Weekly Server Maintenance - February 12, 2020

Cyan

So @Aly-DN you are saying that you deserve:

24,000 Blood Medals (terminated item exchangeable for approximately 24 million Abyss Points).

132 Battlefield Combat Support Boxes

792 Legendary Etium

396 Ultimate Etium

These rewards are equal to approximately if players had entered every available opportunity while the instance was deactivated.

But people that have missed it get:

70 Battlefield Combat Support Boxes

400 Legendary Etium

200 Ultimate Etium

What is your logic? The post specifically says that these people are being compensated for, " approximately if players had entered every available opportunity while the instance was deactivated". So you get nearly twice the rewards for a 3 week span of time that NCSoft is recognizing the bug was exploit. and everyone else that missed it for months gets half the reward even though the potential gain was significantly higher.....I normally do not directly confront anyone on the forums but your argument is excuse my words dumb as nyerk. You have some meaningful contributions to the forums but here you are bias and quite short sighted...please sit down...!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Cyan said:

• Stigmas enchanted to +9 or above will no longer be reduced to below +9 upon failure, when using Stigma Enchantment Stones.
    • At +9 and above, Stigma Enchantment Stones will use a fixed success rate.

@Cyan Can you explain this better? I mean,give us a respond more explained about that? (generate false expectations because you don't explain well.)

"At +9 and above, Stigma Enchantment Stones will use a fixed success rate"

Specifically: will use a fixed success rate. Because the safe is not +9 even using Stigma Enchantment Stones (a lot of players incluying me thought that the safe wil be +9 using Stigma Enchantments Stones). But If we read again only say "Stigma Enchantment Stones will use a fixed success rate" and it doesn't say that the safe will be +9.

¿What success rate? Safe +9? or just "Increased success rate" you wanted to say. I mean, it doesn't say it's goind to increase,and it won't be a safe+9 reading well, so that really means "Stigma Enchantment Stones will use a fixed success rate"? fixed what? which success rate? w8 w8 again... ¿fixed what? wutwut? 

PD:Btw are still failing at +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 using Stigma Enchantment, and at this point idk if they really fix something cuz even the compensation are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

i think when people rage on ncsoft on the forums, ncsoft tends to select those names and action them last or idk.

"Action" them? Are you saying that those that complain on the forums get less than others?

Holy Conspiracy Theories, Batman!

First you would have to believe anyone with any authority actually reads the forums. Then you would have to believe that that person cares enough to know us by name.

Hate to bust your bubble, sunshine, but none of us is that important.

@Cyan So evergale is now 4 alliances of 2 people each ally each side for 2/2/2/2/ vs 2/2/2/2 ??? is this a bug or what cause it is stupid especially when people go afk and not to mention the 30 minute plus queues then you get in and win or lose after a few mins or say 1k points one side goes afk and your sitting in there for the full 30 minutes. Plus as already mentioned you shortened people on blood marks and boxes in the mailing compensation

6 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

@Cyan So evergale is now 4 alliances of 2 people each ally each side for 2/2/2/2/ vs 2/2/2/2 ??? is this a bug or what cause it is stupid especially when people go afk and not to mention the 30 minute plus queues. Plus as already mentioned you shortened peopel on blood marks and boxes in the mailing compensation

How many times did you go, Euph? I am on late and haven't gotten into one yet so I can't say from personal experience? Did the first ones glitch out or is is happening every time? And what if a premade goes in? Does everyone get in or just two people?

Just trying to pin this down for them.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

How many times did you go, Euph? I am on late and haven't gotten into one yet so I can't say from personal experience? Did the first ones glitch out or is is happening every time? And what if a premade goes in? Does everyone get in or just two people?

Just trying to pin this down for them.

