Enchantment Rates

MiphaBae-DN

These enchantment rates are complete shit and really take away from the enjoyment of playing the game. I am now on 9 straight ultimate stone fails on my plume. It shouldn't even be possible to fail 9 straight, you can bet your ass I have never had 9 straight work. I had a stretch where I failed 11/12 ulti stones about a month ago. Why even play this shit if it's not possible to make progress on your gear even playing day and night?

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It does feel that way sometimes, doesn't it?

I really wish that the devs would consider implementing some sort of fail stack idea where successive failures increase the chances that the next enchant will succeed. 

They will implement it in 7.2, just on the wrong and completely unnecessary thing
when you try to evolve a S-rank minion (from 1 to 2, for example), there is a chance to fail, and if you do, the next time you'll have a greater chance of 3% to succeed (wow!)

2 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Make that 10 fails in a row now... over a 2 week span on that piece.

Lets see if you can beat my 31 fails. 

3 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

They will implement it in 7.2, just on the wrong and completely unnecessary thing
when you try to evolve a S-rank minion (from 1 to 2, for example), there is a chance to fail, and if you do, the next time you'll have a greater chance of 3% to succeed (wow!)

I am going to assume that Cash shop functions are the reason for this. Being rewarded with a better chance for failing keeps people paying for more S-rank minium. 

I'll join this rant. It says an ultimate stone on ultimate gear is 52%. I don't know how because failing 7 ultimate stones on different occasions on one item certainly is not 52%. Nor is failing 4 on another item on different occasions. Now I am on my 3rd piece of gear and 1 has already failed. Nice way to award people's grind for materials that take extremely long to get.

11 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

I'll join this rant. It says an ultimate stone on ultimate gear is 52%. I don't know how because failing 7 ultimate stones on different occasions on one item certainly is not 52%. Nor is failing 4 on another item on different occasions. Now I am on my 3rd piece of gear and 1 has already failed. Nice way to award people's grind for materials that take extremely long to get.

We don't even know what the actual rates are for NA (for all we know they have lowered rates for NA), why is every thing nerfed here? We get less ways to get stones, we get weaker transforms, everything costs more luna than other regions and the cash shop usually has nothing that is even worth spending money on.

22 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

These enchantment rates are complete shit and really take away from the enjoyment of playing the game. I am now on 9 straight ultimate stone fails on my plume. It shouldn't even be possible to fail 9 straight, you can bet your ass I have never had 9 straight work. I had a stretch where I failed 11/12 ulti stones about a month ago. Why even play this shit if it's not possible to make progress on your gear even playing day and night?

I think plume and bracelet have the worst enchant rate. I dont know how many stones i have spent on a legendary plume 10+. and its still 10+, sometimes it goes to 11+, but i cant to 12+.

your not the ones disgusted with the enchantment rate, i still have  a gold plume , bracelet and earring, dont have the ultium to convert yet , or my bow also gold, but do have a crafted +15 ultimate bow that took forever to do , but the rest of my gear is all purple and either +11 or +12 except for necklace, cant get any of it past that point, all it does is fail fail fail, only reason neck is 15 is we had a event going at the time it was done.

Archived