Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 19, 2020

Cyan

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan I'm still only getting 1 heart from the chocolate baskets.  I didn't open mine until this week and only got 1.

you only get 1 from a basket anyway, to get more you must open the basket in a group and everyone in your group will get 1 heart!

Standing near the entrance you’ll find Bluerinerk and Redrinerk eager to exchange various rewards for your Abyssal Points.

lol ncsoft couldnt come up with real original names for there npc's what is this pokemon?

this event is degrading to all players!, its a spit in the players face!, NCSOFT CARES NOTHING FOR ITS CUSTOMERS/GAME COMMUNITY!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

The event is permanent (for now), the fragments are also acc wh'able 

A child is playing this game, that's for sure....

Technically the event page also stated it can also be removed at any point so saying it's permanent (for now) isn't quite correct. The prices are too high even if the fragments can be traded. People are reporting that with the free event gear we received with the quests is not a good way of doing the event and obtaining the highest rank. Thesecretcowlevel and others have a thread reporting the ranks they have gotten on their alts. You would still need to buy a lot of luna for the purpose of resetting the instance to get most of the goodies on the reward list. The pricing needs to be reduced drastically. After them nerfing the experience gain to the horrible level it is now, 600 fragments for 1 ultimate stone that will most likely fail is beyond a joke, let alone 8k for a legendary contract. I wouldn't even mind if they removed the ap you gain from completing the instance and turning that into more fragments.

3 minutes ago, Treos-DN said:

Technically the event page also stated it can also be removed at any point so saying it's permanent (for now) isn't quite correct. The prices are too high even if the fragments can be traded. People are reporting that with the free event gear we received with the quests is not a good way of doing the event and obtaining the highest rank. Thesecretcowlevel and others have a thread reporting the ranks they have gotten on their alts. You would still need to buy a lot of luna for the purpose of resetting the instance to get most of the goodies on the reward list. The pricing needs to be reduced drastically. After them nerfing the experience gain to the horrible level it is now, 600 fragments for 1 ultimate stone that will most likely fail is beyond a joke, let alone 8k for a legendary contract. I wouldn't even mind if they removed the ap you gain from completing the instance and turning that into more fragments.

now this is a productive post!!!!

20 minutes ago, Treos-DN said:

People are reporting that with the free event gear we received with the quests is not a good way of doing the event and obtaining the highest rank.

Also we would gladly farm ultimate gear for our alts but they don't drop, again because of a nerf in the drop rates in ultimate gear.

Or we could +15 our whole risiel set, this would add quite some stats, but that also requires pve enchant stones, which are also nowhere to be found.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Also we would gladly farm ultimate gear for our alts but they don't drop, again because of a nerf in the drop rates in ultimate gear.

Or we could +15 our whole risiel set, this would add quite some stats, but that also requires pve enchant stones, which are also nowhere to be found.

ooooo........ooooooooo..........i have an idea maybe we could get a minion instance that droped actual minion contracts, becuase i havent been deleting piles of USELESS garbage i got as compensation for EC, and becuase we didnt get a new minion instance that only gives is minium and we have no contracts to upgrade with the minium.......why is it everything in the game gives us minium, but only 1 instance drops contracts that an entire alliance of geared must roll for?..........HOW ABOUT RETURNING DROP RATES BACK TO ACTUALL NA STANDARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP THE GARBAGE, EVERYTHING IN THIS PATCH WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WHY DID YOU TAKE OUR RED DROP RATES AND STONE DROPS AND THEN REQUIRE US TO RUN STUFF THAT WOULD HAVE REQUIRED THOSE RATES TO BE HERE? does anyone at NCSOFT do any math ever?

Do you guys ever stop to think about what you put up in reward shops and how much it costs? @Cyan let me break it down for you and you can relay this to your team

S rank = 25 fragments

Legendary xform = 8000 fragments

8000/25 = 320

So here are the options.

1) Doing 1 character per day, will take 320 days. (casual player) *assuming people log every day, which the try hards don't even do due to real life responsibilities

2) Doing 12 characters per day, will take 27 days (try hard) *this is assuming your 12 characters are all geared, which seems highly unlikely

3) Doing 1 character and continuously reseting with Luna. 320 runs x 140 Luna (not taking into account the first few resets cost a bit less) = 44 800 Luna = $550+.

You're telling me, 320 days to obtain a legendary, or spending $600 to obtain one sounds reasonable?

4 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You're telling me, 320 days to obtain a legendary, or spending $600 to obtain one sounds reasonable?

Most players never got a legendary contract till the free one were handed out so 320 days seems pretty decent.

@Cyan Was it intended for you to give those who exploited compensation rewards as well? Imagine using luna so you can get back in to continue exploiting since no one kicked you in your first or second run be considered as an offset. Why did you even perma ban players especially ones who spent 1000s of luna running EC during this period. 

Anyways thanks for giving the guilty compensation we appreciate it.

unknown.png

12 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Most players never got a legendary contract till the free one were handed out so 320 days seems pretty decent.

I am among one of those people. I even use to craft the luna transformation boxes to try to get a legendary. Did it for weeks and nothing to show for it which wasn't surprising. The majority you get are white transformations, a few greens and ancient were almost non existent. In the consistently part though NcWest is killing it with another p2w event versus f2p events. Gotta keep that quota up an all.:S

On 2/19/2020 at 11:34 PM, Unbeatable-KT said:

Do you guys ever stop to think about what you put up in reward shops and how much it costs? @Cyan let me break it down for you and you can relay this to your team

S rank = 25 fragments

Legendary xform = 8000 fragments

8000/25 = 320

So here are the options.

