7.3 top Korean pvp class rank list

5s265635-DN

i watch old Korean Aion top pvp players videos that shows of patch we are now in NA 7.3, he come up with pvp rank list with discussion with other korean pvp players. (they consider high potential gears level.)

they create the rank order, not sure  to i agree with order but want to share to others maybe discussion

RPLmSEs.png

1.Assassin 2.Songweaver 3.Spiritmaster 4.Painter 5.Cleric 6.Chanter 7.Templar 8.Gladiador 9Gunner 10.Ranger 11.Bastion 12.Sorcerer

1 hour ago, mjda-DN said:

You just need 5 ms latency, top gear, kaisinel xform and IQ200+  to be decent sorc

-remember to wait 3 min to kill 1 enemy-

But pvp is not 1 person only. It is 1v1 so the enemy also needs to have 50 IQ and not know his class, if he knows little for his class he can defo play against sorc.

3 minutes is 180 seconds, we can die in 1~3 seconds depending on the enemy. So we can die anything from 60 to 180 times in this time frame.

Don't forget: this was made with advance daevanions and stigmas + ultimate transformation. Some classes are very strong in mid game, but their advance skills aren't too strongs like the 100% reset shurikens, 4s crit buff x2, 13k tooltip dmg for 1s casting time frog or 2k dmg every 3s permanently for magic implosion.

33 minutes ago, Youmu-EK said:

Don't forget: this was made with advance daevanions and stigmas + ultimate transformation. Some classes are very strong in mid game, but their advance skills aren't too strongs like the 100% reset shurikens, 4s crit buff x2, 13k tooltip dmg for 1s casting time frog or 2k dmg every 3s permanently for magic implosion.

Can you give more detail on the SM Magic Implosion? I think even right now at +10 I can refresh it before it's duration is up.  Duration is like 30s and the base CD is 30s without it being enchanted with stigma stones.  It's still dispellable as far as I know.  

11 hours ago, 5s265635-DN said:

i watch old Korean Aion top pvp players videos that shows of patch we are now in NA 7.3, he come up with pvp rank list with discussion with other korean pvp players. (they consider high potential gears level.)

they create the rank order, not sure  to i agree with order but want to share to others maybe discussion

RPLmSEs.png

1.Assassin 2.Songweaver 3.Spiritmaster 4.Painter 5.Cleric 6.Chanter 7.Templar 8.Gladiador 9Gunner 10.Ranger 11.Bastion 12.Sorcerer

Link for those videos or discussions ?

14 hours ago, 5s265635-DN said:

RPLmSEs.png

This list is so different from Chovegeta's when he played this patch when I asked him during his streams on twitch and youtube.. His list was 1 Gunner, 2 SM, 3 Sw, 4 Painter, 5 Templar. He didn't place the rest. I more agree with his list than this one. Other koreans that I spoke to said they thought Gunner was the best class as well. I would also say that there is no C tier.

Just now, Treos-DN said:

This list is so different from Chovegeta's when he played this patch when I asked him during his streams on twitch and youtube.. His list was 1 Gunner, 2 SM, 3 Sw, 4 Painter, 5 Templar. He didn't place the rest. I more agree with his list than this one. Other koreans that I spoke to said they thought Gunner was the best class as well. I would also say that there is no C tier.

And people here actually complain about gunner. Go figure...

1 hour ago, Treos-DN said:

If you would put sorcs on the same PVP level as ATs in this patch I don't think you would get anyone to agree with you.

I disagree as to the top class, but I don't disagree at at all with the bottom, and there  is no sign that the bottom class is going to see much attention either.

From my experience, Sorcs by themselves are severely lacking.  The only way they shine is when they aren't the first/primary target which requires them to run with an SM (so that is the first target) so that they have time and freedom to cast, even more if SM MDef debuffs are on the target along with theirs, then they are little monsters.  Sadly, this isn't always the situation for them.  They def could use some love.

Yeah that self made tier list is horrible and is not the view of korean players for 7.3 at all but you cant take what they say 100% either because they play with about 9ms on average. 9ms compared to my 18ms or my legionmates 36ms or my other friends 180ms on NA. Its gonna vary highly and it doesnt matter if you play the most broken class in the game with that 180ms you will never be as strong as players on the KR server that play on 9ms. At that point you are not even playing the same class so it doesnt matter what you play. Play what you like, screw the tier lists

4 hours ago, Youmu-EK said:

@Malachite usually i should use the potion to remove that debuff because the dmg is too high even without the +15, then the silence is free and with the daevanion shot +15 x5 you can use it instantly again. Even if you lose the fight, probably the enemy will die for that super dmg debuff.

Oh okie I see what you're saying. The damage on it is really good but the main part of it that makes it nasty is the ability to strip 1 major buff so stuff like UD and IronSkin gets removed on one cast allowing for stuns and more control. It's also irresistible. The duration is 30s and just getting it to +9 gives it a almost a 25s CD so you can keep it up indefinitely, I lucked out last night and got it to +12.

The 1 major buff strip is also the main reason for the daevanion skill that gives you the x5 multicast that reduces Magic Implosion and the other 2 buff strippers CD because you can effectively lower a person's def and dmg output by removing buffs along with HP buffs and HP Regen buffs- I think that is the true reason it getting used more because the ability to strip HP buffs/Def skills/DPS Buffs is far more lucrative. Why try to take down 25% of your HP over time with dmg skills when I can effectively remove 25% HP by taking away the buff that gave it to you in an instant.

The only problem with the x5 multicast to reset strips is that it requires good attack speed since it's instant cast but also yes it requires the +15 daevanian as it's 5s off the cool down per hit where as the normal version only reduces CD by 5s per critical hit... I may actually switch to this soon over the x3 multicast that resets Spirit Bind/Rend.  Stripping buffs also does good dmg per buff stripped. I can also strip my own dots off you for the instant dmg but that is a double edged sword.

It is not a problem, the list was made with ultimate transformation also, so there is 0 negative points and if i am not wrong the +15 magic implosion doesn't remove enemy's debuffs, so you can use it in any moment without any bad result. In conclusion: SM is a very high tier class even with the multiple "nerfs" that many people complain about.

Like I said I don't agree with that list. The list is not 100% wrong but it isn't 100 right either. I mean look at the video of this guy who had a 7.0 tier list from EU and everyone, okay most people were taking it as a scripture taken from the Aion Bible. 

His list is funky as well.

Archived