Forums

Aion: Return to Katalam 7.2 Update Feedback

Cyan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Jessika-DN said:

That is exclusive to Gameforge. There will be things in their 7.3 which are not and will never be in our client. Just like there are things in our client that will never be in theirs. 

Now.. if you want to link to the Korean 7.3 which allowed the farming of lockbox keys/coins, then that's a different story. Does the Korean 7.3 allow for this?

21 hours ago, Thalita-KT said:

@Cyan

if someone, by any chance, could post here any graphic or even simple Time Table Aion Activities of the Week , informing the days and time periods of Ashunatal Dredgion, Katalam Sieges, Evergale and Arenas, etc. We would really appreciate it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bG3VdODGccE7BLAhC8siCJD-f1CsG-xNRtv1hltaApw/edit

Feedback & Suggestion for all NCStaff  @Hime @Cyan

offering one more extra option of subscribing to game without a monthly fee: life-time type of prestige account, where you pay once a higher price, but have prestige status on for life. So players could plan and study to buy this kind of product since we play aion a lot and it could be interesting for certain consumers.

13 hours ago, Kassandra-DN said:

Feedback & Suggestion for all NCStaff  @Hime @Cyan

offering one more extra option of subscribing to game without a monthly fee: life-time type of prestige account, where you pay once a higher price, but have prestige status on for life. So players could plan and study to buy this kind of product since we play aion a lot and it could be interesting for certain consumers.

Yes but they need to pay for server fees monthly not once in a life time. This game has gone free to play with pay-to-benefit style of transactions. they already offer a 90-day discounted prestige type.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I havn't played much at all this patch, but just like the previous few patches I feel like Aion has become very anti-returning or new player. I understand the game isn't meant to become end-game playable within a day or two (Even if it is somewhat possible for the hardcore grinders and p2w), however with the lower population of the game creating a new character for many players feels lonely and like the game is extremely dead.  I have tried to get so many people to try to play Aion or come back but they all say the same thing, it feels dead starting from scratch or even mid level.

You literally could cut out even more content from the lower-mid game levels than you already have and no one would even care or notice. You really need to focus on drawing back old/new players back into the game and keeping their attention while not deterring them by making them feel like they either have to be extremely carried by other players or they are going to have to grind for what feels like an eternity to be able to participate in end game content.

Also I agree with lots of the comments on here saying you need to steer away from P2W/P2Gear mechanics/events. I understand you need to make money from the game but perhaps you should consider going back to a subscription rate or a one time purchase of the game model. Swap the BCM out for cosmetics, inventory storage pets, housing stuff, or lower level items only (Like the devs originally promised it was going to be).

I also get that not everyone has the time to grind out everything they need but maybe you could start adding in mid-tier gear that's more achievable to help people feel more comfortable in the game. (Think back to the old PVP sets how there was an elite set that had bonuses for having the full set but took longer to get but then there was also a okish mid-tier set that just about anyone could get and still feel like they weren't grossly over powered by the Elite geared players.)

I truly love the concept of Aion and have been playing since day 1, I just truly feel like the game took a drastic dive bomb into the wrong direction after swapping from subscription to P2W and the games never truly recovered since then. Please save this game! 

@Cyan What we want are  more cosmetics aka skins.Some people are more willing pay for those than  P2W stuff. Whoever is in charge of the BCM, should to add them to the store  or  bring them back in game any other way through events,luna, gold sand shop etc !

14 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

I also get that not everyone has the time to grind out everything they need but maybe you could start adding in mid-tier gear that's more achievable to help people feel more comfortable in the game. (Think back to the old PVP sets how there was an elite set that had bonuses for having the full set but took longer to get but then there was also a okish mid-tier set that just about anyone could get and still feel like they weren't grossly over powered by the Elite geared players.)

I'm not disagreeing with your post, but just pointing out we actually do have this now. The Dark Talon pvp gear is the best in the game, but takes a while to farm. However, the Fierce Aureate (bloodmark) gear is SUPER easy/fast to get (like 1 week for a full armor set and 2-3 weeks for the rest of the set) and is not that much worse than Dark Talon.

Got another complaint:

BOS ... just found out it's a solo instance now, which is neat, however it's buggy as hell. If you kill the bomb holders before freeing the prisoners it glitches and you can't finish the instance and waste your CD. Also the mini side quests apparently do absolutely NOTHING...ALSO if you glide down to the right side from the cage where the elevator and Armor box is you can't get out of that area without committing suicide.... As a returning players I'm sad to say i'm not surprised to see these glitches but still upset they exist in the game.... not haivng a really good returning player experience so far....

11 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Got another complaint:

BOS ... just found out it's a solo instance now, which is neat, however it's buggy as hell. If you kill the bomb holders before freeing the prisoners it glitches and you can't finish the instance and waste your CD. Also the mini side quests apparently do absolutely NOTHING...ALSO if you glide down to the right side from the cage where the elevator and Armor box is you can't get out of that area without committing suicide.... As a returning players I'm sad to say i'm not surprised to see these glitches but still upset they exist in the game.... not haivng a really good returning player experience so far....

This instance will be gone in a month as it disappears in 7.5. Do it now though to try to get ultimate gear with the current event. Pieces are random though, so prioritize FM and run with your alts so you can pass gear to your main.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This instance will be gone in a month as it disappears in 7.5. Do it now though to try to get ultimate gear with the current event. Pieces are random though, so prioritize FM and run with your alts so you can pass gear to your main.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know you could pass the gear from alts or that the instance was leaving. Although that still doesn't address the fact there are many glitches that in the game that have gone overlooked probably for some time. Makes the game feel highly neglected and really demotivates me to return and I can imagine that same effect is shared among other players. 

15 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know you could pass the gear from alts or that the instance was leaving. Although that still doesn't address the fact there are many glitches that in the game that have gone overlooked probably for some time. Makes the game feel highly neglected and really demotivates me to return and I can imagine that same effect is shared among other players. 

I agree that this instance is dumb af now. Fortunately, the endgame instances aren't too buggy. The only bugs I can think of off the top of my head are sometimes the fire isn't visible in Benirunerk's Estate and sometimes the "safe pad" area in the final boss for Stellin Labs doesn't protect you from the one-shot skill. At the end of the day, only you will know if it's worth it to you to come back. Give it a try since it's free. If you like it, great, if you don't, that's great too. Whatever works for you is what's important because a game isn't worth playing if it's not fun to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Não gostei , devido os itens ter ocorrido uma defazagem , vai acabar virando jogo cash, e muitos não estão nessa condição , e a atualização do dia 27?05/2020 vai ser um fiasco pois o que li no patch  voltará as godstones  só que com outro nome , pq tiraram elas então ? as manastones eram desligadas pq ligaram ao personagem ? ai pra ajudar criam uma classe nova demoniaca que te suga 60.000 de hp em segundos !?!? até hj não entendi que tipo de nivelamento a NC pretendeu fazer ????  alguém poderia me responder ?

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived