Forums

Aion: Return to Katalam 7.2 Update Feedback

Cyan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree limit the ticket from shugo altar but it's not fair for all members. Just like i can not onl right time and now i can but anything. Just limit 1 ppl can 1 ticket like that or something. Dont limit the number can buy is 218 ticket for all member in legion .

It would be incredible if we could put Minium into the account warehouse. Honestly I think the 3 vaults a week is pretty decent, like there's no way I was ever getting 300+ grade A minium a week before (consistently - maybe sometimes with godlike rng), but when you need tens of thousands of them to combine for an S rank minion...... :/

59 minutes ago, SlaveService-KT said:

Reduce from 40 to 20. I would like idea of getting at least 1 legendary per month of active playing. Or maybe, keep event item on gold sands store that gives 5 of the item above permanently. 

You can get 1 legendary per month if you do the weekly lugbug and get the 5 from there too along with 5x from the gold ingot (so 10x per week).

We want to know if the extra item we need is anything exclusive to 1 per account or if it is a purchase and how much it costs. Cause we could possibly be able to get 12x per month fully actively or every 2 months passively.

Hi:

I really appreciate you guys giving us the chance of asking for changes and pointing out issues.

1) The most important issue that I believe you guys should be giving a fix now is for the players that transfered and now can't make lugbug missions, those players (not me) are not being able to enjoy most of the new content in this patch. As a temporary fix while devs really fix it. Would be so hard to send all those players the Dimensional Hourglass to their mail daily?

2) Add the altar's siege that is missing. Not only is needed for all those ppl that play only at early times is also a way to give tiny legions the possibility of getting altars for themselves since big legions are the ones that mostly win them. Besides now we have this new pve weapon recipe that asks about 5k stellium, how do NC expect us to gather that amount if we are not getting the same chances of farming stelliums than other regions? At the very least lower the amount required in the recipe.

3) Now we have so many quests to do between lakrum, demaha and katalam, please please increase the amount of quest that we can get.

4) Since you lowered the EXP that we can adquire in almost everthing, can we get more Boborinerk Gems when we use a coin? Or lower the experience required? Have in mind that now we have a new item that consume half our exp bar.

5) Can we have more interesting rewards in that new boss that spawns somedays after altars? that seems to be a mostly sure dead content with current ones.

6) Lowering the amount of enchant boxes we can buy with Genesys Cristals is going to make new/returning players really difficult, those enchants are NOT tradeable in account wh so at least consider either to make it a bit higher per week or add some drop.

7) Now we have tons of genesys cristals to spare, can we have a shugo exchanger for another currency at the very least, I think that would keep we players that already had reached the endgame interested in playing old (lakrum) content.

8) So finally we have the brokerable prestige pack, in my server players are selling it for 600m it's an insane price, I know might sound bananas but can you lower the price from time to time or make it fully tradeable so if we find someone that wants to sell us for a cheaper price doesnt get snatched by some fast clicker? EU cashshop has an option of gifting to ppl that players have in their FL. Can we have that here too?

9) Why haven't you brought all the old skins to gold sand traders as other regions did? not even in bcm, skins are a big part of this game for most ppl that would dare to admit.

10) Leveling Daevanion skills is just too hard since shugos not always spawn, can you make it to be for each person of the group? Or make it a sure spawn?

I really like this patch, and I really hope so see at least some of our requests done in the near future.

:)

Ok, this post is dedicated to skins topic only.

Most of the free 2 play games now no matter Battle Royale, MMORPG, FPS, MOBA they focus selling skins.
Skins are very important it just shows ourselves to other people who we're, One of Aion 6.0 mistakes was taking out a lot of skins(World Drop, Instances, Luna, Craft) from the game including shops from NPCs, ability to trade skins to other people or your alternates also ability to remodel unlimited times.

