Jumping back in- question about new bosses/characters

TheGrimReaper-KT

I haven't played aion in a long time (Years) and I'm seeing that there was a recent return to Katalam update. Sounds awesome! I'm curious however- the banner on the front page depicts Kaisinel fighting with (what looks to be) another lord. Is this so? Who is the other character with the two different colored eyes/staff? I'm wondering if there is a new story worth playing through. Looks awesome!

It's free to play, so you only really lose your time by giving Aion a whirl again.

It's very easy to level and everything you need to level is given to you by doing all the quests. (gear, stigmas, consumables) When you get to 80, you will be given an entry level PvE and PvP set from the new windstream quests and those will take you through how to get better gear.

Aion has always been hard on new players, so don't expect to be competitive any time soon without spending real money. But if you are content to dink around, then you should be fine. The worst thing for new players right now in my opinion is the lack of kinah, xp (which can be converted into an item that helps you morph enchantment stones to upgrade your end game gear) and transformations (a system that replaced run/attack/cast speed scrolls).

4 hours ago, TheGrimReaper-KT said:

I haven't played aion in a long time (Years) and I'm seeing that there was a recent return to Katalam update. Sounds awesome! I'm curious however- the banner on the front page depicts Kaisinel fighting with (what looks to be) another lord. Is this so? Who is the other character with the two different colored eyes/staff? I'm wondering if there is a new story worth playing through. Looks awesome!

That guy is Marchutan. He is also the 2nd ultimate transform we have. You can see him in this campaign of Asmodians as well (elyos get Kaisinel on their campaign)

Archived