Forums

Aion: Return to Katalam 7.2 Update Feedback

Cyan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/7/2020 at 8:44 PM, Kemana-KT said:

1.      Update graphics of older hairstyles in the character maker. In particular, the issues appear around the foreheads: discoloration into the skin and scalp, and some odd pixel-ization within the hair. I would like all of our hair-styles to be of as nice quality as the new ones.

I want to voice my support for this! A lot of the older hairstyles are still widely used and I see no reason why the textures haven't been updated. I also think it is weird that some of the newer ones were released when they so clearly have pixel issues. There are several hairstyles I'd love to use, but I refuse to spend money on buggy hairstyles.

I'd like to make a suggestion regarding events! In the future, could you please add more events that EVERYONE can enjoy? There seems to always be a high level restriction on events and it seriously alienates new and returning players. I realize much of the event rewards given these days are geared towards end-game content, but there are ways you could include lower-level rewards as well. Maybe instead of having 1 event going, you could have 2 events -- one for high-level toons and one for lower-level toons? That way everyone can feel included. I know some will poo-poo this suggestion, but I'm going to make it anyway!

@Cyan @Gideon

I'll just say this patch has so many nerfs no one asked for and too little improvements.

*Stop nerfing the kinah value that you get from selling armor/items. Getting decent kinah is already hard enough (without luna boxes) every week. Its been bad since kinah was changed to untradeable between players 6.x This need to be improved, not nerfed!

*Make Mana fasteners account tradeable. Some rather sell gear for kinah than disenchant for fasteners but both are very important and needed.

*Make atleast 1 ult gear drop 100% in IDD and PF every run.

Update about Luna's ideas.

Ok maybe speed up luna instance isn't needed.
All they needed to do to increase rewards by 12x exp 12x ap 12x of EU AP(240,000ap) for one account one character and making all luna materials storable in the account warehouse.
All luna crafts are shared between characters.

This will save a lot of time on luna and people can do something else such as events, instances or crafts.
This game is not meant for people to stuck in Luna all day.

Most of the story quests were removed from Lakrum, I really think this should be reverted. These were quests that you unlocked as your progress through the campaign, dark blue quests being 1 times only, and several light blue quests which while were repeat of a max of 3 times, still gave story. Some weekly/dailies quests that added to the story were also removed. The dark blue quests that remain, were not level capped but now are level capped at 79 some even only being available after doing a lvl 80 campaign. Thanks! :3

At the risk of repeating myself:

1- remove the experience nerf

2- take a good hard look at the various rates in the system - do they make sense for NA given the various local changes that you have put in place? for example- if it takes a week to morph one ultimate stone , and the enchantment rate is terrible- AND we need a thousand stones- how many people will put up with that for long?

3- class balance. Your business model might now be "milk  a new class ..small improvements to other classes" - again this might work for KR  based upon the assumption that everyone is running with AT LEAST a legendary transform, +15 skills, +15 gear. WE DON'T HAVE THAT HERE. Some classes are severely gimped at endgame without this. Do you think they'll want to spend in the BCM, since even that doesn't guarantee results?

Whatever you did about the enchant rate, revert it back. I can't even make a alt and try to gear it which might make me consider buying prestige.

How are you expecting to attract new players or even keep your existing when this shit is in place. No gear progression will make people quit or play other more "rewarding" games.

My big complaints are the Experience nerf and the enchanting nerf. This just puts the nail in the coffin for me if it isn't reverted soon.

22 hours ago, Yona-DN said:

Most of the story quests were removed from Lakrum, I really think this should be reverted. These were quests that you unlocked as your progress through the campaign, dark blue quests being 1 times only, and several light blue quests which while were repeat of a max of 3 times, still gave story. Some weekly/dailies quests that added to the story were also removed. The dark blue quests that remain, were not level capped but now are level capped at 79 some even only being available after doing a lvl 80 campaign. Thanks! :3

I wanted to add that there were also 1 time blue quests that were removed that gave 10 pvp or pve stones depending on where the quest was.. Camps/bases had pve stones and the arties had pvp stones. This really helped give peeps a start on both sets of ancient gear when they finally got some, thanks!