This is just totally killing skins interesting in the game the only way to get skins now is p2w.I'm going to give an example of why remodel only once and not including Luna crafting skins in the game is bad.
Imagine you're a customer to a fun park you entered the park and the first thing you see is shops? How does that feel? You ain't even enjoy the rides or food and not even photos. The shops suppose to be the last thing you see when you're happy with the park. Same thing with Aion you can't do anything in the game and the first thing that current Aion asked is shop.
Are you going to pay for Aion? Of course not, all players who never play Aion will not pay and they will leave with a game that's such money-hungry as this.
The second point is Luna crafting skins and remodels only once, You really think people will buy old skins that they were obtainable from Luna for free? First, nobody buys old skins everyone wants new skins you can't milk people with old skins forever. Second Luna skins were supposed to let people enjoyability of Aion vastly skins selection for free every old and outdated skins suppose to add on Luna as new skins coming to shop every update. Remember your sale is new release skins not skins from 2010 unless the plan is no more making new skins and let the game dies, and about remodel only once you think how many people will buy the same old skin for the second time? None or very few because people got bored easily and want new things all the time. Now imagine if you let people remodel unlimited time, they will buy a lot of them because it's worth the money they paid for.

Now, look at the current skin system how many skins you sold? I could say I didn't see anyone wearing skins from BCM at all. All of those restrictions have been failed their purpose, and that purpose is increasing sales, right? But it's not

If your game is greedy and seeking every money from players, people will close their wallets and say thanks I had enough bye.

1 - Platinum cubics are waaay to hard to obtain. 100 Stellium for 5 random platinum cubics is way too much, the best bonuses from the cubics are from the platinum cubics.

2- Hourglass limit should be increased, katalam is the best area to do quests, pvp and etc, being time limited its a huge downsize.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:32 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Hey, go to your quest log (press J) and then click the Guide tab. There are some yellow quests in there. Their final goal is to get you one piece each of the top PVE and PVP gear. However, beyond that, they are very good at explaining things too. There is a LOT of text in them, so it can look like a snooze to read, but if you're new/returning, it's worth reading. It walks you through some things regarding enchanting and purifying gear, etc.

In regards to Luna, click the pink moon icon on the right side of your skill bars. There are two instances: Contaminated Underpath has one free entry each day and the other one has one free entry per week. They give you lots of XP, and they also give you materials that you collect and can use to craft a few things in that Luna window, or you can craft the Luna currency itself (it normally costs real money).

For cubics, these are extra stats you get across your account. You do a very easy instance -- it's actually the exact same instance as the weekly Luna, but everything has less HP -- and you get some cubics that way. Also, you can get other types of cubics from instances. There are lots of them and they all come from various places. Just open the bags and register them each time you get them.

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate the help.

now let's say something even worse, GP Box what is the purpose of this? A siege's goal was thrown in the shit, with a box that few people know about. Yesterday at DN-A only three people found out about and ran almost 2k of GP, seriously what a ridiculous thing. if no know, gp box respaw after siege done, and give aloooot GP. 

@Cyan I believe you should review this, as it is something totally out of the norm.

#removegpbox

I'll try to be as impartial as I can.

1.Transforms: we need more events to help people farm legendary and risk for ultimate, even if they are pay to win like snowballs or shugo. The rate to get red is just too low.
Also the nerfed stats are uncalled for, there is a reason Korea had those stats, there might be a huge difference between red and legendary but with more chances to get legendary, ultimate is not far away. After 1 year of the game already being in this new phase the amount of people running around with ultimate xform is just too low.

2. Minions are fine for now, the update just arrived, but we will need more A/S grade minium in events as a reward, the chances to get the right S grade minion is really low.

3.Daevanion Skills: maybe need a little boost in getting them.

4.Stigmas: to get+15 is really hard, definitely need more chances to get stigmas or decent events.

5.PvE: became less fun and less rewarding now, with all the nerfs to instances, maybe add other incentives to the special boxes that drop if you finish instance fast enough.

6.PvP: we need a fix for EC and Discipline, Red Katalam is fine how it is now, prevents people from camping under geared, since there is a time limit, everyone gets a chance to finish quest.

7.Cubics: The idea to add monster specific cubics is strange at least. Nobody likes that. 

To sum up. We all want decent events with meaningful rewards that are aimed towards progression. People get bored fast, if you want to keep them engaged we need decent events. You make money we progress, everyone is happy. 

