Game wont start

KushFogg-KT

I have installed this game two times and both to no joy. I tried the first installation with an Geforce GTX 1650 got to the loading screen end then it switched to a black screen than nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled and it did the same exact thing except this time it got stuck at 100%.  Figured it may be the gpu, took out the GTX 1650  installed an XfX RX580x and same exact thing. I noticed that XIGN3CODE installation wasn't included in any of the 4 times I installed. Do we still need that? haven't played since they screwed the game up last year with having to use transform potions. Any idea what my prob may be? qw7dr1-6.png

On 28/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, KushFogg-KT said:

I have installed this game two times and both to no joy. I tried the first installation with an Geforce GTX 1650 got to the loading screen end then it switched to a black screen than nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled and it did the same exact thing except this time it got stuck at 100%.  Figured it may be the gpu, took out the GTX 1650  installed an XfX RX580x and same exact thing. I noticed that XIGN3CODE installation wasn't included in any of the 4 times I installed. Do we still need that? haven't played since they screwed the game up last year with having to use transform potions. Any idea what my prob may be? qw7dr1-6.png

XIGN3CODE is not needed any more.

I dont know if this could be the problem, but here in the forum has been mentioned before that the new NVidia drivers arent friendly with the game, so If you think it is prudent, try installing previous versions of your drivers

But dont forget to contact support, they might have a solution to your problem.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Michelly-DN said:

we are getting the 'can't connect to server' message preventing us from login n.a. servers

are you guys experiencing the same issue or the server went down recently ?

@Arhangelos-KT are you able to play the game today?

(thanks in advance!)

The game did come down at some point and I do get the "cannot connect to the update server" here and there, but I think this has to do with my ISP probably.

And yes I am playing normally today, I didn't even get an error. I really do not know why this happens some times.

Like when I have a client open and I want to dual client to trade things or something, I might get the error cannot connect to the update server some times, but my original client is still logged and doesn't get a disconnect. Which is super weird, I guess the game server and the "update/login" servers are two different ones so my ISP loses the reach to the login server but can still maintain the client to the game server.

Like there is no other reasonable explanation.

P.S. I just realized that the top 1st and 3rd people in the CPU-Z rank list have the exact same CPU that I do. They must have used liquid Helium to do that 7001.68MHz record!

(Now I also see more people in the top 10 have my CPU, I need to overclock lol)

9rBe4vK.jpg

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The game did come down at some point and I do get the "cannot connect to the update server" here and there, but I think this has to do with my ISP probably.

And yes I am playing normally today, I didn't even get an error. I really do not know why this happens some times.

Like when I have a client open and I want to dual client to trade things or something, I might get the error cannot connect to the update server some times, but my original client is still logged and doesn't get a disconnect. Which is super weird, I guess the game server and the "update/login" servers are two different ones so my ISP loses the reach to the login server but can still maintain the client to the game server.

Like there is no other reasonable explanation.

Yeah, they're separate servers. You can have issues with the update servers, and probably the login servers, and still be logged in.

Archived