AriaTheMelodious-DN

EMERGENCY: UPDATE ERASED CUBIC PROGRESS

Yep all my cubics have gone to, this better be a mistake or bug, I hope there will be an emergency maintenance to fix this~

I get it but it might have been why it got messed up but it makes me worried on how they will fix I want to do stuff now but I don't want it to get messed up :( I do agree it sucks im like 95% complete with my cubics I saved all my extras but I am not wanting to start over either

Edited by Ereliya-KT

5 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I know in korea cubic is also per server maybe this change is what caused this

I have 12 chars in DN and all reseted

Nylo-KT   

@Cyan also you use <Bobonerk's Coin> to get those gems <Bobonerk's Gem> but you don't get gem and losing exp..... 

The npc selling the marks of knowledge still has not reset. Also all the altars that had ticket or raid shugo bonus npcs got wiped today.

Zeyra-KT   

Guys the Boborinerk Gems are now in your Special Cube, I got them like at the bottom of the cube after many empy spaces, almost at the last one.
The coins Nylo worked for me, check there.
Cubic stats to 0 - I am panicking!! QQ

Edited by Zeyra-KT

First you are not sure we will get a fix that is working and secondly why not voice your concern it is reasonable to be a bit upset and want to vent. why else would you have forums for the community. 

Prinz-KT   

All I know is that you don't start a land war in Southeast Asia when death is on the line.

I can't wait for the evergale window to open to see if it's fixed. I know 7.2 is suppose to disable the kicking feature again but it would be hilarious if ncwest forgets to turn queues back on.

No worries they will probably just give you your Cubics back  in a timely manner as with the EC Compensation.   I'm sure you all know how things work

eye-roll-animated.gif

BTW I'm sure this all worked fine when it left Korea... It's the hacks they add to it after they get it from Korea to obviously take things away from us that other regions have which break things I have no doubt..

Just now, HeartStrings-DN said:

BTW I'm sure this all worked fine when it left Korea... It's the hacks they add to it after they get it from Korea to obviously take things away from us that other regions have which break things I have no doubt..

So true

Cyan   
17 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

There's no editing or changes done on our end. They're all done by the developers in Korea.