Aion: Return to Katalam 7.2 Update Feedback

Cyan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys I got Another REAL IDEA!!!....How about everyone in siege gets some kind of contribution for being in siege!!! HOW ABOUT YOU REMOVE THE LIMIT FOR CONTRIBUTION FOR SIEGE AND GIVE EVERYONE THEIR WELL EARNED WELL DESERVED 3 HOURS OF CONTRIBUTION FOR 3 FORTRESS"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also YES THERE IS MORE!!!!, HOW ABOUT YOUR DEV TEAM ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO MAKE A MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE NOT EVEN 10 END GAME INSTANCES IN YOUR GAME AND THERE ARE BARELY A THOUSAND PEOPLE PLAYING YOUR GAME!!!! I HOPE THAT AFTER EVERYONE SEES THIS THEY ALL UNINSTALL AION AND NEVER PLAY AN NCSOFT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IN YOUR GAME HATES YOUR COMPANY AND HATES YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!! NOW GO LOOK AT THIS LINK NCSOFT DEVELOPERS AND LEARN HOW TO CREATE A REAL WORKING MMORPG THATS NOT A COMPLETE PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HEY GUESS WHAT EVERYONE WHO SEE'S THIS IN THIS FORUM!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

Please visit and comment on my Topic: Return Windows and Partitions to a Housing NPC!

I can't be the only person who wants some windows in my Aion home ??

WORLD OF WARCRAFT STILL HAS HOUSING AND CRAFTING AND MOUNT CRAFTING AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AION IS A GIANT PEICE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

NOT 1 PERSON GETS TO FIGHT IN THAT GAME AND NOT GET CONTRIBUTION!!!! OH ALSO IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE YOU WILL SEE HOW THERE IS A WARNING IN THE INSTANCES THAT ACTUALLY INTRUCTS YOU HOW TO DO THE INSTANCE NICE AND BIG AND RIGHT THERE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A BUNCH OF NOOBS WITH LOW GEAR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO INSTANCE MECHANICS!!!!!!!!!!

NOT INCLUIDING MANY OTHER THINGS YOU CAN SEE IN THESE VIDEOS ON HOW MUCH A PEICE OF CRAP AION IS!!!!!!!

ITS INSANE HOW STUPID AION DEVS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD NEVER LOSE A KAMAR BATTLEFIELD FOR NOT HAVING ENOUGH PEOPLE WHEN ARE FRIENDS ARE IN QUE OUTSIDE THE INSTANCE AND NOT GETTING ENTRY MEANWHILE THE ALLIANCE STILL HAS 6 EMPTY SLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY ARE YOUR DEVS rubbish SO ARE YOUR SERVER TECHS!!!!!!!!!

@Arkaida-KT what you are doing is

• Spam
  • Nor productive criticism/suggestions

--> You are writing one post after another, instead in one post all of them, so that is like spam
(there are rules in many forums against multiple consecutive posts, because people post farm many times, as if having a big post count in a forum is making their existence valuable somehow)

--> And also the way you write your criticism is not productive. You write in all caps, no paragraphs, a ton of exclamation marks, you use language that is offensive towards the developers (who are in Korea and they do not see this) and the GMs here (who are not really doing the best job and that is true).

If GMs see this post, they will most likely ignore your post because of these:

7 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

ITS INSANE HOW STUPID AION DEVS ARE
NOT ONLY ARE YOUR DEVS rubbish SO ARE YOUR SERVER TECHS
HOW MUCH A PEICE OF CRAP AION IS
AION IS A GIANT PEICE OF GARBAGE
WORRY ABOUT A BUNCH OF NOOBS
HOW ABOUT YOUR DEV TEAM ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO MAKE A MMORPG
EVERYONE IN YOUR GAME HATES YOUR COMPANY AND HATES YOUR GAME
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A REAL WORKING MMORPG THATS NOT A COMPLETE PIECE OF GARBAGE
...and lastly
I HOPE THAT AFTER EVERYONE SEES THIS THEY ALL UNINSTALL AION AND NEVER PLAY AN NCSOFT AGAIN

You then praised Blizzard  and World of Warcraft

7 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT STILL HAS HOUSING AND CRAFTING AND MOUNT CRAFTING AND MORE

(and this lol)
TO BAD NCSOFT DOESNT GIVE THE GAME CODE RIGHTFULLY BELONGING TO BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT BACK TO ITS PROPER OWNER!!!!!"BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

...NCSoft kept making far better games in looks than Blizzard, when Lineage II came out, there was no other MMORPG that had such great graphics, people were still playing runescape back then that looked like an 8-bit game. And when Blizzard made WoW which was successful because of the Blizzard universe, NCSoft made Aion.

