Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 19, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Blooming Sprout Event will continue
  • Melting Hearts will continue for one more week
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter opens. Full details will be available tomorrow after the maintenance.
  • Updated transformation stats and durations to match the Korean versions.
    • This is about a 33% increase in numerical stats.
    • Percentage stats generally increase; some movement speed stats may have decreased slightly.
  • Missing compensation that should have been sent out last week for the Evergale Canyon issue will be sent out.
    • Some accounts that had spent Luna to offset their additional entries were missed and have been included.
  • Fixed an issue where Asmodian characters would receive an incorrect number of Chocolate Hearts upon opening an [Event] Mended Heart.
    • Asmodians that opened an [Event] Mended Heart during the past week will be mailed 3 additional Chocolate Hearts for each bundle they opened, after the maintenance.
  • Compensation will be provided via game mail to characters who lost the ability to complete Lugbug missions after server transfer on 12/4.
    • Due to the unique nature of the Dimensional Hourglass items, a quantity of Legendary and Ultimate Blood Marks will be provided instead in order to make up for lost time in Crimson Katalam.
    • Due to an issue with stack limits, some items will be mailed out after the maintenance.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

6tbfurk0jcg41.png a13a0fyk2jg41.jpg 3seeb9mv4ah41.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Blooming Sprout Event will continue
  • Melting Hearts will continue for one more week
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter opens. Full details will be available tomorrow after the maintenance.
  • Updated transformation stats and durations to match the Korean versions.
    • This is about a 33% increase in numerical stats.
    • Percentage stats generally increase; some movement speed stats may have decreased slightly.
  • Missing compensation that should have been sent out last week for the Evergale Canyon issue will be sent out.
    • Some accounts that had spent Luna to offset their additional entries were missed and have been included.
  • Fixed an issue where Asmodian characters would receive an incorrect number of Chocolate Hearts upon opening an [Event] Mended Heart.
    • Asmodians that opened an [Event] Mended Heart during the past week will be mailed 3 additional Chocolate Hearts for each bundle they opened, after the maintenance.
  • Compensation will be provided via game mail to characters who lost the ability to complete Lugbug missions after server transfer on 12/4.
    • Due to the unique nature of the Dimensional Hourglass items, a quantity of Legendary and Ultimate Blood Marks will be provided instead in order to make up for lost time in Crimson Katalam.
    • Due to an issue with stack limits, some items will be mailed out after the maintenance.

When are server transfers going to be open again?

@Cyan i am very happy to get the missing chocolates, but there is another problem that should have a compesation: i got around of 30 chocolates in this week and i want to buy the 80 chocolate prize, but it has a limit of 1 per week. With this update i will get tomorrow enough chocolates to buy the prize but i will can buy it only 1 time because the first week i couldn't get enough chocolates to buy it (i can get it farming several hours in alt characters and that's a big pain), while the elyos without the bug could easily already buy 1 and will buy 1 more next week.

I suggest you to ask to your companions to also increase the limit to asmodians to buy these prizes.

@Cyan Event seriously this? let's see if i understand if i take S rank and get 25 coin if event lasts 30 days = 750 coin right?

4qPnKRL.pngnVE2nqP.png

it will be if I miss 5 days I will have nothing on this list of rewards being that most two players have in goal of achieving a legendary Transformation that is impossible right. you better delete this event ... to play us don't waste our time will you ever make a decent event for us ??

5 minutes ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Cyan Event seriously this? let's see if i understand if i take S rank and get 25 coin if event lasts 30 days = 750 coin right?

4qPnKRL.pngnVE2nqP.png

it will be if I miss 5 days I will have nothing on this list of rewards being that most two players have in goal of achieving a legendary Transformation that is impossible right. you better delete this event ... to play us don't waste our time will you ever make a decent event for us ??

rank A give 10, rank B give 5 and C give 1.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

That'd still be, what, 12 chars S rank every day for 30 days? .-.

is the instance resettable?

it can be rest with Luna, and there should be reset scrolls in the shop.

If the competition ranking is working, the rewards might be additional fragments. In Korea the rewards were Daily Quna for the Top 100, as much as 300 if you were #1.

Maybe we will get Event Details soon... ¬¬

@Cyan those event prices are ridiculous, they need to be reduced 75%. You would seriously have to do 320 runs to get a legendary transform. 50 runs for an ancient transform?  There’s already a cap on the amount of items you can buy per week, why do you have to make the prices so nyerking expensive? Are you guys that out of touch with your player base?

Not to mention the other two events lately have been complete garbage, and the experience changes make it impossible to make gems for enchantment stone morphing.

Risiel alts are not compatible, not even c-rank with them. So if you have 12 alts all geared from head to toes, you can get 300 per day free of charge, if it lasts 4 weeks then you can get that one legendary random transform.

Another event I will only do once per day and get the minimum rewards, because who has tiem to do all that and who has 12 geared alts.

Archived