Siege TIME / Days

now let's say something even worse, GP Box what is the purpose of this? A siege's goal was thrown in the shit, with a box that few people know about. Yesterday at DN-A only three people found out about and ran almost 2k of GP, seriously what a ridiculous thing. if u no know about, after siege done, have sieges box, and give aloooot GP

@Cyan I believe you should review this, as it is something totally out of the norm.

7 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

now let's say something even worse, GP Box what is the purpose of this? A siege's goal was thrown in the shit, with a box that few people know about. Yesterday at DN-A only three people found out about and ran almost 2k of GP, seriously what a ridiculous thing. if u no know about, after siege done, have sieges box, and give aloooot GP

@Cyan I believe you should review this, as it is something totally out of the norm.

Sieges goal is faction v faction fighting the issue is players that care only for rank can ignore this and get freebies turning it in to PvE snooze fests. The GP boxes are no different than current Siege in terms of Siege's goal.

It is not the players fault it is like this people like to see their name sitting above others and that is fine.

13 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Cant be salty cos people didnt read the patch notes LMAO

"

2. Added Glory Point Reward Chests to each fortress that will spawn when a single faction is victorious in all 3 sieges. Chests must be destroyed to earn GP.

The chests despawn after 15 minutes." 

Huh totally out of the norm ? All anyone does is xform for pve mobs during sieges anyway lmao 

Boxes brings fast passed action and pvp across the whole of demaha map. Been having a great time racing other guilds and friends :)

After next week everyone will know and everyone will be competing for boxes, which means the gp gained will slow down dw. 

Just now, Hellbae-DN said:

"

2. Added Glory Point Reward Chests to each fortress that will spawn when a single faction is victorious in all 3 sieges. Chests must be destroyed to earn GP.

Huh totally out of the norm ? All anyone does is xform for pve mobs during sieges anyway lmao 

Boxes brings fast passed action and pvp across the whole of demaha map. Been having a great time racing other guilds and friends :)

After next week everyone will know and everyone will be competing for boxes, which means the gp gained will slow down dw. 

Did I ever say I don't know about the boxes? and where has pvp? I farmed 1400 gp in a box yesterday sharing space with elyos from his legion for example. Poco and Mochi doing a GP nonsense, were you warned by them?

This box is a problem, it has to be removed. It doesn't make any sense to have something like that. 

9 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Did I ever say I don't know about the boxes? and where has pvp? I farmed 1400 gp in a box yesterday sharing space with elyos from his legion for example. Poco and Mochi doing a GP nonsense, were you warned by them?

This box is a problem, it has to be removed. It doesn't make any sense to have something like that. 

Nah we read the patch notes.

12 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Why are you sharing space with elyos if you are asmo? Kill them dead.

14 hours ago, Hellbae-DN said:

"

if you read the patch notes you would know they aren't supposed to spawn unless 1 faction wins all 3 btw, but lets just say it's a feature not a bug as per usual :).

Archived