~~

To close this, if you hate Aion so much and you love WoW and you prompt everyone to uninstall and quit Aion, then no shade or offense... I am curious why you are still here. Everyone here has played WoW and we are all here for a reason. Aion has its ups and downs and we hope it gets better and this is why we are making constructive criticism.

13 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

*A LOT OF SCREAMING*

First, stop posting in all caps, please. It's considered rude.

Second, you really need to get your facts straight. WoW actually does not have player housing.

Third, comparing WoW and Aion is like comparing apples and a Learjet.  WoW had about 5 million subs in 2019. That's a metric crap ton of money coming in which fuels their quick updates and near constant events and slick cash shop and quick hot-fixes and fast and accurate support answers. Blizzard employees over 4,000 people. That's literally hundreds of people working exclusively on WoW. Aion has never and will never have that. You know the old saying, "You get what you pay for"? We are getting what we are paying for.

Lastly, careful.. your snowflake-ism is showing. You want GP just for showing up at sieges? Heaven forbid that you actually have to do things to get that GP. Should be enough that you actually hit the login button, right? And why stop there? How about giving GP to those who really wanted to login but just couldn't? Maybe they were sick. Or their Mommy took away their computer. Or they had to study for a test. Or that couldn't drag their fat-ass off the sofa to their computer to login. #FreeGP4All

13 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

TO BAD NCSOFT DOESNT GIVE THE GAME CODE RIGHTFULLY BELONGING TO BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT BACK TO ITS PROPER OWNER!!!!!"BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

So not only are you screaming, but you are screaming utter nonsense. Are you actually saying that NCSoft has stolen game code from Blizzard? NCSoft may not be the best company in the world, but they haven't plagiarized their code.

You need to relax a bit, alright? Just close your laptop and take a walk outside. If that's too scary, maybe just open the window. Take a deep breath or two.

EDIT: Those warnings that you see in that video are not from the developers. Those are optional add-ons created by players to help other players.

As a KT elyos i can say @Arkaida-KT almost always talked in caps as he or she is actually always serious. Very passionate about Aion.

I will say Aion has never had good PvE mechanics it is the PvPvE that made Aion interesting. If you played any other game you would know how bad the PvE has always been in Aion. Tank and spank 90% of the time 10% gear checks for the other.

When you dive deep in to Aion you realize how cannibalistic the players were over the years which does ultimately mean from a PvPvE perspective players had a ton of fun while the game was in its prime.

hahahaha ppl think u guys  care  about them  u only think about  how much u can push us to pay

aion nerf     ench rate  , XP , combine also

and  ench stone pve drop and last think u can buy 5 fkn PVP box weekly WTF is this   

if  ench rate was good  its ok but  its sucks  they  make us pray before  any ench+ 

so now they want  give us  this shit back  and say oh we care  too much  about  you

On 3/9/2020 at 5:16 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Arkaida-KT what you are doing is

• Spam
  • Nor productive criticism/suggestions

--> You are writing one post after another, instead in one post all of them, so that is like spam
(there are rules in many forums against multiple consecutive posts, because people post farm many times, as if having a big post count in a forum is making their existence valuable somehow)

--> And also the way you write your criticism is not productive. You write in all caps, no paragraphs, a ton of exclamation marks, you use language that is offensive towards the developers (who are in Korea and they do not see this) and the GMs here (who are not really doing the best job and that is true).

If GMs see this post, they will most likely ignore your post because of these:

You then praised Blizzard  and World of Warcraft

...NCSoft kept making far better games in looks than Blizzard, when Lineage II came out, there was no other MMORPG that had such great graphics, people were still playing runescape back then that looked like an 8-bit game. And when Blizzard made WoW which was successful because of the Blizzard universe, NCSoft made Aion.

