Aion: Return to Katalam 7.2 Update Feedback

Cyan

34 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Gideon @Cyan How the hell is a couple things in the store more damn important than those that transferred servers NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THERE LUGBUG which prevents entry to Red Kata....or EC compensation that was mentioned to be released soon over a month ago by @Cyan in forums. Bro I get it that you want to implement quality of life changes but how about letting us play the game first then. Should not be weeks after patch that people are still locked out of the entire new damn zone....FIX YOURSELF!!

Mark my words, Lugbug is going to become yet another Evergale Canyon. I hope you have other things to occupy you for the next year or more.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Gideon @Cyan How the hell is a couple things in the store more damn important than those that transferred servers NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THERE LUGBUG which prevents entry to Red Kata....or EC compensation that was mentioned to be released soon over a month ago by @Cyan in forums. Bro I get it that you want to implement quality of life changes but how about letting us play the game first then. Should not be weeks after patch that people are still locked out of the entire new damn zone....FIX YOURSELF!!

The people who transferred after you are able to go to red katalam fine.  Have you tried logging in?

3 hours ago, Gideon said:

1) Transformation Stats

• When the transformation system first released, we lowered the stats in order to reduce the overall shock to game balance, especially in PvP. Early on, the difference between the haves and the have-nots was stark. Almost a year and a half later, most consistent players have at least a small number of Ancient transformations, and the reasons for which we originally made the balance changes are no longer relevant.
  • With this in mind, we will be adjusting the transformation stats and durations to be identical to Korea's in an update coming soon.
  • Note that due to the nature of our original changes, certain grades (Legendary in particular) may see a decrease in movement speed as a result of this. Our goal here is to align as closely as possible with Korea. Generally speaking, this should be a major upgrade for every transformation.

There will be a a huge difference between people with legendary xform and people will ultimate xform.

That being said, most of the people that played this game non-stop for over a year still don't have a ultimate xform, and the ones that got it 90 of them just got really lucky. This is really unbalanced, we definitely need more chances to get ultimate xform. 

Just revert the transform changes except for ultimate xforms and cap them at 70% speed.

This would by far be the best way. Having them run around at 100% speed will push people to pay or quit this game. The only people cheering this are ones that paid or that got lucky.

24 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Just revert the transform changes except for ultimate xforms and cap them at 70% speed.

This would by far be the best way. Having them run around at 100% speed will push people to pay or quit this game. The only people cheering this are ones that paid or that got lucky.

I am already running at 12 speed, and no, kaisinel doesn't break the speed cap. Relax.

@Cyan @GideonSuggestion, tell developers to do something about the loot system. Right now I was in pandora pvp, it is a dead hour and we were only 6 people... vs a few elyos, we won and we killed the box and we looted and rolled... for 6 people only which was supposed to be good.

BUT look at how the roll RNG goes. Two people effectively got everything. And this is just an example of how bad roll is, do a point system like WoW has. One of the people who got almost everything, did nothing in there, I just saw him run around avoiding both pvp and mobs. He walked out with a ton of rewards.

5Nr63mm.jpg

57 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am already running at 12 speed, and no, kaisinel doesn't break the speed cap. Relax.

You are so funny. If you are capped and l slow you by 30% then you might still be at cap with all that run speed. Of course you would defend this. That is how it used to work in this game and probably still does from 2.0

Caps are needed for fair play. You got lucky and that's all there is to it.

I'm going to talk about skills.

Ok since the goal now is +15 stigma now we should narrow the difference between rich people and poor people by unlocking 1x blue and 2x green stigmas by default.
Of course, there's still needing to +15 stigma for gold stigma.

The second one I would suggest is giving selectable daevanion skill quests that giving selectable daevanion skills like stigmas to all players(including old players).
And of course, daevanion skills should be tradable and brokerable like stigmas too since the goal is like stigma now which is +15.

The third one we should have auto changing weapon according to which skill we're using to remove switch weapon delay, all skills would be a weapon assigned to it to tell which weapon using with this skill. 

The 4th about charging skills, it should change all to casting or auto-assigned to use when charging certain levels whatever instant, fully lv1 charged or lv2 charged. You can change auto or manual and set which charge lv auto use or instant of each skill. 

The 5th lets people freely choose vision stigma skill we feel limited more than before 4.8 because of vision stigma now it's not free extra now but kinda a requirement let us choose this freely let people enjoy their choices and upgrade certain vision skills to match their counterparts.

The 6th making weaving auto/manual when it's the auto mode it has a chance like the blessing of wind skill(Chanter) or Aion's favor skill(Gunner) to deal extra damage based on your weapon damage when it's in manual mode you just weaving yourself. You can't do weaving in auto mode.

Thank you.

I'm going to talk about Luna.

