Treasure Chamber Vs Game of Fate

marikazan-KT

Why hasnt the the luna cost of Treasure chamber been lowered to it's original cost of 3 luna after you nerfed the items too 1 per turn instead of 3 and still charging us 5 luna?

Also the cost too roll golden dice in the game of fate is simply a ripoff and set far too high when previously had chances of pvp gear for 5 luna via treasure chamber,and the blue chest should not contain shining enchantment stone's these are a terrible prize for 35 luna.While the game isnt bad the costs and booby prizes on higher chests is terrible.If you want player's money for this game of fate be fair in the prize lists and the luna costs.

7 hours ago, necro-SL said:

Also the cost too roll golden dice in the game of fate is simply a ripoff and set far too high when previously had chances of pvp gear for 5 luna via treasure chamber,and the blue chest should not contain shining enchantment stone's these are a terrible prize for 35 luna.While the game isnt bad the costs and booby prizes on higher chests is terrible.If you want player's money for this game of fate be fair in the prize lists and the luna costs.

Gambling isn't good entertainment on a budget. Time is money friend; you'd best learn that.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:43 PM, GenericUser389 said:

Gambling isn't good entertainment on a budget. Time is money friend; you'd best learn that.

Who said i was on a budget?

Maybe i just dont like a baltant ripoff system tha'ts been changed and nobody says anything to ncsoft about it,and of course nc wont say anything either cause they know it's a ripoff.Luna treasure chamber used to be fair it was 3 luna and 3 prizes,then it was 5 luna and 3 prizes now it's 5 luna and 1 prize yeah good way to treat player's.

As to game of fate it's a clearly the replacement to treasure chamber ,but is designed to make you spend far far more luna to obtain item's than what was the norm in treasure chamber.

I work, i have no commitments,that however doesnt mean i should lay down and accept a crappy new system that's been intentionally designed to give player's less than the old version

Archived