~~

To close this, if you hate Aion so much and you love WoW and you prompt everyone to uninstall and quit Aion, then no shade or offense... I am curious why you are still here. Everyone here has played WoW and we are all here for a reason. Aion has its ups and downs and we hope it gets better and this is why we are making constructive criticism.

lol your just as dumb as devs if you think aion will ever get better, no offense, and wow is a way better game! THERE ARE TONS OF WAY BETTER GAMES AND ITS WHY HAVE STOPPED PLAYING AION, i actually will only be posting on forums to make sure everyone knows how crappy aion and its developers are!.....i "might" logg in to the game like the other day and post more again about how crappy this game is compared to EVERY OTHER MMORPG ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!

OH AND YOUR POST IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, and completely UNPRODUCTIVE!, IT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE TO POST ABOUT TELLING OTHERS THAT THEIR POST IS NOT PRODUCTIVE!......MY POST WAS AN EXPRESSION OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT 7.2, YOU KNOW LIKE CYAN ASKED TO POST!!!!!!!!

OH AND YOUR POST IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, and completely UNPRODUCTIVE!, IT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE TO POST ABOUT TELLING OTHERS THAT THEIR POST IS NOT PRODUCTIVE!......MY POST WAS AN EXPRESSION OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT 7.2, YOU KNOW LIKE CYAN ASKED TO POST!!!!!!!!

OH AND CYAN CLEARLY SAID DEVS WILL SEE THIS THREAD, YOU SHOULD READ! LOL AND IF YOU PLAY GAMES FOR HOW THEY LOOK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP PLAYING ALL TOGETHER, HOW A GAME LOOKS IS NOT THE ONLY REASON TO PLAY A GAME!, HOW THE GAME PLAYS, HOW IMMERSIVE IT IS, HOW GLITCHY, HOW MUCH THERE IS TO DO, HOW MUCH WAS PUT IN TO THE GAME ARE ALL FACTORS I TAKE IN CONSIDERATION! MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO WATCH A TV SHOW OR MOVIE, IF ALL ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HOW IT LOOKS!!!! LINEAGE HAS GARBAGE GAMEPLAY, OH SO IT LOOKS PRETTY...NOONE CARES! ALSO THERE HAS NEVER BEEN UPS IN AION, ONLY DOWNS!!!!!!!!

On 3/9/2020 at 11:07 AM, Aly-DN said:

First, stop posting in all caps, please. It's considered rude.

Second, you really need to get your facts straight. WoW actually does not have player housing.

Third, comparing WoW and Aion is like comparing apples and a Learjet.  WoW had about 5 million subs in 2019. That's a metric crap ton of money coming in which fuels their quick updates and near constant events and slick cash shop and quick hot-fixes and fast and accurate support answers. Blizzard employees over 4,000 people. That's literally hundreds of people working exclusively on WoW. Aion has never and will never have that. You know the old saying, "You get what you pay for"? We are getting what we are paying for.

Lastly, careful.. your snowflake-ism is showing. You want GP just for showing up at sieges? Heaven forbid that you actually have to do things to get that GP. Should be enough that you actually hit the login button, right? And why stop there? How about giving GP to those who really wanted to login but just couldn't? Maybe they were sick. Or their Mommy took away their computer. Or they had to study for a test. Or that couldn't drag their fat-ass off the sofa to their computer to login. #FreeGP4All

So not only are you screaming, but you are screaming utter nonsense. Are you actually saying that NCSoft has stolen game code from Blizzard? NCSoft may not be the best company in the world, but they haven't plagiarized their code.

You need to relax a bit, alright? Just close your laptop and take a walk outside. If that's too scary, maybe just open the window. Take a deep breath or two.

EDIT: Those warnings that you see in that video are not from the developers. Those are optional add-ons created by players to help other players.

