Patch Notes 7.2

LeDoosh-DN

9 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

How about normally we get the day of the patch. No reason to be so negative.

I would agree that the patch notes could be better, or that I'd rather they were available several hours or a day soon- but no need to exaggerate.

Learn your meme my friend.  If we take this situation too seriously we will either lose our minds or quit. So we joke about it.

The announcement does say, "Keep an eye out for additional news and the forthcoming patch notes to ensure you’re ready." We do normally get the patch notes the day of the patch, so that's probably a non-starter. We are told that there will be "additional news" that isn't the patch notes. Not sure what form that will be in. That probably won't be a Q&A (much as I think we would all like that) considering we are only being given a weeks notice. (Which is odd in and of itself.) It's Friday. They don't work on the weekends and the patch is Wednesday. So.. maybe a pre-written post today with a little more information on the patch?

37 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The announcement does say, "Keep an eye out for additional news and the forthcoming patch notes to ensure you’re ready." We do normally get the patch notes the day of the patch, so that's probably a non-starter. We are told that there will be "additional news" that isn't the patch notes. Not sure what form that will be in. That probably won't be a Q&A (much as I think we would all like that) considering we are only being given a weeks notice. (Which is odd in and of itself.) It's Friday. They don't work on the weekends and the patch is Wednesday. So.. maybe a pre-written post today with a little more information on the patch?

Everyone:
v4Dh7sj.jpg

Archived