legendary memory shards removed?

Kthxbye-KT

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

they've only been removed from the Gold Sand Shop, you can still do the weekly just fine + buy the monthly free Breath to go with your weekly farmed Shards

not sure why the panic

It's not a "panic". Actually- why are you justifying such incredibly poor , in fact shoddy game management?

Let's get things straight- there are many players who either don't have a legendary yet or have one that isn't suited for there class. This is yet another item that was available for a very brief time- not even enough for many people to get one transform- and gone without even ONE transform that MIGHT have been that right one.

Don't mistake panic for another instance of anger at rubbish customer service. @Cyan can we please get this back . I doubt the money you make on this new event is worth the money you lose due to yanking this, especially with all the players already not happy due to the past events and the exp nerf, bad drops, etc.

3 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

they've only been removed from the Gold Sand Shop, you can still do the weekly just fine + buy the monthly free Breath to go with your weekly farmed Shards

not sure why the panic

Nobody panics, we are mentioning how this doesn't worth anymore. I wouldn't bother doing the weekly lugbug quests at all, you need to not miss a single thing for 2 months to get a random legendary transform.

Personally I have whole accounts full of SMs (which I did back before even 6.2 for the events), they can do S-rank during the potion days and if I bother to give them wings, plume and bracelet only (along with the free risiel) they can s-rank every day. It would take me less time to gives 12 wings, 12 bracelets and 12 plumes to these alts than doing lugbug dailies/weeklies for 2 months, and they don't even have to be pve, pvp would also do for the main stats they give.

--> Once geared the whole account will be able to produce one tradeable legendary transform per month, every month. Abyssal Splinter  takes like 3~5 minutes per char max.  One account would need like 1 hour to do daily. I need more than 1 hour to do lugbug dailies and plenty of hours to do the weeklies.

19 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Don't mistake panic for another instance of anger at rubbish customer service. @Cyan can we please get this back . I doubt the money you make on this new event is worth the money you lose due to yanking this, especially with all the players already not happy due to the past events and the exp nerf, bad drops, etc.

I bet there is a one player that will spend more money in this current event than they will lose from the entirety of players that will stop spending due to the removal of this item.

8 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I bet there is a one player that will spend more money in this current event than they will lose from the entirety of players that will stop spending due to the removal of this time.

Exactly, because why bother to buy the extra Transfomation Breath when you need 2 months to get every legendary memory shards and in those 2 months you can get 2x Breath's free of charge and that it is all you need!

Buying an extra transformation Breath is an utter waste, you can't make use of it. You need 2 Breaths per 2 months and you already get those for free.

16 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

It's not a "panic". Actually- why are you justifying such incredibly poor , in fact shoddy game management?

Let's get things straight- there are many players who either don't have a legendary yet or have one that isn't suited for there class. This is yet another item that was available for a very brief time- not even enough for many people to get one transform- and gone without even ONE transform that MIGHT have been that right one.

I'm not defending anything, the management is utter garbage and has been sliding down the drain for years.

If you're doing this fully free-to-play, you can only buy 1 Free Breath per month, but you need two to combine with 40 Shards. Hence, you will need 2 months to make one transform even if you bought the Shards for 25 Gold Ingot each (wasting 32.5M for each purchase). If you actually play the game for ~1-2hrs per day you can very reasonably finish all weekly lugbug and get your 5 shards per week.

so yeah
not sure why the panic

On 2/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, Capa-KT said:

I'm not defending anything, the management is utter garbage and has been sliding down the drain for years.

If you're doing this fully free-to-play, you can only buy 1 Free Breath per month, but you need two to combine with 40 Shards. Hence, you will need 2 months to make one transform even if you bought the Shards for 25 Gold Ingot each (wasting 32.5M for each purchase). If you actually play the game for ~1-2hrs per day you can very reasonably finish all weekly lugbug and get your 5 shards per week.

You also need 2 months to get 40 memory shards now, practically those who bought the first 20 memory shards only got a one month worth of shards ahead of those who didn't and now it is back to 2 months per transformation for everyone, both p2w and f2p.

It is also not panic, I personally put them in the stash along with the rest useless items, I was going to delete them but maybe in future they make it possible to buy those again so I'll keep them for now.

Archived