Crimson Katalam map - clean version capture

Arhangelos

I couldn't find a whole clean map of Crimson Katalam, so I took a total of 225 images of the map in 100% zoom in and then I stitched them together, the final file was kinda big so I turned into a jpeg. Click to see the original file and download it to your pc.

I was going to do the same with the icons on the map but it is full of asmodian and elyos captured camps so the end map won't look clean.

Dimensions: 4756x4748
Size: about 16,6MB

QXqeRSK.jpg

32 minutes ago, Hellbae-DN said:

LMAO kudos to you sir ! Well done :)

Thanks, the original screenshots were in png and they were not just the map, they included my whole client, so I cropped them and then sticthed them, so together they were a little less than 1 GB in size :D. Jpeg does miracles.

• 10 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 8:58 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I couldn't find a whole clean map of Crimson Katalam, so I took a total of 225 images of the map in 100% zoom in and then I stitched them together, the final file was kinda big so I turned into a jpeg. Click to see the original file and download it to your pc.

I was going to do the same with the icons on the map but it is full of asmodian and elyos captured camps so the end map won't look clean.

Dimensions: 4756x4748
Size: about 16,6MB

QXqeRSK.jpg

hello bro! do you have Danaria Map clean?

4 hours ago, Khnum-DN said:

hello bro! do you have Danaria Map clean?

Hey,not really and the reason is that I didn't do it back when Danara was a thing and now we only get into Danaria via the katalam rift but the map is not open.

Only someone that can make game rips can take the map apparently if the file is still there.

Archived