyone. Not you specifically, thought that also applies.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Wait. What? You are complaining about the size of the contribution area and only spend 5 min active at sieges and yet are still 110? That's a pretty amazing cost to reward ratio, don't you think? You do really very little and get decent rewards. Not sure why you would complain. Don't you think that someone who spends less than 10% of a siege active should be far lower on the rankings than 110? I've done one siege in the past 2 weeks and can't believe I am still a 1 star. It's kind of sick, right?

And to explain (since it sailed right over you), when I said "if you don't get credit..." I meant the "you" to mean anyone. Not you specifically, thought that also applies.

Yep. Cuz you know contribution only counts when you're inside the contribution zone, right? And when you can't get back after dieing.. "siege" is over to a certain faction. 

Unless I want to spend $12 a month on prestige pack for left-over content, 30-40 is eazy.

Okay this is getting petty. I think we all know deep down that there is nothing wrong with the contribution zones. Dying doesn't remove your contribution, so even if your faction is getting dumpster'd and you show up late, you can kamikaze into the crowd and one shot newbies with normal transforms and no gear. The only siege where you get no credit for showing up late is divine, but that's because it's a 5-minute siege

2 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Okay this is getting petty. I think we all know deep down that there is nothing wrong with the contribution zones. Dying doesn't remove your contribution, so even if your faction is getting dumpster'd and you show up late, you can kamikaze into the crowd and one shot newbies with normal transforms and no gear. The only siege where you get no credit for showing up late is divine, but that's because it's a 5-minute siege

Oh. No. I thought we were roleplaying! The old Elyos campaign was all about betrayal, back stabbing and you can say that most of those Elyos in the rich district were total assholes. Remember the woman that had to give up her baby because the father was just some guard?

You mean to tell me that Ele really hates Asmodian PLAYERS? That her hatred isn't just RP?

Well. That's just sad.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Nah. I would rather be Asmodian. Elyos are a bunch of back-stabby, self-absorbed assholes. I know because I once was one.

anime-girl-angry-gif-4.gif

Hey!!! don't put all Elyos on the same level as Ele, even though I admit that I had a couple of mental breakdowns and I came to the forum to vent my fury for something that happened in the game, I have had the intelligence to adjust my gameplay to get what I want, and that includes the contribution in the sieges for my sorc and my two weeks old vandal in KT (the one in DN is gone for good).

Elyos in Katalam might not be an organized faction, but at least we strive to try to win the forts just like the Asmos on every siege regadless who has the buff and what lvl it is, making the sieges in Katalam fun

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Rich coming from someone who leads their alliance just to pve dux.

@Ele-DN Baseless rebuttal is baseless; I have only led 1 alliance all year and it was a PVP alliance that spent all but the last 3% of siege PVPing outside of the Demaha fort, before porting in, helping clear the dux room with the artifact pop, and then beating the last 1% of the dux while dux room was empty.

Not sure why you're so adversarial, if getting credit under the cirumstances you provided is a genuine problem as I had assumed, I have given you a genuine solution

Back to the original topic for just a moment..  IB is *supposed* to be even grounds.  You can still go splat pretty quickly to someone using no-ani hack.   And yes,  it is out there.  I have heard several people talking about using it.  I have also died to it and sent tickets,  not that they do anything to those people... although the evergale bans give me some hope.    +1 to Capa for his wall-o-memories because yes the game has come a very long way.  Been kinda unhappy with it myself lately but I still hope that someday they will listen to us and resolve some of the issues before dumping more content that has a potential to be broken.  Whos starting the 7.2 know issues thread?

Archived