Went several they are all like this.  It is the same for everyone it only lets 2 people queue into an alliance even if pre-made so you have 4 alliances max of 2 people each. the queues are crazy long one toon got in after 20 another waiting 30aand another 45 mins. When you get in it doesn't matter if you are gonna win cause other side will afk and if you are gonna lose your side will afk and no bosses or anyway to make points your likely stuck inside the full 30 minute duration

1 minute ago, Valkarie-DN said:

i have qued twice so far and when i entered it was 2 per team.

Was asking Euph or actually anyone that doesn't answer with flip answers like, "i think whats eating u is when 1 out of the 2 go afk u no longer have lets say 10 to 14 or 16 others to secure a win for u." In other words, someone that can actually give a reliable answer.

P.S. Are you an Elyos? Asking for a friend.

1 minute ago, Valkarie-DN said:

an the reason why they changed it to 2 per team is so that if alot of people arent on as in to fill a 24 player slot, it would make sense for 2 people to trigger the instance if that makes sense to u.

This is here takes the cake for the most utterly ridiculous thing posted in 2020 so far.

You think that the devs actually changed the instance from a 96 vs. 96 to a 8 vs. 8 so that -more- people can enter? How exactly does that make is more accessible considering there are a limited number of instances that queue at one time and there are many more than 8 people on each side that want to go. Not to mention that you can't do a lot of the mechanics with 8 people.

Geez.

18 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

For the free level 80 character do you have to have prestige to get it. I currently have 11 but no longer have prestige am I able to make a 12 character?

To use this feature you need to have prestige even if you have 0 characters or 1 or 2 or 11. You can onyl have 12 chars in your account, fi you arleady have 12 chars, this button is useless to you, unless you delete one char to make a new one level 80 and naked.

18 hours ago, Zexika-DN said:

Will Daevanion Essences be in the BCM this week as well?

They said in a previous maintenance that it will be permanent addition to BCM>

~~~~
And at everyone, the fact it says the characters who entered during the the bug and didn't get action-ed upon is badly worded. It means that every account that isn't acted upon will get it including those that were playing during the bug but got no penalties. This is the vibe I get from it.

Ok, i will say something that maybe ppl wont like at all:

1. After all the drama by Aly-DN in the past when the exploit were public and now how she defend ncsoft actions, i ask myself if she get some... invoice or something from NCSoft, isnt a natural normal user behavior that most has.

2. Even when NCSoft has in their policies that the use of a bug or exploit can give u a perma or temp ban, everyone is responsable of his/her account behavior... but at the same time i think is a co-responsability from NCSoft-users to give us a product with less bugs or exploits made by them... so... as Aly-DN said.. they took 3 weeks to stop the problem... if they are interested in this community why took so much time?

3. No Aly-DN we dont deserve the scraps of bread from NCSoft, we PAY their invoices so as a customers expect answers ans solutions... the problem started at agoust 2019... and we are at february 2020... 6 months? let me remind you that you and all prestiges pay for the avaiable instances from the patch... did ncsoft decreased the ammout u pay for the prestige? NO! then all this guys affected recieved the amount the community DESERVES...

4. The main task of NCSoft staff is to know well the mechanic of the game and go 2 o 3 steps forward the community.. if they doesnt, its time to consider find a new job... most of the users quit this game because the customer care and dev team doesnt attend efficiently the community. 3 weeks to stop a dungeon bugged.. and 6 months to fix it.. is how we care to them...

Greets to all (i dont care the faction) at the end we are a community

20 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

have u ever seen in lfg someone asking for other people to que so they can get in? the limited amount of people required now makes it so that players will have a better chance to get in when not many players are in the game.

Aly you are too smart to see that the ec changes make sense.but you will!

This in incorrect at the start of the window a few evergale were popping quick but then it just went to no instances popping. its 8 ppl per side but no they basically had 60 ppl in queue with 30 minute -60 minute queues at about 90 minutes ago. I know cause i put some alts in at the start of the window to see how evergale was and to check tthe survey which wasn't showing at the very beginning but 15 minutes in my run players started seeing it so once the survey popped i tried to put my main toons in but no pops. Once you get inside prepare to spend the full 30 minutes in there.

Archived