I have installed this game two times and both to no joy. I tried the first installation with an Geforce GTX 1650 got to the loading screen end then it switched to a black screen than nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled and it did the same exact thing except this time it got stuck at 100%.  Figured it may be the gpu, took out the GTX 1650  installed an XfX RX580x and same exact thing. I noticed that XIGN3CODE installation wasn't included in any of the 4 times I installed. Do we still need that? haven't played since they screwed the game up last year with having to use transform potions. Any idea what my prob may be? qw7dr1-6.png

Posted (edited)
On 28/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, KushFogg-KT said:

I have installed this game two times and both to no joy. I tried the first installation with an Geforce GTX 1650 got to the loading screen end then it switched to a black screen than nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled and it did the same exact thing except this time it got stuck at 100%.  Figured it may be the gpu, took out the GTX 1650  installed an XfX RX580x and same exact thing. I noticed that XIGN3CODE installation wasn't included in any of the 4 times I installed. Do we still need that? haven't played since they screwed the game up last year with having to use transform potions. Any idea what my prob may be? qw7dr1-6.png

XIGN3CODE is not needed any more.

I dont know if this could be the problem, but here in the forum has been mentioned before that the new NVidia drivers arent friendly with the game, so If you think it is prudent, try installing previous versions of your drivers

But dont forget to contact support, they might have a solution to your problem.

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

18 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

but here in the forum has been mentioned before that the new NVidia drivers arent friendly with the game

The newest Nvidia drivers ARE now compatible with Aion (can personally confirm), so that should not be the issue anymore.