Weekly Server Maintenance - February 26, 2020

Cyan

13 minutes ago, 1s2062B2-KT said:

same... I only been back a couple weeks and this was my best option to try to get a legendary transform, also spent over 100 gold ingots + 1800 ncoin on this, they should tell us if something is going to be limited time...

do we even know if this was intentional or a bug?

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They also removed the 25 Gold Ingot Legendary Memory Shard box from Gold Sand Traders. That sucks big time, effectively I wasted so much gold ingots buying them since I only need to delete them now. It is impossible to finish the weekly lugbug just for those 5 memory shards.

If I knew this was going to be limited I would have wasted 100 gold ingots on these. If an item is limited time then it needs to have it in the description.

It literally said it would only be available to 2.26.20 in the shop description. Just like the Sprout box.

4 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

It literally said it would only be available to 2.26.20 in the shop description. Just like the Sprout box.

Then I must have totally missed it, if I saw that I wouldn't bother with it. Now I might try to finish every weekly lugbug quest for 4 weeks just to make use of them but after this I will be done.

Doing every lugbug quest with religious attendance for 2 months... to get a random legendary transform. Ain't bonodi got tyme fau deiis.

2 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

they didnt reset the gp  i log in and wasnt rank 1 thats the problem its been 2 months no full reset since this patch hit nobodys been reset its like they want to make the game less fair for the people who want to rank up cuz i dont want rank anymore lol but yet they keep me with it so i wont be sieging a few days because of this

Ahh. That. The last time we had a GP reset it was after 2 months as well. Figured it was the new feature and not a bug.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:53 PM, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Melting Hearts event will end and the main cities will return to normal.
  • The Sprout of Growth event will end and associated event items will be removed from missions rewards. The following items will also be deleted:
    • [Event] Sprout Pot
    • [Event] Sprout Trowel
    • [Event] Essence of Growth
    • [Event] Sprout Fertilizer
    • [Event] Empty Glass Bottle
    • [Event] Empty Fertilizer Container

Hey @Cyan I still have the [Event] Refilling Sprout Trowel Box on my characters. That was not deleted from my inventories. Can you confirm whether we can rubbish ? that item and get one again next time the Event rolls around?

All Aion players were gentle and nice with each other, attacking someone just because this person is from a different country, with a different culture was something very rare to happen, new players were welcome and had help from veteran players when needed, max geared players were having fun after all hard work they had and actually enjoying the game instead of rage quit and acting stupid with others.

And the <[Motion Card] Hold On, I'm Busy> was a tradeable and brokeable item so most active players were very happy and excited with the fact that they could buy something new from broker.

But then I woke up and I forgot the rest of my dream.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived