Jumped Character Missing things

Fungie-DN

Okay so i just tried out the jumped character, first where are the stigmas and where is the kinah ?? lol You got me out here butt naked with no kinah and no stigmas, how am i going places, how am i fighting monsters? Whats the point of jump starting a toon if you dont get anything you really need? 

Oh you gave me a free skin? thank you, ill go wear my soccer ball head and go and get one shot by a mob outside of lakrum base like fr. How am i suppose to make friends when im wearing nothing but a soccer ball, you think ppl would want to talk to me or carry me??

Please add stigmas and atleast like 10mil kinah to peoples jumped toons, cant even teleport and u gave me 10 scrolls W H A T

43 minutes ago, Fungie-DN said:

thank you, ill go wear my soccer ball head...

The soccer ball head is pretty great though...

The Windiel and Risiel gear given through the guide quests should be more than enough to walk out of town and make your way to BoS on foot where you can start earning kinah for teleporting and everything else. If you're a new or returning player, the Blooming Sprout Event in Demaha also gives you 30-day Ultimate Risiel gear and a 1-hour long legendary transformation to use, so you won't need to be carried.

Agree with the stigmas though.

Just now, Forgotten-DN said:

The soccer ball head is pretty great though...

The Windiel and Risiel gear given through the guide quests should be more than enough to walk out of town and make your way to BoS on foot where you can start earning kinah for teleporting and everything else. If you're a new or returning player, the Blooming Sprout Event in Demaha also gives you 30-day Ultimate Risiel gear and a 1-hour long legendary transformation to use, so you won't need to be carried.

Agree with the stigmas though.

well thats good to know, but i have tried to teleport to belu and other maps and all quests for stigs are gone. Stigmas are so high in price in broker now that its impossible for new players to obtain them

4 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

and who says you cant make friends simply because you dont have stigmas.it seems to me that friends should be the last thing you should be worrying about.

uh friends make a difference in this game <.< you play alone its sad 

The point that you all derailing are missing, is that the character jump is absolutely useless for NEW people. Fungie is not new, just advocating for them jeez. 

Do you guys even know how much kinah it costs to buy a full set of stigmas?? And that's if you're lucky. If you want to use a popular one or a rare one you need to shell out 20+mil for a stigma box. 

Stop acting like it's just that easy to get into this game lol.

4 minutes ago, Edin-DN said:

The point that you all derailing are missing, is that the character jump is absolutely useless for NEW people. Fungie is not new, just advocating for them jeez. 

Do you guys even know how much kinah it costs to buy a full set of stigmas?? And that's if you're lucky. If you want to use a popular one or a rare one you need to shell out 20+mil for a stigma box. 

finally someone smart in the forums xD

20 minutes ago, Edin-DN said:

Thats when these "new" players should level up doing campaigns and blue quests for starter, instead of jumping to 80.

3 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Thats when these "new" players should level up doing campaigns and blue quests for starter, instead of jumping to 80.

Do you think these "new" players are gonna know they will not get stigmas and no kinah and like 10 leg potions when they pick jump to 80?

No. This is why we dont get new players as much, cause old cranky players like to bully them off the game and expect them to know everything about the game once they log in. Pft sad.

13 minutes ago, Fungie-DN said:

Do you think these "new" players are gonna know they will not get stigmas and no kinah and like 10 leg potions when they pick jump to 80?

No. This is why we dont get new players as much, cause old cranky players like to bully them off the game and expect them to know everything about the game once they log in. Pft sad.

Did old players expect anything either? All the thing said was "level 80" and nothing more. 

Lol want to start? This game isn't even average player friendly.

2 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Did old players expect anything either? All the thing said was "level 80" and nothing more. 

Lol want to start? This game isn't even average player friendly.

yeah it said "Lvl 80", did it say lvl 80 with random skin and consumable bundle? No so you would think they would be smart enough to put stigmas in considering you cant go back and do stigma quests at lvl 80 cause they disappear. The game was decent to new players before but after this recent patch and the limit on ancient stones, the cut down in kinah, gear pieces, drops from instances and xp given from mobs. New players are screwed out in trying to even get near enough to end game. Yeah u can go to kata and get bm gear but with the zergs that happen in Kata and camps flipping constantly, ppl who go alone have a tough time there. And this lvl 80 jump is like a slap in the face , horray ur 80. now what, u have nothing Good job

next time just put a fat price tag like BnS and add 10M kinah and 6 stig boxes, then maybe it'll be clear enough that it's not meant for new players, as they should play through levelling and campaigns to learn their skills and game mechanics

jeez

I don't know who this is meant for. I mean it is only for 2 weeks. I used it to make a lvl 80 alt to farm solo FM for some pocket change.

If there are really new players using the feature, they can just take 3 hours and level a toon to 55 for the stigmas.

What really bothers me about the Jumped characters is that they can't get the new/returning box from Rasis, I need my Ninja run!

That's what is so weird about the jumped characters.. that they are nakkies. Any other game that provides leveled characters also provide the basics for those characters.

The new Windstream quests are mandatory for those characters, but they don't provide stigmas or kinah.

It's a head scratcher.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:33 AM, Fungie-DN said:

Please add stigmas and atleast like 10mil kinah to peoples jumped toons, cant even teleport and u gave me 10 scrolls W H A T

Think of the exploitation of that... First tho you can sell those 10 scrolls make 50k and use the 1 kinah teleporting scroll then you got  50k teleports :).

Now on to the 10m kinah. 10m kinah minus the broker fees for listing something for less than 3 mins work seems pretty solid to me. You can make it even more efficient by mass making emails first then play the double log in game. Pretty sure i could easily get it down to 2 mins(with-out the use of a secondary PC). 300m kinah p/h minus broker tax would be the best money in the game.

If you think people will not exploit it think again. In-case you were not playing when the EC bans went out KT-E easily had at the very least 70% of its player base banned or maybe by the off chance the usual's just all stopped logging in for a few days at the same time the ban was handed out. 

On 2/14/2020 at 4:35 PM, Capa-KT said:

next time just put a fat price tag like BnS and add 10M kinah and 6 stig boxes, then maybe it'll be clear enough that it's not meant for new players, as they should play through levelling and campaigns to learn their skills and game mechanics

jeez

Well, I'm levelling my character but now in Lakrum I have no campaigns or quests to do so I could receive the accessories that were ready before this last update! I only had a rest of a few weeks with my family and now I have no idea what to do, nice job AION! >:(

Archived