LOL FUNNY THING IS THIS GUY ACTUALLY THINKS I CARE ABOUT GP FROM SIEGE, BECUASE THATS THE ONLY THING ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOU KNOW.....NOT ENCHANT STONES OR AP?........ALSO ITS THE EXACT SAME CODE! LOL THIS GUYS IS LOST IN OWN WORLD HE THINKS INSULTING PEOPLE IS WHAT COMING TO THIS THREAD IS FOR!.......NOONE WORTH ANYTHING IN THE GAME CARES ABOUT GP FROM SIEGE..........LOL MOST OF THE TOP 100 PLAYERS DIDNT EVEN GET THEIR GP FROM SIEGE! LOL WHATS AMUSING IS THIS GUY IS OK WITH PLAYING A GAME THAT WHEN HE WINS HE GETS NO REWARDS!..............................MAYBE NOONE SHOULD GET CONTRIBUTION.......THATS A NICE THING SUGGESTION FOR DEVS, HOW ABOUT JUST SHUTTING DOWN THIS PIECE GARBAGE GAME SERVER! IF THIS GUY HAD AN IQ ABOVE THAT OF A 4 YEAR OLD HE WOULD GOOGLE NCSOFT AND SEE THAT THEY NOT ONLY HAVE HAD SOURCE CODE STOLEN, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN SUED MANY TIMES! YOU SEE NCSOFT CHOOSES TO DO CORRUPT CRAP, AND THEY CONTINUE TO DO IT!

MAYBE THATS WHY BLIZZARD HAS SO MANY MORE DEVS AND SO MUCH MORE REVENUE..............HMMMMMMM.............JUST SAYING!

@Arkaida-KT Stop typing in caps, no one is taking you seriously.It looks like you desperate for attention. First of all, you cant really compare WoW and Aion just because both same game genre.

NCwest(NA) just publishes the game, they  dont have any control on anything. All fixes/changes all come from Korea. So you might want to spam their forum with this nonsense .Blame the Korean devs for the game being in the state it is because they dont care what western player base wants. The communication is slow between the 2 companies.....

Unlike NC (NA), Blizzard has full control of their game and not to mention that pay to play model which makes it successful till to this day.

If this game is stressing you out that much, maybe go play wow or something else :P

On 3/11/2020 at 6:08 AM, Arkaida-KT said:

lol your just as dumb

...you know what is dumper though... you, that don't play the game, entering the forums to tell people how bad the game is (the one that you don't play), hoping they will also quit just by your word.
Your posts are nothing but intellectual diarrhea, nobody will read this and quit because you want them to.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:21 PM, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Please share your feedback with the 7.2 update here. Whether it's something you like, dislike, or like to see changed - post it! We'll be rounding it up and sending it over to the development team. 

Thank you!

Every time i post in this Thread it is a response to this post for starters!......I posted this becuase it directly refer's to the topic of this thread! 

If you look through my recent posts you find many dislikes that alot of people actually playing the game would like fixed!

The people mostly posting in this thread are minimal to the actual people playing your game!

This games game code is exactly the same as world of warcraft!....tab target, skill bar, stigma, deava skills, legion's, faction's, gear with proper stats pvp/pve, i have written the code in dx9 myself, there are alot of bugs with aions game code! Both games are made in DX9, any game developer will tell you that the basic developed code is exactly the same!

1 fix that separates world of warcraft from this game actually makes this game worse! 

That is the ability to control alliances through the league menu! we should be able to pull entire alliance windows out of the league menu to see entire alliance's like we can with groups in an alliance window!

Another fix we have been asking for is the ability to kick afk's from evergale canyon!

Another fix is instance entry, We dont care if there is no team to fight or not, if we que into an instance during the window time we should get entry, no matter what!

LETS SEE THE ONE THING!   THAT MAKES THIS GAME BETTER THEN WORLD OF WARCRAFT! DEVS TOOK AWAY! FULL FLIGHT COMBAT!!!!

I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO AION UNTIL FULL FLIGHT COMBAT RETURNS TO AION! THE ONLY REASON I WAS PLAYING AION OVER WOW IS FULL FLIGHT COMBAT!!!!!!!

REOPEN THE ABYSS!!!!!!!

There is alot of things wrong with aion, population, devs, community, no in game moderators! NCSOFT claims there are in moderators watching us! 