1) Doing 1 character per day, will take 320 days. (casual player) *assuming people log every day, which the try hards don't even do due to real life responsibilities

2) Doing 12 characters per day, will take 27 days (try hard) *this is assuming your 12 characters are all geared, which seems highly unlikely

3) Doing 1 character and continuously reseting with Luna. 320 runs x 140 Luna (not taking into account the first few resets cost a bit less) = 44 800 Luna = $550+.

lol 320 days? the event is only going to be for 30 days!.......so now add this into you rmath, 

1) doing 1 character =impossible

2) doing 12 characters per day ooo 27 days, so, 12 toons is how you get 1 right?

3) using lunas= only way its even possible at all!

so now as you can see mostly you have to pay for this event to get anything you actually need!, second you have to pay out the bunghole, third, uh well lets add some realistic math to this considerign 12 is drastic, i have 4 toons at 80 and 2 with gear, maybe the other 2 can run it but maybe not S rank, 

4x25 =100

8000/100=80

so in 80 days i could get 1!, now the event is only 30 days correct, so 30,60....then 60+20 is 80, so basically i would have to S rank this event on 4 toons everyday and pay for almost 3 entries per toon just to get 1 item!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS A JOKE NOT SPENDING A PENNY ON THIS!!!! AND NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE IN THIS GAME!!! AN EVENT LIKE HTIS MEANS THE COMPANY DOESNT DESERVE ITS CUSTOMERS MONEY!!!!

3 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol 320 days? the event is only going to be for 30 days!

Where do you see say that it lasts 30 days? I know you upset but get your info right.

The event currently is  permanant unless they decide to remove it in the future.

I dont know if you know that you can get luna in 2 ways for free.So you dont need to spend money for this event if you dont want to.

I agree that event award prices are too high.You have to spend luna for many entries and have to get geared toons for get S rank if you want to get your stuff faster....

On 19/02/2020 at 2:11 AM, Cyan said:

• Fixed an issue where Asmodian characters would receive an incorrect number of Chocolate Hearts upon opening an [Event] Mended Heart.
    • Asmodians that opened an [Event] Mended Heart during the past week will be mailed 3 additional Chocolate Hearts for each bundle they opened, after the maintenance.

Hmm ..  still waiting! 

Event ends  26/02 !!   (not 02/26  ..learn to put dates correctly   dear americans)

Yamennes' Abyssal Challenge does not have an end date but may be removed or adjusted sometime in the future.

SO THIS IS LIKE TIAS EYE WERE WE ALL FARM FOR DAYS THEN THEY TAKE PRICES/AND OR NPC!!!, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PERMA THING TO HAVE IN AION DONT GET ME WRONG!!! BUT EVERYONE FEELS LIKE THIS EVENT IS A JOKE, IM SURE EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE A FOR SURE AWNSER FROM NCSOFT HOW LONG IT WILL LAST OR IF ITS REALLY PERMA OR NOT!!! IF I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WILL HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY I WILL PAY, SO WILL MANY OTHERS!!!!

7 hours ago, Rovez-EK said:

Hmm ..  still waiting! 

Event ends  26/02 !!   (not 02/26  ..learn to put dates correctly   dear americans)

just so you know there are multiple ways to list dates, dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy.....just becuase your used to doing it one way doesnt mean there way is incorrect!

On 21/02/2020 at 11:44 PM, Rovez-EK said:

Hmm ..  still waiting! 

Ahhhh,are  we or are we not getting those extra chocolates .Still waiting for that and event is ending soon.We need to buy before npc disappears you know. @Cyan

@Cyan you guys really shit the bed with this event from an asmo perspective, we never even got our other baskets and had no shot to get 80 lol. 

You Should give Asmos two of those boxes as compensation, the one that costs 80 of the hearts

And the abyssal splinter instance is complete and utter shit. Literally takes months to run it to get any rewards. You guys need to reduce the prices by 75%

You guys said all events going forward would be more rewarding, but everything lately has been terrible. And on top of the drop nerfs for instances, the enchantment stone drop nerf, and the nyerking XP nerf, it’s completely killed any chance at all to progress gear.

1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan you guys really shit the bed with this event from an asmo perspective, we never even got our other baskets and had no shot to get 80 lol. 

You Should give Asmos two of those boxes as compensation, the one that costs 80 of the hearts

And the abyssal splinter instance is complete and utter shit. Literally takes months to run it to get any rewards. You guys need to reduce the prices by 75%

You guys said all events going forward would be more rewarding, but everything lately has been terrible. And on top of the drop nerfs for instances, the enchantment stone drop nerf, and the nyerking XP nerf, it’s completely killed any chance at all to progress gear.

If you actually had the [Event] Mended Heart (which is the item that was broken for asmos) support needs to compensate you.

Pretty much everyone I've seen complaining thinks the baskets that drop off the bosses were supposed to give 3 chocolates which isn't the case.

You could've farmed chocolates with lvl 18-27 characters in Alquimia. I was able to farm a few of the tradeable Davaenion Essence boxes.

I would also love to easily farm Legendary contracts and all the other goodies the SAS shugos sell, but that is an unrealistic expectation.  I'm enjoying being able to stock all my characters with 20% potions and transparent transformation contracts. If you have 12 toons getting S Rank daily, you could also realistically farm Ancient manastones (which are hard to get now), Fighting Spirit Fragments, Legendary Enchantment stones, and and a weekly Daevanion Essence.

While a price drop on the super expensive items would be nice, I would like a more realistic change like adding Stigma Enchantment Stones, Grade A Minium Bundles, 5 Type A grade Minion Contracts, and Selectable Daevanion Skill Boxes. Things that all players need that shouldn't be hidden behind paywalls and other artificial barriers.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived