Jump to content
Erreshkigal-DN

Hopefully 7.2 patch update fix server transfer bug

Recommended Posts

Missing Lugbug quest after server transfer, and half of the skin on my gears were missing, it's been more than 2 months and I still "waiting" for development team fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Erreshkigal-DN said:

Missing Lugbug quest after server transfer, and half of the skin on my gears were missing, it's been more than 2 months and I still "waiting" for development team fix it. 

Is your window not opening or does it open and is empty, or does it open, is not empty but quests never update?

I have never bothered with lugbug quests myself, but how the hell did they make lugbug quests broken after a transfer. They always have the weirdest ways to glitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The icon just does not appear when we log into characters that transferred servers. As a returning player its kind of sucks as we cannot get extra genesis crystals/ulti manastones/AP from these side quests.

If this issue isn't fixed by the next patch, I am curious if it will limit/impact the affected player's ability to enter the Red Katalam zone as we need to recharge/fill the hourglass to enter (I heard some quests for the recharge item are via lugbug).

Oh well...

giphy.gif

 

Edited by Screamz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Screamz-DN said:

The icon just does not appear when we log into characters that transferred servers. As a returning player its kind of sucks as we cannot get extra genesis crystals/ulti manastones/AP from these side quests.

If this issue isn't fixed by the next patch, I am curious if it will limit/impact the affected player's ability to enter the Red Katalam zone as we need to recharge/fill the hourglass to enter (I heard some quests for the recharge item are via lugbug).

Oh well...

 

If it is only the icon that is missing can you try to bring the window by the default shortcut Shift+N or try to use the menu to get there? (If the shortcut is removed somehow you can put a shortcut for that window through options). I assume someone already tried this and it didn't work, I am only trying to help to see if the whole thing is missing or just the icon.

R7DSiHo.jpg      xSSMcBO.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If it is only the icon that is missing can you try to bring the window by the default shortcut Shift+N or try to use the menu to get there? (If the shortcut is removed somehow you can put a shortcut for that window through options). I assume someone already tried this and it didn't work, I am only trying to help to see if the whole thing is missing or just the icon.

R7DSiHo.jpg      xSSMcBO.jpg

Yeah it doesn't work. We have no open lugbug quests. Just a straight up glitch, which is why transfers were shut down ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
21 minutes ago, Screamz-DN said:

Yeah it doesn't work. We have no open lugbug quests. Just a straight up glitch, which is why transfers were shut down ASAP. 

Try uninstalling. 100% success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Try uninstalling. 100% success. 

The bug only exists in specific characters, the client has no issue, so uninstalling won't fix that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The bug only exists in specific characters, the client has no issue, so uninstalling won't fix that.

I think Ele's meaning to uninstall the game and never come back, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
On 1/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I think Ele's meaning to uninstall the game and never come back, lol.

Ahh. Ele. Helpful as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 6:59 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I think Ele's meaning to uninstall the game and never come back, lol.

If this is what she meant, then I guess we just found the reply to her whenever she wants to complain that she didn't get contribution while she was afk knitting or something. But then again I remember telling her indirectly this, and she replied "good thing for a dying game". You just can't win against Ele, she has all the answers, even google asks her for answers some time.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you taken your own advice yet? You're clearly miserable with Aion and have been miserable for probably over six years.

Go play FFXIV or GW2 or something. I think you'd enjoy them more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Just Relaying what I was told when I posted on forums.

The guy here is posting about a bug that affects a few players only and it is making his game bad while others already have it better, which creates an imbalance.

I haven't really seen you complain about a bug, and if you did I must have missed it in the sea of complains you keep writing about your needs.

  • You complained about the contribution area, which is exactly the same for everyone, everyone keeps getting contribution except you. Instead of you trying to game up yourself and get contribution, you decided to write down the most ridiculous request that favors you.
  • You complained about daeva dash, where you afked and your problem is you got the losing rewards because you didn't bother to take some time to get some points and then afk (something your enemies bothered to do and you had an issue with).
  • You then complained that you entered ID and the enemies were more op, which is not a problem itself, you then twisted our words about making a premade, you made a premade, sat afk and expected to get winning rewards because this is what you interpret our advice!
  • You made a thread complaining that after you entered a quick queue AD, the enemies were already done with all bosses and left, and then you complained that you had to afk for 20 minutes for it to finish by itself, because you didn't even bother finishing an empty AD yourself, while the enemies were kind enough to give you the winning AP.

Looks like you do not have problems with the bugs but aion itself. The guy who made this post has a serious problem and it is not even the same for everyone, it affects him and a few people than transferred. It is not even like EC being closed which affects everyone, this bug affects him, not me and it is not a developer issue, it is a blatant bug.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
50 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The guy here is posting about a bug that affects a few players only and it is making his game bad while others already have it better, which creates an imbalance.

Lets not derail this thread just because theres a few complaining about a bug that just affects them just like the few playing the same game that has the same imbalance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Lets not derail this thread just because theres a few complaining about a bug that just affects them just like the few playing the same game that has the same imbalance. 

Telling others not to derail a thread after coming into it and posting useless nonsense. 200iq. 

DigitalHalfBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get an update on this? It's approaching a week and this issue has not been addressed at all. All transferred players are unable to go to Red Kata/Danaria as lugbug is still missing for all of us. Thanks in advance @Cyan.

 

Can you just mail us the hourglasses that we would otherwise acquire via lugbug until it is fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Screamz-DN said:

Can we get an update on this? It's approaching a week and this issue has not been addressed at all. All transferred players are unable to go to Red Kata/Danaria as lugbug is still missing for all of us. Thanks in advance @Cyan.

 

Can you just mail us the hourglasses that we would otherwise acquire via lugbug until it is fixed?

Waiting for a staff member with the username Bush to tell us: This will not be another Vietn- Evergale Canyon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×