I HOPE THE DEVS SEE AT LEAST THIS POST BECUASE 100% OF YOUR GAME POPULATION THINKS THERE ARE NO MODERATOR'S....AS DO I!!!!!!

Here is fix for the recent patch that (has not been stressed to dev's yet or anyone who matters anyway), if you use the character jump to level 80, YOU GET 0 STIGMA! THIS IS GOING TO KEEP YOUR GAMES POPULATION LOW!

New people who come to this game and who dont want to have to grind to 80 would probably like to have at least the same basic stigma it gives you when you level to 80!

For the last few things but definitely not the least, WE NEED MORE MINION CONTRACTS AND MORE MINIUM ! EVEN IF C MINIUM AND B MINIUM  were easier to get we could actually have enough minium/minions useful to combine for higher grade minions!

I also feel like STIGMA ENCHANTS HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY ENOUGH BY THE DEV'S, along with loot tables, and basic enchanting rates! The last thing i have seen in this forum that definitely has had a drastic effect on economy is the ability to trade kinah and to setup a private store! THESE WERE BASIC FUNCTIONS THAT AION NEEDED TO HAVE A GOOD ECONOMY, if NCSOFT wants to see more people come to their game and wants to see the economy thrive Trading is essential! SO IS CRAFTING!

DEV'S if you want to see aion go somewhere grand, AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THIS GAME TO BE GRAND, UNIQUE, AN TO REVENUE BILLIONS!

THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO WORK ON IS ECONOMY!

THE ECONOMY OF YOUR GAME AND ITS PLAYERS ARE WHAT BRING YOUR REVENUE!

If you want this game to thrive you need basic working function's of a functioning economy!

1: IN GAME MODERATOR'S

2: TRADING SYSTEM!

3:SOME UNIQUE REASON FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME(FLIGHT)

4:FINALLY THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THAT FRANKLY NCSOFT FAILS AT DOING!!!! ("ADVERTISING")  ....NO ONE, KNOWS WHAT AION IS, NO ONE KNOWS IT EXISTS!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A COMMERCIAL FOR AION?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY ADVERTISEMENT WHATSOEVER?

THE MOST ADVERTISING I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM NCSOFT IS FROM THE MOBILE APP STORE, THEY ADVERTISE THEIR APP VERSION MORE THEY DO A GAME THAT COULD BE BRING THEM MORE REVENUE!

This thread topic is very important!, when i first saw Cyans post it gave me hope that maybe Aion  might go somewhere!

I hope cyan can see through the nonsense in this Thread and focus on the fact that the community has a voice! and that its not on the forums!

I Hope they count the actual population in their game and take into consideration how much larger it is then the the people who have posted in these forums!

I also hope that dev's look back at previous patch's population and use due diligence to see that the most populated patch's have always been when the economy is functioning and when the game provide's output to its community, my saying this i mean the more stuff we have to play the more people come to play! 

I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN ALL OF SANCTUM AND AION HAD MASSIVE PLAYERS! THERE WHERE PEOPLE POSTED UP SELLING STUFF EVERYWHERE YOU WALKED IN SANCTUM OR LEVINSHORE, EVEN CYGNEA USED TO BE POPULATED!!! I REMEMBER WHEN GROUPS OF ELYOS AND ASMO ACTUALLY CAME TOGETHER TO FARM THINGS LIKE SILVER COINS, OR BEACH FATTIES, AND DARE IS EVEN SAY TIA'S EYE!, TIA'S EYE SHOWED ALOT ABOUT OUR NA SERVER'S AND SO HAS THE NEW 7.2 PATCH! 

YOUR ECONOMY IS TIRED OF BEING SCAMMED AND EXTORTED! THERE IS WAY TO REVENUE PROPERLY! WIHTOUT DOING WRONG TO AND LOSING CUSTOMER'S, THERE IS ALSO ALWAYS A WAY TO GET CUSTOMER'S BACK AND TO BRING NEW CUSTOMER'S! 

NCOST HEAR OUR VOICE PLEASE AND FIX AION!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

*snip*

This games game code is exactly the same as world of warcraft!....tab target, skill bar, stigma, deava skills, legion's, faction's, gear with proper stats pvp/pve, i have written the code in dx9 myself, there are alot of bugs with aions game code! Both games are made in DX9, any game developer will tell you that the basic developed code is exactly the same!

