Sign in to follow this  
xek-KT

no chocolates drop from low level instances

xek-KT   

As the description on the website, there should be a guarantee chocolate basket from the final boss. I have tried FT, TS, and Rentus, So far 0 chocolates. Are you sure the instance listed on the event page is correct? Please fix.

41 minutes ago, xek-KT said:

As the description on the website, there should be a guarantee chocolate basket from the final boss. I have tried FT, TS, and Rentus, So far 0 chocolates. Are you sure the instance listed on the event page is correct? Please fix.

Are you running it with a character at the appropriate level?

46 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, Tiamat Stronghold is within the level range. The mobs/boss drop other loot, just not the chocolate. I tried it also.

The basket only drops from Tahabata and it isn't a guaranteed drop for lvl 80 toons. I got the basket on lvl 76-78 but not on my lvl 80, so I think the higher the level difference the lower the chance to drop.

5 hours ago, xek-KT said:

Make sure you aren't grouped up with a character that is too high leveled, Ive looted the chocolates from most of the leveling instances mentioned.

59 minutes ago, xek-KT said:

and today I tried HM, no drop rip.

HM only drops the basket from the box you get from completing all 3 lanes, you can't solo it (unless you run 2 accounts and complete all 3 alone). I did this a number of times yesterday and the basket always dropped, the mobs also dropped a few chocolates.