Since the latest update from Korea introduced auto hunting for Aion I don't see why we can't have automated for Luna, Luna is time-wasting and not fun we shouldn't waste time all day in Luna I suggest we should have auto hunting in Luna and speed up time that should spend in these instances max should be 5 mins

Another point is we should add AP to Luna's both weekly and daily instances EU have it why we can't have it too? and despawn mobs in weekly after instances finished these mobs are not fun and serve no purpose other than time-wasting.

All NPCs including treasure boxes inside Luna instances should be removed and instead we add NPCs outside Luna that we can buy items from them with items we got from Luna instances, talking to NPCs is time-consuming and serves no purpose other than just wasting time.

Luna skins should be back, reasons I said in my other post.

Besides armors, we should be able to skin weapon/shield into the Luna wardrobe and expand the room.

In my opinion, we should remove Kinah boxes from Luna craft with tradable craft materials, tradable skins and everything I've suggested in my previous post. This Kinah box is no longer relevant it should be removed it will do nothing but only rises the price in broker up. I only suggest only if all of my other suggestion applies.

Thank you.

I'm going to talk about housing.

Housing should serve a purpose in making people spend more time in the game and buy more skins from BCM.
Adding mannequins for housing would be not the only way to promote their homes for house owners but also making people buy lastest skins from BCM to dressing their mannequins beside their own characters.

Every house should have a separate farming area beside the garden, garden and housing shouldn't be mixing together, farming should be looking pretty as well as useful should giving items such as transparent scrolls, random daevanion skills, random transformation contact bundle that has a chance for legendary to drop, enchant stigma stones.

Guest blooms and Guest petals I already talked in my other post.

-Add new guestblooms to housing providing items such as new manastones,stigma enchantment stones,transparent scrolls,transformation
-Add guest petals shop where we can buy housing furniture including stigma enchantment stones,enchantment stones,manastones,transparent scrolls and random daevanion skill books.
-Add fountain village quests to spawn NPCs that selling enchantment stones,manastones,transparent scrolls and random daevanion skill books with guest petals.

I might as well add cubic too.

I'm thinking about the guest book and rate the house system, People should be given like to the house that they like also comment in guest book and house owner with enough likes they will have a discount on housing/guest bloom items with a reset likes every 2 months while visitors who gave likes will receive some guest petals in return. Each account can have 30 max likes each month.

Most importantly each account should be locked with 1 house/account only not including the studio.

Since we have so many things to do already we shouldn't be stuck with farming housing and luna like all days long cd on guest bloom should be reduced to 1 second only.

Increasing furniture limits by 10 to studio/house/mansion/estate/palace and not includes guest blooms in it.

14 hours ago, Gideon said:

*stuff*

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE. You're alive! And you still remember that you work on Aion! That's amazing.

So..

14 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Gideon BIG YES for all of that, but I have to ask: EC COMPENSATION WHEN? We have been told that those of us who did not abuse and spent luna to rerun would be compensated or, at very least, awarded our lost rewards. Can you give us some kind of indication that this is coming?

Right under your first post in almost 2 YEARS (last was March 2018.. right after the Tia Eye debacle) is the topic every single person playing your game has been asking for months. And it's not something you need Korea to do one freaking thing in order to give us. You don't need to fight with Korea to give us the EC Compensation we have been promised. All we need is for you to sit down in your chair, turn your computer on and hand deliver that compensation.

Let's get to it, alright?

13 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Aly-DN please, take the lead and release the kraken

D46F1XG.jpg

RAWR. We don't have enough players for any new type of new server. In fact we are now at the point where we don't really have enough players for the two servers we do have.

Sorry that it isn't up to norms. Wasted all my wrath on our producer.

1. The event design should always related to the current patch. In all other regions, the events are always transformation--->daevanion skill --->stigmas (with +9,+12 safe level and stigma enchantment stone big bundle sales, but the only time in NA was 7.0's enchant-o-rama which with the original price of stigma enchantment stones)

2.Minor random issues. I ve still heard from friend who transferred the server. He literally still stuck in 7.0 which there is no lugbug quest and hourglass for him. What a big joke I would say, hope these bugs could be fixed ASAP cause every minute they are in Aion they are getting lost and depressed.

3.NA regional customized features, with large of f2p based players, the official game planners should change the PVE related instances with better drop rate/PVE enchantment stones.

Hope NC NA can at least reach 1 of these suggestions, there will be always some players appreciate those changes.

7 hours ago, TuttiFrutti-KT said:

1. The nerf for the Vandal skill is bad.

2. The Quest bar with 50 quest available is bad.

3. We can't finish the weekly Lugbug quest  which is bad.

4. We can't finish Lower Crucible stage 10 which is bad.

For stage 10 in Lower Crucible, if you stop hitting the boss when he casts Absorb Damage skill, it won't heal up.