*snip*

Stopped reading right here. Are you actually serious? You think WoW and Aion are the same because they both have tab targeting, a skills bar, factions and gear? You name the things that just about every MMO ever made has and somehow that makes the game "exactly the same"?

You, madam, have honestly lost your mind.

Not to mention that in previous posts that person said he/she wants everyone to quit aion, and after a cesspool of insults he/she writes this:

18 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

I hope cyan can see through the nonsense in this Thread and focus on the fact that the community has a voice! and that its not on the forums!

...apparently the GMs need to see past this person's posts.

~~

All MMORPG games feel similar in many ways, but that doesn't mean they "copy" each other. WoW belongs to the Blizzard universe where they have a ton of games and different versions of it. WoW was based in Warcraft (dota etc) which already had a huge fanbase.

NCSoft is a tiny midget next to the Colossal Blizzard. But yes, they could at least stop taking all the wrong decisions for their game.

• 2 weeks later...

So I took a little break.. come back to sieges being at 3 different forts at the same time. Ok, cool.  I love a good siege, though I have to admit it's a bit confusing. Go to siege, play an active part. Sieges end.. no rewards, no gp. What's changed? How do you get rewards and gp from sieges now? O.o 

10 hours ago, Asema-KT said:

Sieges end.. no rewards, no gp. What's changed? How do you get rewards and gp from sieges now? O.o 

I hope this won't sound rude (so hard to convey meaning through text), but it sounds like you didn't really contribute. It's probably because of your gear. Maybe you couldn't do very much dps on the gates and/or you couldn't kill anyone. You only have to get a minimal amount of AP at sieges in order to get credit. Here are some tips about getting credit at sieges:

On 3/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

@Hellish-DN and I have kind of experimented with what each siege requires for credit because we like sleeping at a decent hour.

Divine: You need at least 10k AP. Usually helping kill at least one gate and then killing 1-2 of the opposite faction will get you this. Just killing one gate is not enough. We've done this before without killing any Elyos and we did not get credit. Killing two gates would probably be enough if you get there fast enough.

Demaha: Same as above.

Lakrum: This one seems to be a little stricter about the AP required. We used to just kill one gate and that was enough, but with the 7.3 update, we also have to get AP from 5-10 Elyos kills as well. Just attacking the deity with no gate/pvp credit will NOT be enough to get siege credit most of the time unless you were there from the very start of the deity. Coming in when the deity is already at like 40% will probably not get you any credit unless you find some pvp action too. For defensive siege, we pretty much have to be active and killing Elyos for at least 10 minutes.

Note, it is possible to do all of this solo. I am a very support-style chanter; I don't 1v1 or help kill very often. It's usually Hellish doing all of the attacking while I'm healing. So if you're by yourself, just try to stay back with all the white names and pick off the opposite faction. Don't throw yourself into the sea of red and expect good results.

Thank you Vantheria. I don't find your response rude at all. I appreciate the honesty. Pvp gear has always been in  a work in progress for me. I'm not a hardcore player and due to work and life I don't get much time to play.  I'm going to have to read up a bit more and see what I can do with the limited time I have to dedicate to this. Oh well... it is what it is. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is April 16, 

Aion N.A. Servers are actually running Patch 7.2 or 7.3 ?

(now with some nerfed dungeons in aion 7.2, can we solo Frozen Monolith (FM instance) with legendary equipments
or we will be able to only kill FM final Boss with full ultimate gear set and weapon ? )

36 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

Today is April 16, 

Aion N.A. Servers are actually running Patch 7.2 or 7.3 ?

(now with some nerfed dungeons in aion 7.2, can we solo Frozen Monolith (FM instance) with legendary equipments
or we will be able to only kill FM final Boss with full ultimate gear set and weapon ? )

We have 7.3. Frozen monolith is soloable by a lot of classes especially those that are broken, but if you have end game gear you most likely can solo them with any class.

Some classes with perma end gear can solo PF (easy mode) and IDD boss as well! You are a ranger, don't get happy, your class most likely can't :D

Archived