EMERGENCY: UPDATE ERASED CUBIC PROGRESS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I would very much like to have a page on the NCS website informing you that the server is online or offline. Is there any way to know this or do I need to try to log in all time?

It’s back up, but the Aion ops Twitter is always up to date.

• Aion Team

Hey all, 

If you're one of the 285 people missing your Cubics from today we will be distributing them to you via mail as soon as we can. If you guys encounter any other issues please let us know. 

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

If you're one of the 285 people missing your Cubics from today we will be distributing them to you via mail as soon as we can. If you guys encounter any other issues please let us know. 

Thank you.

Hey @Cyan did EG get fixed, and if it is, will We be getting compensation. I noticed you still can’t queue. Is that intended or do you guys need to fix that?

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

Thank you.

What about the people who lost their <Dimensional Hourglass (120 min)>  because they didn't use it and it expired due to the emergency maintenance? are we going to get it back or just forget about it?

20 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

What about the people who lost their <Dimensional Hourglass (120 min)>  because they didn't use it and it expired due to the emergency maintenance? are we going to get it back or just forget about it?

This happened to me too... Logged in yesterday morning, cubics were gone, server was brought down and back up and poof hourglass is gone and at least some cubics are back.

2 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

This happened to me too... Logged in yesterday morning, cubics were gone, server was brought down and back up and poof hourglass is gone and at least some cubics are back.

Send in a ticket and they will give it back to you as long as you claimed your daily in the first place

After seeing this I better check mine thoroughly. I didn't pay my cubits any attention on my last login yesterday because I just logged in to shop and fly around for a while. I will definitely be checking them today tho that's for sure. I have a lot of grind time invested in these things as I suspect y'all do as well.

Archived