Weekly Server Maintenance - February 12, 2020

Cyan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did not get the correct reward amount for coin_pvp_02 (186000414) and wrap_pvp_battle_result_reward_01 (188071553) to the amounts listed in the announcement exceed the max_stack_count of 10,000 and 100 respectively.

Please send out additional mails to affected players with:

• coin_pvp_02 x10,000
  • coin_pvp_02 x4,000
  • wrap_pvp_battle_result_reward_01 x32

First @Cyan Bro bro  bro bro......the Lugbug is STILL not there when I log in. Also looking at my transaction history I actually re-uped on my prestige 

Aug 25th which is within the timeline and got no rewards. was active I even streamed my gameplay. I don't know if this is an issue like the lugbug born from me transferring server and changing my name or what but definitely a flop man.

1 minute ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

Aug 25th which is within the timeline and got no rewards.

No rewards or no double rewards? If you got no rewards that means you never entered EC during the time period no? Potentially they are sending it out in waves through-out the day.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Characters who transferred during maintenance on 12/4/2019 will have their Lugbug mission data reset.
    • This should allow for Lugbug mission access.
    • Compensation for affected characters is being determined and will be communicated at a future date.

No lugbug still. Going on week 3 of patch 7.2lite for all players who transferred on Dec. 4th 2019. I am disappointed once again. @Cyan @Hime @Gideon

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611998319d7b88c855460

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

• Evergale Canyon is now open.
    • Characters will no longer be refunded their entry when leaving the instance.
    • KNOWN ISSUE: Kicking players is enabled in Evergale Canyon. We will be monitoring for abuse while we work to address this issue.
    • Characters who entered the instance while it was bugged, but were not actioned upon, will be delivered the following to their mailbox during the maintenance:
      • 24,000 Blood Medals (terminated item exchangeable for approximately 24 million Abyss Points).
      • 132 Battlefield Combat Support Boxes
      • 792 Legendary Etium
      • 396 Ultimate Etium
      • These rewards are equal to approximately if players had entered every available opportunity while the instance was deactivated.
      • Qualifying characters who had an active Prestige Pass at any point between the end of maintenance on 8/21/2019 and the emergency maintenance on 9/11/2019 will be delivered double rewards, as Prestige has 2 entries per reset instead of 1.

Two characters on a Prestige Account:

ITCZRpl.png

Znjm5gQ.png

To start, they are missing 14,000 blood medals and 32 boxes for the basic reward. Plus they are supposed to get double these numbers and they clearly did not.

My alt that ran EC but did not have Prestige got the same basic reward that is missing 14,000 blood medals and 32 boxes.

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

ITCZRpl.png

Znjm5gQ.png

To start, they are missing 14,000 blood medals and 32 boxes for the basic reward. Plus they are supposed to get double these numbers and they clearly did not.

My alt that ran EC but did not have Prestige got the same basic reward that is missing 14,000 blood medals and 32 boxes.

only have 1 account on prestige but same thing, only got  non prestige rewards in same amounts as u did

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

ITCZRpl.png

Znjm5gQ.png

I think they tried to do somethings nice, and ended doing a mess.. They just had to keep the things simple. Why dont you send just 1 box with 50million AP, 50 pvp legendary stones, 20 pvp ultimate stones, 5 grade A minions, 800 Legendary etiums, 400 ultimate etiums.

welll i received 10k blood medals, 396 ulti etiums,792 legendary etiums and 100 bafflefield boxes on 4 toons when i think i did ec on my sm and sm, but honestly i didnt know when the bug came into place, but im happy with what i got and all should get the same to be fair and honest as aion players.

ncsoft! thank you for giving me something.

I received absolutely nothing, what a nyerking joke. I came back shortly after they closed down EC, I still haven't been able to receive rewards this entire time because I couldn't do the instance. I had no choice in that matter. I have also paid for prestige the majority of that time. There should be compensation for that.

1 minute ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I received absolutely nothing, what a nyerking joke. I came back shortly after they closed down EC, I still haven't been able to receive rewards this entire time because I couldn't do the instance. I had no choice in that matter. I have also paid for prestige the majority of that time. There should be compensation for that.

Look. Just like the player before you, you are crying before things actually shake out. 

If you read Cyan's post, there looks like there are -two- types of compensation. The first is for those that lived with the exploit, but didn't abuse it. The second appears to be for everyone. 

Copying again so everyone can see..

A survey will be deployed for 1 week, which can be redeemed once per account by entering Evergale Canyon with a level 80 character, with the following:

• 70 Battlefield Combat Support Boxes
  • 400 Legendary Etium
  • 200 Ultimate Etium

So run EC at least once this week and get this compensation for the instance being down for the last few months.

1 minute ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Yet again this company proves they are a complete joke.

Because you can have compensation?

I don't disagree that things are really bad with Aion. This game is spiraling the toilet. But this compensation, though late, is fair. Relax and join one EC this week and get your free stuff.

Apparently you are new here.

For a company that has shown time and time again that they don't give a crap about their Aion player base.. shown that we are the red-headed step children of NCSoft players.. who then point to the lack of money made on a game that they spend 100% the minimum amount of time on to keep it running, that we are getting ANY compensation at all or even getting the instance back, is freaking amazing.

I am amazed that we are getting anything.

I am amazed that we are getting EC back.

I am amazed right now at the number of changes we got this week, even if some of them didn't actually get changed (like the lugbug.. talk about a crap bug with the new Red Katalam) and the compensation being screwed up. At least they did something.. even if it isn't correct. It's something!

As a long time player of Aion, I know that something is better than the nothing we normally get.

Archived