Weekly Server Maintenance - January 22, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Icerunerk's Winter Sculpting event will end.
  • For the next week there will be the following login rewards per character (level 76 or higher) per day:
    • 2 Hours:
      • Manastone Fastener (x150)
      • Fighting Spirit Fragment (x50)
    • 4 Hours:
      • Stellium (x20)
      • Legendary Engraved Manastone Box
    • 6 Hours
      • [Event] Legendary Enchantment Stone selection Box (7-days)
      • Daevanion Essence 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

4S5LTcw1mTGfJylUtbBySeKxmUKI_jJ6oLQAw6Tm 6qukytgqy4b41.png xod5cxzi43b41.jpg

• Aion Team

We will be delivering used EXP extractors (or equivalent coins) to characters that used these items when the next update is out. If you haven't used them hang on to them in the mean time.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Advanced issue found

?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

• For the next week there will be the following login rewards per character (level 76 or higher) per day:
    • 2 Hours:
      • Manastone Fastener (x150)
      • Fighting Spirit Fragment (x50)
    • 4 Hours:
      • Stellium (x20)
      • Legendary Engraved Manastone Box
    • 6 Hours
      • [Event] Legendary Enchantment Stone selection Box (7-days)
      • Daevanion Essence 

You don't have to do all of this shit. If you want people back just bring old luna skin crafting back you don't sell old skins anyway and add Kinah boxes to a special craft.
Change Gold Sand Traders to sell skins that were available on NPCs such as Sanctum NPCs, Crucible NPCs, Fortuneers NPCs, etc.

It's not that hard.

5 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

They deserved but I think skins are more important that's all :)

.. are more important to you. Some people would be pleased with a better and more consistent skin rotation, but -everyone- benefits from most upgrade material. Even those that have a full set of +15 can work on a second (or a third) set.

Just keep things in perspective.

P.S. @Cyan Will we also be hearing something about the EC compensation that you promised today?

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hey, I need those essences to start on my 2nd +15 skill. :(

Cyan, it's Wednesday now. I hope we will still get a 7.2 announcement today! :x

It's still early in CA. They need to get into the offices, have their coffee, do work for games BnS, have lunch, have a couple of BnS planning meetings, play ping pong and -then- get around to the Aion 7.2 announcement.

37 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's still early in CA. They need to get into the offices, have their coffee, do work for games BnS, have lunch, have a couple of BnS planning meetings, play ping pong and -then- get around to the Aion 7.2 announcement.

This 2020 barely started and I'm already amused how things changed. Never though Aly would say those things about NC west instead of being the paladin of Justice. Never though I would start to like her on forums :P

1 minute ago, RagdoII-DN said:

This 2020 barely started and I'm already amused how things changed. Never though Aly would say those things about NC west instead of being the paladin of Justice. Never though I would start to like her on forums :P

Then you haven't been paying attention. But that's fine. Reading is difficult. It's much easier to sit in your own little pot of prejudice.

Did I fix that whole "liking Aly" thing for you?

Archived