Fallen poeta abuse

Sachibi-DN

I was reading in Aion groups on facebook that ppl recived a warning only and they said you are not baning players and they are laughing about this because they already got lvl 75 and items anyway. I think this is not okay as you said. because a warning is not a punishment and they are still playing with those characters made (in lvl and items) by third-party programs.

here's a picture of what im talking about with a translation on right side. how players laught about this topic, this is not okay, they deserve a ban for this. they cant still playing with no punishment. 

22450670_10155014762288947_575310598_o.j

At least NCSoft is so kind to warn us instead of instantly ban us 
I would avoid using any instance scripts for the next weeks

Quote from paraly creator of the hack program everyone used to do fallen poeta. There is already a new script to farm this event btw, im sure everyone will just get a warning again for this onexD

1 hour ago, Raccoon-SL said:

I see all you bitching when people got warning instead of perma ban. You realize that the game will legit die if they ban everyone that hacks? What is your 12 year old ass gonna complain about after?Oh im in q for idl for 59 minutes. Why ncsoft perma ban all people. Freaking monkeys. 

Or people could like.. you know.. stop cheating?

5 hours ago, Raccoon-SL said:

I see all you bitching when people got warning instead of perma ban. You realize that the game will legit die if they ban everyone that hacks? What is your 12 year old ass gonna complain about after?Oh im in q for idl for 59 minutes. Why ncsoft perma ban all people. Freaking monkeys. 

And this, my friends, is the reason we can't have nice things.

This logic astounds. Amazes. Disgusts.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Why did you announce this so close to server mergers? I hope you weren't expecting this to somehow blow over because we'd be more concerned about other things.

So, not only did these guys get a slap on the wrist, they now know they need to change their names to something completely different upon merging (assuming they care enough about their reputations and want to reintegrate into the community)

You realize they're just going to sell or pass the accounts around right? And this basically tells them they get a free-pass to keep doing this on new accounts...

This is interesting timing. The method seems faulty though. I personally have only been in Fallen Poeta once way back when it released, just to try it. Luckily I wasn't affected, but my account that has never stepped in FP at all gets a warning. Lol. 

If you're going to implement bans or warnings, please make sure that your process isn't flawed. Especially RIGHT before mergers. 

I'm wondering right up to the moment why the punishments were differentiated?

There are players who have been blocked for 3 days and others for 2 weeks and there are those who have been permanently blocked.

The cheat in the game was for the same reason, so explain to me why were some players favored? Do they spend more money on your website?

You should be ashamed of such an attitude and give the same punishment to all players, let's suppose that I shoot 3 times at one person and kill them, and another person shoots once but killed the person as well. Is punishment differentiated by the amount of shot? or should it be the same because he took a life?

If NCsoft perma ban all the cheating players, nothing will be left for the 2 new servers.

Like some ppl already said, whe don't even have enough population and the majority of it cheats all day every day.

The best thing they could do is (just like in IO case) completely remove the arctifacts from Fallen Poeta Road and make it spawn after you kill Kroban, like in Luna.

Also, FP is completely possible to be done in 4 or 3 ppl, if they have a minimum of brain work. I just hope that people who is doing it by the HONEST way don't get a ban.

Yec said something about the tiered 'punishments' being in terms of the intensity of the abuse.
If you used it to level from 66 to 75 then it results in permaban, 68-74 14 days etc.
Not sure if it's a rumour or based on player confessions, but I'm sure there is some logic behind it... right?

Archived