Updated 11/14: Post Server Merge Information

Cyan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SaoriKido-KT said:

server transfer off? I tried to move my server characters and it gives me an error 2017-110.png

It seems they have disabled transfers again. I made a ticket where the gm linked this thread and said:

"Upon checking, we've found on the forums post that on Early-Mid November: Free character transfers will be disabled, and any remaining faction conflicts will be force-transferred."

Which really sucks cause now I'll have to wait and forced to pay to get off this server. So if you didn't queue in last week, you're stuck. ¬¬

then I think that they should re-enable the transfers, because if they said that in mid-November it would be for the next November 15 that falls on Wednesday ¬¬ and not before, please many of us were automatically transferred and stayed in 1 server that we did not want, we need the active transfers.-_-

On 10/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, Cyan said:

• Early-Mid November: Free character transfers will be disabled, and any remaining faction conflicts will be force-transferred.

If you actually read it right, it said EARLY - mid
meaning it could end at the start of Novemeber.
And they gave so much time to transfer, why wait until the very last minute to do so?

1 hour ago, 2s34A172-DN said:

If you actually read it right, it said EARLY - mid
meaning it could end at the start of Novemeber.
And they gave so much time to transfer, why wait until the very last minute to do so?

All of this crap could be avoided if they would just give us specific dates, rather than vague timelines.  If they knew they were going to cancel free transfers on November 1st (and I have a hard time believing that they just decided on a whim to do so) then they should have announced that date.  I know that in my job if I gave vague times and dates I'd get in a pile of trouble lol. 

I'm in the same boat. I just got a new computer two days ago after not being able to play for a couple of years, and I log on today to try and do the transfer and was unable to. A legionmate told me that "supposedly" there's one last free transfer on the 11th...? But I'm leaving town for a week on the 10th soo... am I just screwed? 

You aren't screwed screwed.. as in having to delete characters. What they said was that after the post merge free transfers are done, they will force transfer one faction of your conflicted characters. All your characters will still be there on one server or the other, but you just won't have any control over which faction moves to the other server and which stays. So.. semi-screwed.

I got all my characters except one transferred - the one was legion Brigade General, and even after I disbanded the legion it still made me wait.  That character also happens to be my original main from launch in Sept 2009.  We need some official word here re: actual dates.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:57 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas,

As you login today, you will see many new faces. Say hello and make some new friends. Things will take a little bit to get back to normal and for everyone to get back into the swing of things. The first thing you should do after logging in is claiming your name, and your Legion name if you are a Brigade General. If your previous name is unavailable, and you feel someone has maliciously stolen your name, please refer our name change policy.

In the coming weeks the following will happen:

• October 25: Free character transfers will resume with unlimited Kinah and the 9K GP limit.
    • Please only transfer characters that have faction conflicts.
  • Late October/Early November: Housing auctions will be enabled.
  • Early-Mid November: Free character transfers will be disabled, and any remaining faction conflicts will be force-transferred.
  • November 11: Support will no longer handle character name discrepancies.

Here on the forums, you will also find the new Danaria and Katalam forums open for server-centric discussion.

You can view the full server merge FAQ post here, and the full character name policy here. We also have a known issue list for merge related issues which can be found here.

Thank you and see you in game!

your dumb that was last month now no aion your game is broke

tried to do ne nc didn't work old nc closes program

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

The character transfers are working now. We ran into a small hiccup with them. They were not intended to be turned off and they will continue for the next few weeks, with more details to come for dates.

• Cyan changed the title to Updated: Post Server Merge Information
  • Aion Team

As an update to the the housing schedule, housing auctions will be open Wednesday, November 8 after the maintenance. There will be two palaces up for auction per faction, and the others will become available at a later date.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

As an update to the the housing schedule, housing auctions will be open Wednesday, November 8 after the maintenance. There will be two palaces up for auction per faction, and the others will become available at a later date.

Thank you!

I messaged you a week ago and you said you would help me, but I have gotten nothing, no mail of any sort. How am I suppose to afford a home if I don't get the compensation for my estate?

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you!

Any feedback about future requirements for purchasing a house in general? Any plans?

Archived