Jump to content
AriaTheMelodious-DN

EMERGENCY: UPDATE ERASED CUBIC PROGRESS

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I would very much like to have a page on the NCS website informing you that the server is online or offline. Is there any way to know this or do I need to try to log in all time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I would very much like to have a page on the NCS website informing you that the server is online or offline. Is there any way to know this or do I need to try to log in all time?

It’s back up, but the Aion ops Twitter is always up to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

Hey all, 

If you're one of the 285 people missing your Cubics from today we will be distributing them to you via mail as soon as we can. If you guys encounter any other issues please let us know. 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

If you're one of the 285 people missing your Cubics from today we will be distributing them to you via mail as soon as we can. If you guys encounter any other issues please let us know. 

Thank you.

Hey @Cyan did EG get fixed, and if it is, will We be getting compensation. I noticed you still can’t queue. Is that intended or do you guys need to fix that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Germ-DN   
3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

If you're one of the 285 people missing your Cubics from today we will be distributing them to you via mail as soon as we can. If you guys encounter any other issues please let us know. 

Thank you.

What about the people who lost their <Dimensional Hourglass (120 min)>  because they didn't use it and it expired due to the emergency maintenance? are we going to get it back or just forget about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHERE IS THE LUGBUG!!!! @Cyan How am I supposed to get to the entire new zone...the core of the damn patch without the stupid little lugbug that has been known to be an issue for over a month now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

WHERE IS THE LUGBUG!!!! @Cyan How am I supposed to get to the entire new zone...the core of the damn patch without the stupid little lugbug that has been known to be an issue for over a month now....

Just sneak into it sneak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

What about the people who lost their <Dimensional Hourglass (120 min)>  because they didn't use it and it expired due to the emergency maintenance? are we going to get it back or just forget about it?

This happened to me too... Logged in yesterday morning, cubics were gone, server was brought down and back up and poof hourglass is gone and at least some cubics are back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Germ-DN   
2 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

This happened to me too... Logged in yesterday morning, cubics were gone, server was brought down and back up and poof hourglass is gone and at least some cubics are back.

Send in a ticket and they will give it back to you as long as you claimed your daily in the first place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing this I better check mine thoroughly. I didn't pay my cubits any attention on my last login yesterday because I just logged in to shop and fly around for a while. I will definitely be checking them today tho that's for sure. I have a lot of grind time invested in these things as I suspect y'all do as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×