Demaha Siege general disconnect in KT

Camalus-KT

Im just wondering or being QQ..

Everytime Elyos are inside killing Boss, when its 25% we get general players disconnected. I can bet more than 50% of the players inside get disconnected.. I have been disconnected more than 10 times, and I can bet if im inside killing boss when it get to 25%, its 100% sure that I'm going to be disconnected. its not my GPU, or CPU or Ram cuz i have a really good computer to play.

I have lowered graphics and everything.. and its the same. it looks like its something programmed, cuz I dont get DC on 40% or 30%.. especial on 25%. thats fishy.

The Elyos aren't doing anything. It's just the client. It's horribly optimized. I can guarantee you that there are Elyos disconnecting at the exact same time and thinking it's something that the Asmodians are doing.

Try a fresh reinstall. That often helps me when I am having issues. Just remember to save your screenshot folder somewhere else before you uninstall, if that's something you are interesting in keeping.

While doing siege in Demaha, our group noticed that some of us DC when the entire faction gets a buff (Stellian Support Buff or some nonsense, you can see the text in chat if you don't DC). Soon as you see this chat, everyone gets healed multiple times and a buff appears on your bar. You will notice a lot of people from both factions DC at this time. 

17 hours ago, Screamz-DN said:

While doing siege in Demaha, our group noticed that some of us DC when the entire faction gets a buff (Stellian Support Buff or some nonsense, you can see the text in chat if you don't DC). Soon as you see this chat, everyone gets healed multiple times and a buff appears on your bar. You will notice a lot of people from both factions DC at this time. 

Exactly this. The disconnects occur when we all get the buff. It's just a bug, unfortunately. (Like so many other things in this game.)

On 25/1/2020 at 0:52 AM, Camalus-KT said:

Im just wondering or being QQ..

Everytime Elyos are inside killing Boss, when its 25% we get general players disconnected. I can bet more than 50% of the players inside get disconnected.. I have been disconnected more than 10 times, and I can bet if im inside killing boss when it get to 25%, its 100% sure that I'm going to be disconnected. its not my GPU, or CPU or Ram cuz i have a really good computer to play.

I have lowered graphics and everything.. and its the same. it looks like its something programmed, cuz I dont get DC on 40% or 30%.. especial on 25%. thats fishy.

For me it's been several months already without a single DC at sieges. My PC is like 8 years old and i live far away from the servers.

My simple Advice:

-1 Hide other players with Shift+F12

-2 Set animations to " Self "

-3 Use a Vpn Ping Reducer (even if you have a really good conection and your ping is already low, these programs will help reduce spikes and estabilize your connection, overall you will get less DC)

4- inside boss room there is too many players and mobs in a really small area, and around 25% dux HP all the enemy faction will teleport, so that produces extra lag with high chances of crashes or DCs.

So before this happens lets say at 50% HP switch to Fixed FPS mode.

Archived