The lack of XP you get from mobs inside instances has also had an adverse effect on minions. It used to be that if I ran a PF, I would gain enough minion energy throughout the instance to be able to use my minion's XP skill on the final boss. That is no longer the case because the mobs give no XP.

@Cyan 

i just wanna say 3 thing about this patch:

1. You guys nerfed the Vandal  so Hard from top dps in a group dps racing  we 're  3 times more dps then other class and you make us became almost 5th dps when we did the test and every was about the same gear.Because the 6th was a cleric. HOW it is feel if that was you after you spent a lot of time and money in this 1 patch and then trying to fun   with the class? i am pretty you wanna lower their dps but not put them in buttom of the list from top ? you  guys took away the motivation from me playing the game .

2.Lock of legendary cubic to run the instance for like a year ?why you guys always put some new instance in game with almost impossible to play it?

3.about Ultimate transformation . you guys keep saying keeping class balance when transformation came out there was no balance in between all class just because other have more faster attack speed or casting speed then others you guys need to figure some way to give people more way to get those ultimate contract even we p2w  still have hard time get it we need alot of those event for people to have chance to get them specially  when you spent few thousand dollar on 1 event we end up with where we started .

6 hours ago, Jakan-DN said:

@Cyan 

1. You guys nerfed the Vandal  so Hard from top dps in a group dps racing  we 're  3 times more dps then other class and you make us became almost 5th dps when we did the test and every was about the same gear.Because the 6th was a cleric. HOW it is feel if that was you after you spent a lot of time and money in this 1 patch and then trying to fun   with the class? i am pretty you wanna lower their dps but not put them in buttom of the list from top ? you  guys took away the motivation from me playing the game .

2.Lock of legendary cubic to run the instance for like a year ?why you guys always put some new instance in game with almost impossible to play it?

3.about Ultimate transformation . you guys keep saying keeping class balance when transformation came out there was no balance in between all class just because other have more faster attack speed or casting speed then others you guys need to figure some way to give people more way to get those ultimate contract even we p2w  still have hard time get it we need alot of those event for people to have chance to get them specially  when you spent few thousand dollar on 1 event we end up with where we started .

This is a well deserved nerf and there are more to come. Now you actually have to use brains to play the game. You will get some increases but no more laser buffs. All updates are like this so l'd suggest you adapt or just reroll. This is NC way or getting players to spend money and it seemed to work.

7 hours ago, Jakan-DN said:

@Cyan 

Vandals were able to melt people in 2 seconds and technically they still can even with the nerfs. Just ask “yikes” from KT and I’m sure he can show you how OP vandals still are.

How about us SMs - look at our fears, which are the primary benefit of our class:

-can no longer fear xforms

-while feared, your physical and magic def is increased by 1000 now

-our insta fear also increases physical and magic def by 1000 while feared

But have you heard us complain about it?........

Maybe you should be a little more grateful here that your class is still decent.

38 minutes ago, fearemall-DN said:

How about us SMs - look at our fears, which are the primary benefit of our class:

-can no longer fear xforms

-while feared, your physical and magic def is increased by 1000 now

-our insta fear also increases physical and magic def by 1000 while feared

But have you heard us complain about it?........

Maybe you should be a little more grateful here that your class is still decent.

...imagine this is how sorcerers had to live their whole life, sleep increased defenses and it wasn't even fear that you could continue to hit the feared enemy, with sleep you simply woke the person and if there was a dot, sleep is useless. Now they removed the defenses for sleep, and fear is still ten times more op than sleep will ever wish to be.

Fear transforms... I am sure this was a bug or something they forgot to fix, transformers are not supposed to get debuffs for speed, silence/bind or fear. I know vandals could also keep transforms with their lasers.

8 hours ago, Jakan-DN said:

@Cyan 

Ncsoft answer will be like Charlie Sheen: "Sry, we already got your money". Pretty much everyone knew that painter would get  a nerf and it was deserved nerf. Oh, and about those stigmas you guys are paying big bucks to make +12 ? They will nerf the tree as a whole and you guys will have to enchant the other ones that now are useless.

Archived