Scheduled Game Update - January 29, 2020

Cyan

2 hours ago, Prinz-KT said:

Cool.  Now, how does my new/returning account get legendary transforms?

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes this is the bad thing about our side, they made transformation acquiring so hard and they also said that 6.+ shouldn't rely on events. They then gave us one event that you could get as many legendary transforms as you wanted, by entering the instance a gazillion times, so whoever didn't play at that time is literally screwed.

Lets hope they will bring the same event this year as well.

i didn't log in our servers yet, but from what i know about 7.2 doing Lugbug daily quests we should be able to get Ancient contracts now, and doing Lugbug weekly quests we get Legendary contracts, it should be 1 legendary contract each 8 weeks ( combining some fragments and a free bcm items with 30 days cooldown, so if i'm not wrong using 2 toons we should be able to get 1 legendary contract per month)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i didn't log in our servers yet, but from what i know about 7.2 doing Lugbug daily quests we should be able to get Ancient contracts now, and doing Lugbug weekly quests we get Legendary contracts, it should be 1 legendary contract each 8 weeks ( combining some fragments and a free bcm items with 30 days cooldown, so if i'm not wrong using 2 toons we should be able to get 1 legendary contract per month)

I logged before the 2nd forced maintenance we are at now, but I forgot to check the lugbug quests. I just saw our cubics were reset from a bug, you no longer have 6 transformation collections only selected but rather all and I saw I had like 7820 m.crit with self buffs (and no cubicles and not too many manastone crit stones socketed). This patch is going to be interesting.

I hope the people who transferred and had them bugged will now have them fixed.

10 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

Still no lugbug ...RIP guess no Crimson Katalam for me...SHOME  LEEEEE!!!!  Nah but seriously fix that ish I don't want to see these servers up until I have Lug Bug AND EC fixed I dont care if it takes a month....(laughs inside)

Crap I was worried about that.

4 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Aly-DN don't act surprised lol :-D

I'm not really surprised. Doesn't mean I didn't worry about that once I read the patch notes. I even posted this morning about it before the servers were back up.

I don't think any of us are surprised about anything that goes wrong and stays wrong for months without any meaningful updates. That doesn't mean that those of us who love this game don't worry about the downward spiral we are all riding.

5 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Cheesecake-DN I am grabbing your ankle I will not go down alone

@Aly-DN I know I just wanted to poke at you a lil since I saw you post RAWRRRR

I'll throw you a life jacket or something. xD

I said in Discord last night when I first read the notes that if they hadn't fixed lugbug, RIP to transfers.

I suppose that means I could go to KataDan and maybe take a few minutes to die rather than seconds because RNG hated my char and refused to give her shiny shit for doing anything with but people who transferred, who probably have gear, can't get into KataDan.

Yeah, that sucks, though, dude. Sorry NCsoft broke everythang. (ノ °益°)ノ

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm not really surprised. Doesn't mean I didn't worry about that once I read the patch notes. I even posted this morning about it before the servers were back up.

I don't think any of us are surprised about anything that goes wrong and stays wrong for months without any meaningful updates. That doesn't mean that those of us who love this game don't worry about the downward spiral we are all riding.

I worried about this after reading EU patch notes about the hourglass and charging it. Said the same thing and asked via a ticket about the issue being resolved with the patch. All I got was "we will pass this on to our development team".

24 minutes ago, Screamz-DN said:

I worried about this after reading EU patch notes about the hourglass and charging it. Said the same thing and asked via a ticket about the issue being resolved with the patch. All I got was "we will pass this on to our development team".

Surprise surprise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk6Fq6ipXCYjrjObOeyHy

14 minutes ago, Sisifo-DN said:

Now talking serious ,US have more than 330M of ppl and AION NA can't just 1 person to fix all this problems? very sad...but i thinks we dont have to much hope.

Well they do not own the game nor do they have the access to the game changes, as Cyan said they change nothing from Korean developers. Whatever change/nerf we have is requested to them and the developers implement it and send it to NCWest for launch.

(Not sure if GameForge has the ability/allowance to change the game by themselves because NCWest is part of the NCSoft, while GF is not.)

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I just think to say thank you NC for these magnificent items that you gave to us as compensation for the emergency maintenance, it was something that we were really looking for and not the EC ones.

Ps:

Im not being sarcastic ¬¬with the crown my character can be queen again

DAMN YOU!

I logged in again as soon as I saw this thinking they actually gave us a crown skin.

giphy.gif

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

mmm im sorry, this might be because you are in danaria, but if your char would be in katala right now might be looking like this

crown.jpg

:D

But if I moved to KT so I could look just like that -and- not be able to play most of the new content because lugbug wouldn't work and I wouldn't be able to do lugbug quests!

But I could afk in style.

tenor.gif?itemid=5458744

Might be worth it!

Archived