1-is it possible for us to get a selective retuning event just like the power up event which had the 1 kinah npc buff?

2-open the account warehouse so we can trade everything between our other characters because i believe this would make more people want to play their other classes.

3-please consider bringing back personal shops so the community can be fixed because the broker is rather broken and the prices there is decided by a handful of none community based players.

4-create a specific pve server or zone so pve players can farm in peace.

11 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

1-is it possible for us to get a selective retuning event just like the power up event which had the 1 kinah npc buff?

2-open the account warehouse so we can trade everything between our other characters because i believe this would make more people want to play their other classes.

3-please consider bringing back personal shops so the community can be fixed because the broker is rather broken and the prices there is decided by a handful of none community based players.

4-create a specific pve server or zone so pve players can farm in peace.

1. There should be a permanent decrease in luna for selective retuning, not an event that only a few will be able to enjoy.
  2. They already opened it, a lot of items are not account wh storable
  3. We would all love this but this will negate the whole thing they did in 6.+
  4. A.K.A. a bot heaven.

1. Stigmas enchantment save point at +9 (as minimum) and more ways to gain Stigmas Enchantment Stones not only for BCM (p2w). 20 Gold Ingot = 2 Stigmas Enchantment Stones = 1 week (not all of us can buy every week G.Ingot) and getting from WB its impossible If you are not Poco or TP (DN).

1.1 Reason: In the latest patches are totally necessary for more slot on your stigmas. And if you dont have Stigmas +9 are playing with a slight disadvantage (the true disadvantage is the obtaining of them). BUT having Stigmas +12 are the huuuuuge difference and it's so hard to get it. I don't even want to imagine the Advanced Stigmas.

1.2 Notes:  It's pretty similar to the combination of minions in relation with the time of obtaining. Can be years. (I have been played like 2 years and only have 1 stigma +9 lol)

2. Combining 4 A rank minions should be 100% of getting S rank. 

2.1 Reason: It's totally ridiculous spend 1 year  (or more) farming and lose it in 1 sec and having S rank minion is a huge difference. So, If you are lucky you can get ur S rank minion but If you fail you are gonna w8 at least 1 years to try again ---> At that moment you are gonna quit the game or you're going to kill yourself if you fail again lol.

2.2 Notes: the difference in this point is insane, if u have S rank minion = 15K HP , with A rank only 5K.

3. We need the old exp on the game or 400% exp event each month.

@Gideon @Cyan

You need to look at your neighbor Aion, Aion EU why they have a much higher population than NA.

Getting transforms are easier in NA, more character slots. Here I tell you the difference between you and the EU are events and the shop.
Events in the EU don't nerf rewards like NA and they usually have more than 1 event running in that week.

Shop selection is a lot wider than NA they have a lot more skins to buy, it's true some skins that NA selected were good but why nobody buys?
Then you should consider discounting those not permanent discount but as a week or 2 weeks. A gold pack is much cheaper than a prestige pack in NA.

They also have feedback on the shop and events.

Fix the shop and events at least to match the EU's version first. These are simple things to do.

18 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

After I saw February and March items in the store.
I knew that all of this feedback is just a lie. You didn't change anything.

You still the same as you were in 2018 when 6.2 launched

Pretty sure they are just gathering data for when they release A2 on the mobile and it will have all the features/improvements we ask for in here on the mobile game.

What I want more than anything else at the moment is our old Mount Recipes put back in the Luna Shop. Half my characters still do not have mounts and new ones are never added to the BCM. The one exception was the spectral horse added during Halloween. So yeah, I want my Mount recipes back!

X4312.jpg

I don't know if this thread is still being monitored, but...

NCWEST, please put the Floral Vine furniture packages (both the interior and outdoor sets) and the Floral Vine Cabinet back on the Black Cloud Market. The cabinet gives three rows of additional space that I desperately need. I purchased one in the past on one of my toons and would like to buy another, but for some reason they were never added back to the store.

n9hK7rwt.png&key=cea6179dadbf24e76a213b2

Archived