Basia-DN

7.2 Patch Update

Basia-DN   

Is it just me or does it feel like this patch is being rushed and pushed out .... 

IJS

I don't think we have ever had a patch announced 1 week before the patch ... 

Capa-KT   

they're crazy busy with the 5 simultaneous events for B&S's anniversary

but ye it's end of line soon

Cyan   

The announcement is unrelated to the schedule of work being done with testing, etc. I agree we don't do 1 week announces but that's how it happened here.

Lad-DN   

When we got 6.7 they gave an announcement 2 weeks before it went live, it was just like a paragraph saying "Hey new stuff coming!" Then 1 week before it went into a little bit of detail, and then we got the patch notes the Tuesday before the update.

And they had items for 7.2 listed in the Store Items In January page at the beginning of the month. So I'm sure at least some time went into it... but I wouldn't put it past them to just forget to tell us with all the BnS stuff going on right now. xD

Aly-DN   

We normally get two weeks for normal patches and longer for major patches (2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc). Patches take ages to get ready. So it's not as if the staff didn't know that the patch would be ready this day. The announcement post probably wasn't ready in time to give us two weeks notice. If that's true, then that's just sad. Just further proves how low on the totem pole we are in terms of getting any attention and I am not surprised.

Personally I am just miffed that we were told that there would be more information prior to the patch notes, but unless something is going to be posted today.. that isn't going to happen.

giphy.gif

It doesn't even matter anymore, in about half a day we get a new patch and we will see with our eyes "who dis".

At this point I am not sure I am excited or just anxious. I usually get driven by the negative things that we already know, than any changes that might be positive.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

When can we expect the patch notes, today or tomorrow? Just so people like me don't continuously keep checking the site.

edit: Just read the other topic. It is tonight. Thank you.

Edited by Unbeatable-KT

I think we are getting 7.2 that has golden stigmas. But right before tier S minions. 

3 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

When can we expect the patch notes, today or tomorrow? Just so people like me don't continuously keep checking the site.

edit: Just read the other topic. It is tonight. Thank you.

Sorc is still good for PVE, but shit in PVP due to long cd's.

@Cyan 

The patch notes say:

"Ripthread Shot: Decreased cooldown to 1 minute 30 seconds, cast time to 0.5 second."

But Ripthread Shot already have it...I dont see any changes (Already have 0.5 cast time and 1:30 CD). Im wrong or what?????