Post your daeva ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shirayuki-DN

Its me Mario. I mean azphelumbra daevas its me Shifatyuki from the dead legion of Sleeping Knights your resident skin whoring forum white knighting potato af priory legend songweaver/former ISIS hyperion bombing raid alliance former/kicker whatever you call it. Patches have come and gone and alas I notice even the post your character threads in the various class forums have gone MIA. I implore you almighty daevas of both sides to post your glorious characters in their awesome skins! Yes skins!

SKINS.jpg

Skins are the true end game after all and they will be the ultimate weapon against the vicious balaurs! NOT THOSE PIECE OF CRAP +15 T2 ULTIMATE GEAR!

I have since rerolled from my pepega af 1 trick pony silence burying 30 apm 400 ms ping pleb af songweaver to my chad 300 apm 7 ms ping fbi worthy assassin and now I shall post a screenshot of her!

unknown.png

Keep the peektures rolling in boys and girls! THE BALAUR WILL FEAR US ALL!

P.S Cyan and whoever is still alive please don't take this down uwu.

• 2 weeks later...

I love threads like this!! I'll try to get some shots of my other characters up later. Just realized I can't. All mine are on my computer. There doesn't seem to be a way to upload a photo (sad face) I have a really beautiful one of Marleri from better days and some others of Aieryn and friends, Dam.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:04 AM, Andregark-DN said:

Hope it's taken down 

Why do you have to spoil what fun we have left eh? This game has been a large part of our lives. I've been playing since release. A lot of us have so let us have our Fun will you and shut up!!!!

1 hour ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I love threads like this!! I'll try to get some shots of my other characters up later. Just realized I can't. All mine are on my computer. There doesn't seem to be a way to upload a photo (sad face) I have a really beautiful one of Marleri from better days and some others of Aieryn and friends, Dam.

Why do you have to spoil what fun we have left eh? This game has been a large part of our lives. I've been playing since release. A lot of us have so let us have our Fun will you and shut up!!!!

Post them on imgur (or any other photo site) and the paste the link here, this is what everyone does.

Archived