Known Issues: Server Merge

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Below you can find a list of currently known issues due to the server merge.

Known issues:

• Players are unable to access Panesterra.
  • Accounts with a faction conflict may not be able to log into any character. Please wait a few minutes after attempting to log in the first time and attempt to log into the character again.

If you encounter any issues please report them below. 

Thank you.

• Cyan changed the title to Known Issues: Server Merge
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
9 minutes ago, 5s120AF1-DN said:

Says I have a lvl 20 cleric on Danria but I dont and cant login cause it says I have 9 characters and i only have 8 on my list

Wait a little bit to see if the issue is resolved. If it does not resolve, would you mind sending me your character info so we can take a look?

Thank you.

Apparently, I cannot select my "Bryos" on Danaria to be my forum avatar. It was not appearing as an option on the drop menu. None of my Danaria characters were selectable. Only Katalam ones.

Fortunately, I had Bryos on Siel in the first place in case anything happened. :P

Edit:

Also, are in-game server tags supposed to be "Danar" and "Katal" (like while on Instance Server/Fast Track Server)? Or is that a bug? Shouldnt they be KT and DN like in forums?

• Aion Team
10 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Apparently, I cannot select my "Bryos" on Danaria to be my forum avatar. It was not appearing as an option on the drop menu. None of my Danaria characters were selectable. Only Katalam ones.

Fortunately, I had Bryos on Siel in the first place in case anything happened. :P

Edit:

Also, are in-game server tags supposed to be "Danar" and "Katal" (like while on Instance Server/Fast Track Server)? Or is that a bug? Shouldnt they be KT and DN like in forums?

The forum database is working hard! All names for characters should start appearing and showing up but it may need a little time. 

The in-game server names will be updated so they are same as the forums.

Apparently, characters on iluma cant be logged in (i already was in ilume before merge) and now I got dc when try log them. But my lowbies that was on other maps can be logged withou problems.

edit: I tried more than 10 times (heheh) I did it. Lets hope those dc's stay away.

Archived