Plssssssssss, increase the enchantment rate in the ancient pvp gear. I used 80 enchanting stones to try to go up from +10 to +15 and it didn’t go up to +15 and that was just one piece. I still have to raise the others pieces and I don't see when i'll finish, everything fails and now is limited the purchase of PVP enchants to 5 per week without being tradeables by account warehouse.:(:(:(

21 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

In my opinion, we should remove Kinah boxes from Luna craft with tradable craft materials, tradable skins and everything I've suggested in my previous post. This Kinah box is no longer relevant it should be removed it will do nothing but only rises the price in broker up. I only suggest only if all of my other suggestion applies.

Neleth you are always out of touch with the game at every suggestion you make.

Remove kinah box from luna? How about no, I have been wasting anything from 150m to 250m retuning one piece hoping to get 4 stats that I want, before I would have to selective retune them. How the hell else are we going to get kinah? Roll for a petty legendary item hoping to win it and sell it for 2m?

Kinah is the currency and since everyone can craft kinah boxes I do not see how this is bad. Inflation is not a bad thing, it actually gives people who farm for materials to sell them on a higher price, getting enough kinah to retune or buy potions or scrolls etc. You cannot even bring broker into this because broker doesn't generate kinah, it actually consumes via the fees, it is only a medium to exchange materials. Heck I wish everyone would have billions in their pockets, then things like retuning wouldn't be a problem.

Imagine everyone running with 10m max, would that make you happy because broker prices would have been lower? What about everythign else you HAVE to pay to get. you cannot craft potions anymore free of charge via alchemy, scrolls as well, food as well. All this is solid prices. So the more inflation we have in the game, the cheaper those static npc prices seem to us. Even increasing the intventory space for the first rows requires millions. you want people to run around unable to armsfuse their weapon because they have 1m on them only?

My suggestion is: Put kinah box recipes (all 4 of them) into the special recipes right below luna craft.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I got a big chuckle out of this and the post that led to this being posted in the first place. xD

Glad I am making myself useful at something.

23 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

You are so funny. If you are capped and l slow you by 30% then you might still be at cap with all that run speed. Of course you would defend this. That is how it used to work in this game and probably still does from 2.0

Caps are needed for fair play. You got lucky and that's all there is to it.

Then welcome to the game, where transformation tiers are supposed to give advantage on those who actually have the higher tiers vs those who don't. What did you expect, people with greater or ancient transforms have same stats to those that have legendary or ultimate?

Yes I have been lucky like many others who got kaisinel. I am not going to apologize and I have already said a million times RNG on these things suck.

But for the last year we have been asking NCWest to return transformations to the original korean version, so people that have legendary can still cap themselves in casting speed or attack speed. Attacking/casting faster is far more important in pvp than running faster, unless you want to bring that one time scenario where you were fully buffed, got no dmg at all while you were damaging your enemy as if you are a dps class, and then the enemy managed to escape. In this case welcome to aion again, it is called tactics. You got your pulls, your shield and a ton of buffs that make you lethal in seconds.

I would suggest you to be happy they made your class very powerful because at 6.2 templars were dying from mobs. The majority of people will benefit from this change.

3 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

please make pve gear drops a thing again, its almost impossible to get geared now

We need pve enchants too, it's almost impossible to acquire pve stones now. Without being able to enchant your gear you aren't going to be able to do the end game pve.

2 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

We need pve enchants too, it's almost impossible to acquire pve stones now. Without being able to enchant your gear you aren't going to be able to do the end game pve.

Just use the recipe to morph your ancient stones to legendary, then legendary to ultimate!

Oh wait. We don't get XP from mobs anymore.

down_reverse_smile_fake_smile_hate_upsid

I like a lot of the personalization suggestions my fellow gamers have mentioned. Particularly Housing and Skins. I have always been more of a PVE-er than a PVP-er. I would like to add the following:

1.      Update graphics of older hairstyles in the character maker. In particular, the issues appear around the foreheads: discoloration into the skin and scalp, and some odd pixel-ization within the hair. I would like all of our hair-styles to be of as nice quality and the new ones.

2.      Add more permanent Mounts to the Black Cloud Market Place, the Luna Shop, and/or an NPC. I would suggest adding the “less desirable” ones to acquire in-game and the most popular ones to the BCM to buy with cash.

3.      Re-locate Emote NPC’s from blocked off locations so we can access them again.

P.S. There are some photos below for viewing some of the more obvious hair-style issues. Please open in new tab for full-size.

jdFwVHjAut75tD6DsFEDzlAWfBcLHbOuaa_NmocUu9tDgVSAcbNyG3fwv7DNvQyrK8uoWKDtUcwoJMQz

Archived