Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 26, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Melting Hearts event will end and the main cities will return to normal.
  • The Sprout of Growth event will end and associated event items will be removed from missions rewards. The following items will also be deleted:
    • [Event] Sprout Pot
    • [Event] Sprout Trowel
    • [Event] Essence of Growth
    • [Event] Sprout Fertilizer
    • [Event] Empty Glass Bottle
    • [Event] Empty Fertilizer Container
  • Shugo Sweep will begin. Full details available here.
  • Fixed an issue where the following skills would aggro the mercenary guards in Stellusia:
    • Divine Protection
    • (Upgraded) Divine Protection
    • Soul Combustion
    • (Advanced) Soul Combustion
  • Fixed an issue where the Prestige quest [Event/Weekly] Robots and the Refined referenced the (Easy) mode when it should be (Normal).
  • Revised the Gold Pack messaging on the character select screen so it correctly refers to the Prestige Pass.
  • Fixed the dimensions of the store window that opens in the character select screen.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

b0ioa9ir6ui41.png ne9z1a96u8i41.jpg su4jkz6kpyh41.jpg

@Cyan so the hearts event will end without Asmodians getting their compensation for Chocolate Baskets?

We're still geting only one chocolate from it.

29 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Enough of pay2win events, we need the old Exp drop from monsters and old PVE Enchantment Stones sources!

We CAN'T progress on PVE right now!

I hope they fix it because EU fixed after player complains.

2 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

@Cyan so the hearts event will end without Asmodians getting their compensation for Chocolate Baskets?

I hope they fix it because EU fixed after player complains.

what do you mean , i always got only 1 chocolate from basket...

25 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

On 2/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, Cyan said:
  • Fixed an issue where Asmodian characters would receive an incorrect number of Chocolate Hearts upon opening an [Event] Mended Heart.
    • Asmodians that opened an [Event] Mended Heart during the past week will be mailed 3 additional Chocolate Hearts for each bundle they opened, after the maintenance.

[Event] Mended Heart is not a Chocolate Basket. It is an item left from the past years when you collected the heart pieces that spelled out LOVE. Chocolate baskets were never supposed to give 3 chocolates.

another shitty rubbish p2w event? lmao 

what about events that help players to actually gear up and progress in the game, since you nyerked up all the progression methods (enchantment stone limit, nerfed enchantment success rates, gear drop nerf, and many other things that were enjoyable in the game). 

I guess it's time to finally stop supporting this game, since you nyerk us up with useless events.

Prestige pass/BCM Enchants/BCM Stigma/BCM Transformation/BCM Devanion/ When we will get an BCM VIP card too? Nerfing enchants rate nerfing xp nerfing drop and more ,on past when we get a bugged event, this event ,was removed as soon as posible, due to the server economy f2p and p2w/ What's this now? Are you guys wake up before the server will be empty? Or this you want to do with the game.

Forget to say about all those p2w events too and beeing unable to use a skin bc nothing like that on BCM

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Fixed an issue where the following skills would aggro the mercenary guards in Stellusia:
  • Fixed an issue where the Prestige quest [Event/Weekly] Robots and the Refined referenced the (Easy) mode when it should be (Normal).
  • Revised the Gold Pack messaging on the character select screen so it correctly refers to the Prestige Pass.
  • Fixed the dimensions of the store window that opens in the character select screen.

NO ARENA OR GP FIXED? ARE U KIDDING ME

@Cyan There is an issue with character creation on my alternate account. I only have 7 characters and it will not allow me to make an 8th and final character. It says I can't make anymore without a prestige pass, but this is incorrect because I do not yet have my 8 slots filled. I checked it out on a dead account of mine (plan to delete it soon) and the same exact thing happened. This is obviously a big problem that came with today's update. Please respond! ?

b20a621182e8e9adc0686e449f04217f368366c3

They also removed the 25 Gold Ingot Legendary Memory Shard box from Gold Sand Traders. That sucks big time, effectively I wasted so much gold ingots buying them since I only need to delete them now. It is impossible to finish the weekly lugbug just for those 5 memory shards.

If I knew this was going to be limited I would have wasted 100 gold ingots on these. If an item is limited time then it needs to have it in the description.

~~

8 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

There is an issue with character creation on my alternate account. I only have 7 characters and it will not allow me to make an 8th and final character. It says I can't make anymore without a prestige pass, but this is incorrect because I do not yet have my 8 slots filled. I checked it out on a dead account of mine (plan to delete it soon) and the same exact thing happened. This is obviously a big problem that came with today's update. Please respond! ?

Make sure you do not have have any characters in DN server too, the number of characters allowed is for the whole account not one server.

25 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They also removed the 25 Gold Ingot Legendary Memory Shard box from Gold Sand Traders. That sucks big time, effectively I wasted so much gold ingots buying them since I only need to delete them now. It is impossible to finish the weekly lugbug just for those 5 memory shards.

If I knew this was going to be limited I would have wasted 100 gold ingots on these. If an item is limited time then it needs to have it in the description.

~~

Make sure you do not have have any characters in DN server too, the number of characters allowed is for the whole account not one server.

Why? You can just do weekly lugbug to get do memory shard. 

51 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

What's wrong with arenas and GP? 

they didnt reset the gp  i log in and wasnt rank 1 thats the problem its been 2 months no full reset since this patch hit nobodys been reset its like they want to make the game less fair for the people who want to rank up cuz i dont want rank anymore lol but yet they keep me with it so i wont be sieging a few days because of this

45 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

~~

same... I only been back a couple weeks and this was my best option to try to get a legendary transform, also spent over 100 gold ingots + 1800 ncoin on this, they should tell us if something is going to be limited time...

do we even know if this was intentional or a bug?

40 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

Why? You can just do weekly lugbug to get do memory shard. 

I have never done lugbug quests actively and never will. It requires to do sieges, altars, go to hard mode instances and I am done with all of these, the only reason why I got the memory shards with gold ingots is because I thought they would be there long enough to at least get 1 legendary.

The only good thing is that I get s-rank in all my alts when there are potions in Abyssal Splinter, and that is 4 days per week, so 4 days I get 300 abyssal fragments per day and the other 3 days I only do my main so that is 25 per day.
4x300 + 3x25 = 1275 abyssal fragments per week, and in 6~7 weeks I can get the abyssal transformation contract. I only want them for the collections since I miss a lot of the legendary.

Of course that one is brokerable, I wonder how much it will cost to sell, I might get tempted to sell it :D

18 minutes ago, 1s2062B2-KT said:

same... I only been back a couple weeks and this was my best option to try to get a legendary transform, also spent over 100 gold ingots + 1800 ncoin on this, they should tell us if something is going to be limited time...

do we even know if this was intentional or a bug?

That sucks that you bought the 1800 Legendary Breath of Transformation too. I didn't buy the paid one, I only had the free one. So I only lost my 100 gold ingots.

Archived