Weekly Server Maintenance - March 11, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 11, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 12:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for one more week.
  • Tomorrow's store update has been delayed due to an issue encountered during QA testing. When the issue is resolved the sale will go live at a later date, and the sale will be extended accordingly.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

4g4louyp7ql41.png IBtJ7WU.jpg 59h1cwgv7al41.jpg

this isnt even an event because the rewards are actually 10x worse than the game of fate which is in the game perma, why is it so difficult to just enable events that actually make sense? tradeable selectable manastones havent been in the game ever (5 doesnt count because 3 of them are probably failing and you need to socket 17 items) where are the Fire temple, daeva dash shugo tomb events where you actually do something rather than clicking an npc and getting nothing for 3 weeks?

@Cyan  :)))))))))?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 11, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 12:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Tomorrow's store update has been delayed due to an issue encountered during QA testing. When the issue is resolved the sale will go live at a later date, and the sale will be extended accordingly.

@Cyan bro....... are you kidding us bro? shugo is not even an event bro.... when can we expect events bro? dont give us rainbow snake for 5 weeks and call it an event.

Not sure what NC is doing why cant you give us events to do bro?

also change the luna retune price to 3 luna like the other servers. Please and thanks bro.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

Instead of caring more about maintenance images how about you say something about the missing Arena of Discipline rewards? It’s been 2 weeks and we need answers now.

Will you kids always have something to cry about on forums? Or is it possible to not see 1 single post during or after maintenance? NCSOFT, SHUTDOWN THE DAMN FORUMS! IN SOMEWAYS I CAN ACCEPT CERTAIN POST, BUT 99% OF THE TIME I DO NOT  AND THATS BECAUSE ITS A FREE DAMN GAME THAT YOU DONT PAY TO PLAY SO JUST STFU YOU CRYING LIL NO PACIFIER HAVING BABIES...

Bullies others players who present legitimate complaints...

6 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Will you kids always have something to cry about on forums? Or is it possible to not see 1 single post during or after maintenance? NCSOFT, SHUTDOWN THE DAMN FORUMS! IN SOMEWAYS I CAN ACCEPT CERTAIN POST, BUT 99% OF THE TIME I DO NOT  AND THATS BECAUSE ITS A FREE DAMN GAME THAT YOU DONT PAY TO PLAY SO JUST STFU YOU CRYING LIL NO PACIFIER HAVING BABIES...

5 minutes later comes to the same forums to Cry about his skillbook...

3 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

yay! another 4 book combined and would u beieve i got another double.lets see what happens next week. not next day but next phucking week.

Aawww poor cry baby failed a combine do you need a pacifier?

51JAtVuQxqL._SX355_.jpg

40 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

difference is y'all cry about the same thing each and every maintenance.and that is a rather cute paficier.

The difference is that there is no difference. If complaining about the lack of worthwhile events and the lack of fixes to current content is now a no-no, complaining about bad RNG is equally so.

In fact in the 10 years that Aion has been live in NA, more people have complained about bad RNG than has complained about events or broken things. You only don't see that because you see the world as you and your experiences. YOU don't care about events and YOU don't care about the lack of fixes. YOU only care about the fact that you didn't get the skill you wanted when combining. Merry Christmas. You are a day late and a dollar short on those complaints. Most long term players have all their skills and could care less about your bad RNG. Yet no one said, "Hey. Stop crying. Bad RNG happens." Your comment went unchecked until your hypocritical slip started showing.

Try and dial is back. If you want sympathy or even empathy from this player base, try acting less like a douche canoe.

Or don't.

Hating on your at least keeps the forums more lively.

You noobs need to stop being stupid fighting in post in here move to another place , let this place be like a suggestion for good events suggestion   and we just want Cyan to see what we like to have in upcoming event thanks, we need  all that p2w event please thanks . :D

the one that you gusy make the most money off  one of those event whatever that is bring it on @cyan i am ready to spent some money my cash falling off my pocket imao , what kinda dumb ass event is shugo sweep who tho  of that event  need to kill  himself .

Also you NC people should have know that already shugo sweep  doesn't  give you money in any patch . is like you notice your business going down  and you asking people to come cry with  you ncsoft because you guys make stupid decision on event  . you guys need to hire someone like EU server event promoter or whatever you call them . every time i look at their event i am drilling wanna spent alot of money to get my shit up spent my money on it but with event you guys have i barely , buying much nc coin now a day .

All i want to see on this forum is a thank you ncsoft and not the typical rants bitching and crying about oh come on ncsoft why this why we didnt get that what about this when will we get this and omg just shut up about it all already and just say ty or just dont post anything at all aftr maint. as y'all, Aion's been here 10 years now and alot has changed but most hasnt so why the post of reminders.lets see who the first baby to cry out next maint lol

hell just stop having events.

Archived