Forums

2 hours ago, Lynzee-DN said:

You guys un-nerf stats including duration on transformations BUT you nerf running speed coz can't NOT nerf something! You guys are not only assholes you're stupid as Hell. Go work at MacDonalds.

Um... They didn't nerf run speed. The run speed percentage you see is the original percentage. It's the same as every region with un-nerfed transformation stats and that's the way the transformations were introduced into Aion. Don't Songweavers have that run speed stigma that is on a short cooldown anyway? Personally I don't care about run speed. I am now finally below the casting speed soft cap on my cleric. All the more better for me to kite and cast some of my heals faster than normal. O.o

1 hour ago, Lynzee-DN said:

You guys un-nerf stats including duration on transformations BUT you nerf running speed coz can't NOT nerf something! You guys are not only assholes you're stupid as Hell. Go work at MacDonalds.

It's not a nerf, it's the original speed value. Run speed is a luxury and part of the combat mechanics since movement speed slows are a big part of combat for some classes (especially casters/rangers).  Now those slows are more properly effective. If classes want extra speed, they need to slot out stigmas for that speed, pop their run speed buff at the right time, or choose an appropriate transformation for the situation. As a caster, you actually benefit more from this fix than melee classes since you have to stop and cast some skills.

You should apologize.

Edited by Malachyte-KT
17 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Cussing at someone and telling them to work at a restaurant you can't even spell. It's McDonald's. smh

it's actually MacDonalds. You're the one who can't spell

Edited by Lynzee-DN

Well to be honest, it's neither macdonalds or mcdonalds. if you listen to how it's pronounced, it's micdonalds! lol mic or mik. listen n u will hear it lol.

sometimes you think you know what you think you know but you know that you dont know jack lol.

Edited by Valkarie-DN

I've heard some places pronounce it "MacDonald's," but it's always spelled as McDonald's.

4 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Well to be honest, it's neither macdonalds or mcdonalds. if you listen to how it's pronounced, it's micdonalds! lol mic or mik. listen n u will hear it lol.

sometimes you think you know what you think you know but you know that you dont know jack lol.

Really curious how you think Mc is pronounced because I've only heard it as either Mic or very, very, very rarely Mac.