Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 18, 2020

Cyan

y'all so nyerking boring... back in the days some of you used to stay logged-in 24/7 for some mere remodels (joyful festval costume) and now you're complaining about having to stay logged in for ultimate enchants and legendary xfs? oh please... this event is good. i can stay logged-in (even in my worktime) with no problems at all.

Quarantine & AioN. 

FAITH & ARMS Daevas. 

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But guys this event will last 70 days and you can only have one pet right? It is said in the description. So you do not need to be online 24 hours per day, uif you are you will finish the event in like 2 weeks or something and then nothing.

well as the daily quest get improved at higher lvls, the faster you max it out the more rewards you can get over time

11 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

1) We get a legendary xform. Yay. One in a little over 2 months. Very motivating..

2) We get daily prizes that have little to zero worth next to toilet paper.

Needless to say, I'll keep my toilet paper and wipe my behind with this event instead.

i guess with P2W eyes this event can look like rubbish xD

but for F2P people this is super good, i think is the first event we can get legendary contracts without any BCM intervention, now i have a light of hope to complete some transformation collections, can get a LOT of skillbooks, i can get Legendary transform in my alts accounts for free too GG, and probably some heavy grinders out there will use secondary accounts to get hundreds of stigma enchanment stones

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

How does one stay 24 hours logged in without a macro which is a 3rd party software and apparently not allowed? And when you get the auto dc form time tou, you relog back in instantly?

I'd say put more tokens in a quest based way that can be "farmed" and less afk hours logged. 24 hours login?

Did the korean tell you they are doing a check on population and you found a way to make the numbers appear higher with this event?

lol this guy cant stay logged in more then 24hrs lol!!! im amused!!!....i might log in just fo this event lol!!!!

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well as the daily quest get improved at higher lvls, the faster you max it out the more rewards you can get over time

i guess with P2W eyes this event can look like rubbish xD

but for F2P people this is super good, i think is the first event we can get legendary contracts without any BCM intervention, now i have a light of hope to complete some transformation collections, can get a LOT of skillbooks, i can get Legendary transform in my alts accounts for free too GG, and probably some heavy grinders out there will use secondary accounts to get hundreds of stigma enchanment stones

DevilNest is correct about this!!!! :)

LAST THING CAN WE KEEP OUR PETS PRETTY PLEASE NCSOFT!!!!!

On 3/17/2020 at 8:07 PM, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 12:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• The Hungry Hatchlings event will begin. You can find full details here.
  •  

Credit where it's due.  This current event is easy, free and sensible with great achievable rewards.  Well done.  I hope we see more like this in the future.  It's a very nice event,

Thanks for making a stressful time a bit more fun

13 minutes ago, TuttiFrutti-KT said:

@Cyan Make crucible Middle/Lower easier please,

Please nerf middle crussible  4th floor. Most players cant get past it because the mobs are buffed or class nerfs....Not all of us have super geared.Before this patch, it wasnt that difficult for me.Classes who dont have much aoe have harder time.

Lower - This instance doesnt really give anything unless you missing hp cubes (platiums are very rare). So nerfting the mobs hp/def wouldnt hurt because there already too many nerfs this patch and only reason people to do lower is to complete their weekly lugbug. Good luck to close range classes at 15th floor xD

18 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol this guy cant stay logged in more then 24hrs lol!!! im amused!!!....i might log in just fo this event lol!!!!

You are not even funny, if you knew how to read you would see in the exact same post that you quoted that I said the only way to stay logged in for 24 hours is to do it while you are not there, even with a stuck button you are not there and you have your character playing by itself. My keyboard also has programmable buttons which I can hit it once, and then it will repeat its own hit by itself at intervals that I will tell it. My whole keyboard can even alt-tab itself if I want to. So is stucking a button down an offense, is hitting a button on my keyboard an offense? Because no person can be online 24 hours and be there and you need to somehow make sure your character moves or jumps by itself either by a button or a macro which as I stated is a 3rd party software.

You always come back worse than before, I almost feel sorry for your existence, there is absolutely no way a person like you has any fun at all. Your full of hatred and wrath and you always try to find a way to get on top and you fail miserably as you are sitting in the bottom of the cesspit.

My quoted post was also a rhetorical question, google this, you might educate yourself (which I doubt).

Hi:

@Cyan Could you guys please reconsider to make a little change in this event? The event timer is for each toon and the tokens are untradeable in account warehouse. AFKing all day in same toon in days like these is super boring. I'm sure that many ppl want to do their lunas and instances in other toons w/o feeling they are falling behind with the event, as I do.

If devs make the event clock account wide like it used to be, and the item account tradeable ppl would be actually able to play, this way is too boring. We are getting 1 item every 2 hours is not like we are going to gain extra... anything cuz you guys made these changes. Right?

Lots of Loves,
LadyQQ

3 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hi:

@Cyan Could you guys please reconsider to make a little change in this event? The event timer is for each toon and the tokens are untradeable in account warehouse. AFKing all day in same toon in days like these is super boring. I'm sure that many ppl want to do their lunas and instances in other toons w/o feeling they are falling behind with the event, as I do.

If devs make the event clock account wide like it used to be, and the item account tradeable ppl would be actually able to play, this way is too boring. We are getting 1 item every 2 hours is not like we are going to gain extra... anything cuz you guys made these changes. Right?

Lots of Loves,
LadyQQ

This would have been possible if they didn't have the lugbug tokens too, because each char can also get the 7 tokens from lugbug every day (2 of them are simply click-to-get along with the free hourglass).

Of course I wouldn't mind that and everyone could benefit from being able to gather tokens from 12 characters, but they designed the event this way and they would have to make more changes than what we think for this to work and only make the afk tokens be account wh storable and not the lugbug ones.

Also hint for some people who didn't know this already, the daily lugbug quest that asks you do use 30 times a transformation, that is bad translation. Not only it didn't seem to work with transparent transformations (I think it works only when you let it wear of and then use a transparent, if you use it before it ends, it doesn't register) but it actually should say "any buff", either transform or a food in the description.

So go to the grocery NPC and buy the cheapest food and cheapest beverage because those also count towards the quest.

Note that all food share the cool down with other food type and have 5 seconds cool down and all beverages share cool down with other beverages, again 5 seconds cool down. But food and beverage do not share cool downs between themselves, so get one food type and one beverage and use them both to finish the quests faster.

pQW6RuJ.jpg

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived