Weekly Server Maintenance - February 19, 2020

Cyan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Cyan Event seriously this? let's see if i understand if i take S rank and get 25 coin if event lasts 30 days = 750 coin right?

4qPnKRL.pngnVE2nqP.png

it will be if I miss 5 days I will have nothing on this list of rewards being that most two players have in goal of achieving a legendary Transformation that is impossible right. you better delete this event ... to play us don't waste our time will you ever make a decent event for us ??

1 hour ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

rank A give 10, rank B give 5 and C give 1.

12 minutes ago, Luffy-KT said:

@CyanCyan I know you are a good person please reduce the <Legendary Transformation Contract Box (10 types)> from 8,000 to 1,000 coins please... makes players at least 1 time happy

pjFDWJ6.png

@Cyan makes players happy at least 1 time!

The Legendary Transform Box can be brokered, so that might be why the price is insane. Ill probably just stock up on 20% potions, since there is no way I was ever going to pay real money for those.

So far chanter was able to do close to 900k with Risiel gear. Vandal was also able to A rank using the campaign plume/bracelet with the extra defense from actual plumes should be able to do S rank with a little effort. Easiest to S Rank with Risiel so far is SM with Lava.

9 minutes ago, Uprising-KT said:

GJ nc, while for S rank in other region, they got 300 fragment as reward, and NC nerfed it to 25????? Why you even put the reward there since it's impossible to get it.

I'm pretty sure these fragments are exclusive to NA so far, gameforge/russia haven't released the event yet. This wasn't a part of the original event in Korea either.

So where are you getting that from?

3 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'm pretty sure these fragments are exclusive to NA so far, gameforge/russia haven't released the event yet. This wasn't a part of the original event in Korea either.

So where are you getting that from?

it was my mistake, but other region got rank everyday and they reward more fragment.

1 300 紫钻

2~3 200 紫钻

4~6 150 紫钻

7~10 100 紫钻

11~20 80 紫钻

21~40 60 紫钻

41~70 40 紫钻

71~100 20 紫钻

4 minutes ago, Uprising-KT said:

it was my mistake, but other region got rank everyday and they reward more fragment.

1 300 紫钻

2~3 200 紫钻

4~6 150 紫钻

7~10 100 紫钻

11~20 80 紫钻

21~40 60 紫钻

41~70 40 紫钻

71~100 20 紫钻

That is the Top 100 score rewards and they aren't fragments it is Quna. Let's wait and see when the event details are up, we might get the ranking rewards as well.

16 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Missing compensation that should have been sent out last week for the Evergale Canyon issue will be sent out.
    • Some accounts that had spent Luna to offset their additional entries were missed and have been included.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Something people may be overlooking is that it does only cost 40 luna for first reset(assuming first 3 potentially all 10?).

unknown.png

I already rest 3 times it goes to 80 on the 4th. Resets don't really matter now that we know the event has no end date.

Even if the instance is permanent, the prices on the weekly rewards should be reduced by 75%. If you have 12 toons capable of running rank S each day It would take 27 days to get a legendary Xform. The rewards are already capped, so why not make it more fulfilling? Make it to where we can at least achieve an ultimate enchantment stone per week with 1 toon if we get rank S everyday.

lol you guys act like you didnt know that NCSOFT wants you to pay thousands of dollars to get anything!!!, this events math clearly wants every player to pay $1000 USD just to have a chance in the event lol!!!!! NCSOFT rubbish EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol we cant even say rubbish anymore

they moved my word rubbish from rubbish to rubbish!!!!!! hahahahahahah what a bunch of pacifest mofos

i take out my rubbish every thursdays? when does your rubbish man and or rubbish truck come pick up your rubbish? lol can anyone figure out what the word is?

YOU ARE VIOLATING MY AMERICAN RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH MY CHANGING MY WORD rubbish!!! I WONDER IF I CAN SAY GARBAGE?

lol well i can say garbage but not rubbish huh? wtf, 

NCSOFT IS A JOKE AND I WONT PAY FOR PRESTIGE OR ANY ENTRIES TO THIS GARBAGE NEW EVENT!!!!

ultimate stones would be great and so would transformations, at least the availability to actually get enough from the event to get something within the event time at the highest price!!!!!!!! 30 DAYS AT 25 E for S rank IS 750 , SO NOT 1 ITEM ON THAT LIST SHOULD COST MORE THEN 750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BACK AND DO MATH NCSOFT THEN RESUPPLY US WITH EVENTS THAT ACTUALLY ADD UP!!!!!!!!!!

IF MY CHILD WAS PLAYING THIS GAME AND I SAW AN EVENT THAT WANTS YOU TO PAY THAT MUCH MONEY MY CHILD WOULD NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

ultimate stones would be great and so would transformations, at least the availability to actually get enough from the event to get something within the event time at the highest price!!!!!!!! 30 DAYS AT 25 E for S rank IS 750 , SO NOT 1 ITEM ON THAT LIST SHOULD COST MORE THEN 750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BACK AND DO MATH NCSOFT THEN RESUPPLY US WITH EVENTS THAT ACTUALLY ADD UP!!!!!!!!!!

The event is permanent (for now), the fragments are also acc wh'able 

14 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

IF MY CHILD WAS PLAYING THIS GAME AND I SAW AN EVENT THAT WANTS YOU TO PAY THAT MUCH MONEY MY CHILD WOULD NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!!!!!

A child is playing this game, that's for sure....

Archived