Feedback for what exactly?

Ele-DN

They can't even nyerking fix discipline or EC, or provide any real information on when or if those game modes will be fixed. EC has been half a year damn near, and we're expecting them to give any shits about issues with the content that does work and just sucks for the player base as currently implemented?

Is EC closed in EU too? I mean if we have 7.2 and they have 7.2 too do they also have the same issue? If they do not have the same issue how come? Like I know NCWest is letting this to the developers, NCWest doesn't have the knowledge or allowance to change these things, but if EU or KR do not have an EC problem, why do we still have this problem?

None of what is being said makes sense.

3 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

They can't even nyerking fix discipline or EC, or provide any real information on when or if those game modes will be fixed. EC has been half a year damn near, and we're expecting them to give any shits about issues with the content that does work and just sucks for the player base as currently implemented?

This is exactly why i said in the feedback thread that the best type of feedback we can give is that we want feedback from NCsoft about our feedback. This way we know NCsoft listened to us and it is not just hitting the middleman and then being filed away 100 folders deep on some back up hard drive for the back ups back up hard-drive.

Archived