Aion skins for cleric

Senariax-DN

Okay so for a while I have been wondering why the skins for Aion have been bad. I play cleric and I haven't been satisfied with any of the skins offered by the game. Ive seen the skins you can get through brokers, black cloud market, Aion item guide and even through Aion powerbook and Im still. not. satisfied. My main issue is that we no longer able to wear armor pieces that Are not associated with that class. (example: as a cleric, wanting to skin an assassin skin on your chain armor) I understand this was to not confuse people with class and clothing worn, but there are in my opinion no good cleric skins (that are not armor) to be honest I prefer cool skins such as assassin, plate armor because they look cool! but I can't wear them because I am a cleric. To summarize: any good skins for cleric? any good skins in general?? should I just play that class to get that preferred armor? Need opinions and criticism!

Amen!! As someone who's main character is a male cleric I can definitely agree! I don't know who designs the armor, but they must REALLY have a thing for trench coats. That's seriously like 90% of the available chain armor skins for guys. :(

The Noble Soldusk/Gilded armor has a slightly modified version of Prowess armor for guys, but for girl characters it's a new different skin and cloth got the old prowess chain skin. The new Aureate armor that you can buy for bloodmarks earned in Katalam have the old Kunax/Forgotten Reian Fighter skins, but if you buy the armor boxes it has a chance to proc as the Prime Guardian Royal Captain skin (light blue/gold 70ap armor) and it has the bonus of being very decent ultimate PvP armor. Tiamat Stronghold still drops its old skin as well. These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I kinda like mostly because they're not trench coats, but tbh I don't really know what they look like on girl characters but there's like no such thing as a skin that looks bad on girls but good on guys on Aion. xD

The skin I'm using right now is the special emissary chain armor, the old white shiny unicorn themed one; for my PvE gear. Sadly it's not available anymore since the vendor was removed with the 6.0 update... and for PvP I just said forget it and bought some like sailor outfit with high socks and shorts and a funny cat head from the gold sand shop. Lol

But don't get your hopes up for any decent mace/shield skins..................................

8 hours ago, 2s238DF3-DN said:

Okay so for a while I have been wondering why the skins for Aion have been bad. I play cleric and I haven't been satisfied with any of the skins offered by the game. Ive seen the skins you can get through brokers, black cloud market, Aion item guide and even through Aion powerbook and Im still. not. satisfied. My main issue is that we no longer able to wear armor pieces that Are not associated with that class. (example: as a cleric, wanting to skin an assassin skin on your chain armor) I understand this was to not confuse people with class and clothing worn, but there are in my opinion no good cleric skins (that are not armor) to be honest I prefer cool skins such as assassin, plate armor because they look cool! but I can't wear them because I am a cleric. To summarize: any good skins for cleric? any good skins in general?? should I just play that class to get that preferred armor? Need opinions and criticism!

Yeah, try to play as a sorcerer and constantly have to wear robes that look like monk gear. At some point it is super awful to play a male sorcerer and have to walk around wearing something that looks like a victorian maxi-dress.

Thank goodness we have the general skins that are not class oriented and are themed (like ninja outfit, party outfit, wedding outfit etc), so I can hide the hell out of that excess fabric.

13 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

Amen!! As someone who's main character is a male cleric I can definitely agree! I don't know who designs the armor, but they must REALLY have a thing for trench coats. That's seriously like 90% of the available chain armor skins for guys. :(

The Noble Soldusk/Gilded armor has a slightly modified version of Prowess armor for guys, but for girl characters it's a new different skin and cloth got the old prowess chain skin. The new Aureate armor that you can buy for bloodmarks earned in Katalam have the old Kunax/Forgotten Reian Fighter skins, but if you buy the armor boxes it has a chance to proc as the Prime Guardian Royal Captain skin (light blue/gold 70ap armor) and it has the bonus of being very decent ultimate PvP armor. Tiamat Stronghold still drops its old skin as well. These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I kinda like mostly because they're not trench coats, but tbh I don't really know what they look like on girl characters but there's like no such thing as a skin that looks bad on girls but good on guys on Aion. xD

The skin I'm using right now is the special emissary chain armor, the old white shiny unicorn themed one; for my PvE gear. Sadly it's not available anymore since the vendor was removed with the 6.0 update... and for PvP I just said forget it and bought some like sailor outfit with high socks and shorts and a funny cat head from the gold sand shop. Lol

But don't get your hopes up for any decent mace/shield skins..................................

I agree with you, you're lucky you got to keep your skin, noble soldusk/glided is also cool but it reminds me closely of the void tracer outfits that i usually dont MIND but dont absolutely love either. I prefer to wear the assassin leather because they allow you to look bad a** while you play :) 

Archived