Client crash in instances

Bogel

This is happened after 5.6. So when I'm entering a room in archdaeva instances that need to teleport, my client almost always crash. So far, happened when I'm entering the boss' room in TTC & adma, and in Fallen Poeta when I'm teleporting out from the starting point. Never happened before in 5.5.

Thanks

I have had several crashes in a similar situation.

The crash occurs when I use the gate at Terminal Landing. It is traveling through the gate that causes the client to crash.

It has happened to me about a half a dozen times in the passed two weeks.

I use the gate a lot with no crashes, and I cannot find a way to force the crash. It is random.

• 2 months later...

So, this client crash issue stopped during SFT event when NC disable 64 bit for a while. During this time, not a single crash occurred to my client, but after the server merge this issue came back. I'm not a tech-savvy person, so this is my question: is it because my 32 bit client has conflict with 64 bit client server?

5 hours ago, Bogel-DN said:

So, this client crash issue stopped during SFT event when NC disable 64 bit for a while. During this time, not a single crash occurred to my client, but after the server merge this issue came back. I'm not a tech-savvy person, so this is my question: is it because my 32 bit client has conflict with 64 bit client server?

Servers do not run on certain clients. Servers, in simple terms, store both clients and give the information to the users' clients indiscriminately.

Archived