Forums

Can you please just give us a, way to farm the ancient enchantment stones at least? The weekly limit is insane, like really really insane combined with rng. I know this has been asked over and over. But please for the life of all your players that still try to salvage this game. Give us a way to get enchantment stones outside of bcm and outside the 5 bags/ week limitation

Edited by 2s346B13-DN
On 3/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, 2s346B13-DN said:

Can you please just give us a, way to farm the ancient enchantment stones at least? The weekly limit is insane, like really really insane combined with rng. I know this has been asked over and over. But please for the life of all your players that still try to salvage this game. Give us a way to get enchantment stones outside of bcm and outside the 5 bags/ week limitation

They are focusing on the Luna game where the have brokerable enchants, there are some ancient enchants in my server for as low as 2,5m each and legendary ones for 25m and higher. Apparently it works for them this is why they won't bother.