Can Somebody Tell Me When Ancient Sanctum of Life in Lakrum is Held by Asmos??

Aieryn-DN

Er, ya,

I'm getting reeeeeaaaaaly frustrated here guys. I've taken my poor nerfed main, my Sorc, Aieryn past all of the NPC's and terrors and yes, the gangs of cowards lying in wait to zerg my undergeared azz to the Ancient Sanctum of Life about 50 dam times now and every dam friggin time it always seems to be manned by Elys? This Girl needs gear bad, really bad especially since the dam nerf. Is there any time this place is manned by Asmos??? If not this would seem very unfair to us Asmodians.

Any help here on the server and real times here would be appreciated. Since my move I've been an hour behind and it's been throwing me off on everything, lol. Time zones and all. Much happier with everything else tho. Hope y'all are corona free!! :)

1 hour ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Er, ya,

I'm getting reeeeeaaaaaly frustrated here guys. I've taken my poor nerfed main, my Sorc, Aieryn past all of the NPC's and terrors and yes, the gangs of cowards lying in wait to zerg my undergeared azz to the Ancient Sanctum of Life about 50 dam times now and every dam friggin time it always seems to be manned by Elys? This Girl needs gear bad, really bad especially since the dam nerf. Is there any time this place is manned by Asmos??? If not this would seem very unfair to us Asmodians.

Any help here on the server and real times here would be appreciated. Since my move I've been an hour behind and it's been throwing me off on everything, lol. Time zones and all. Much happier with everything else tho. Hope y'all are corona free!! :)

Ancient Sanctum of Life is the Lakrum city of Elyos, it is never held by Asmodians. If it was held by Asmodians how on earth would Elyos ever be able to go to Lakrum>?

And why do you need to go into the main enemy city?

mlHJQ0x.jpg

Well, now I'm really confused about this windstream thing. I've never understood it from the beginning and I've got these yellow arrows pointing me to this sanctum or somewhere around it and I need someone to explain it to me so I understand better what I'm supposed to do to get my gear.

Most of my other characters are geared so I just haven't worried with it on them, but since they nerfed the sorc so bad I just stopped playing her except for flying around areas like Enshar or belusian (not sure spelling) and I'm hoping this gear might give her better surviveability, etc. It probably looks bad but I've plenty of outfits to stamp it with if I don't like the looks so that's not a problem.

They should have left our game the way it was before chopping it up with 6.0. At least it wasn't this dam hard to figure things out. This is ridiculous. Then they nerf my main, my Sorc to useless status to boot Come on. My main can't even survive in Lakrum if she's attacked by another player unless that other player is also a sorc who is just near or made lvl 80. Then we both just look pitiful.

I guess I'll never get this gear and it's back to flying her around Enshar where I base at or Belusian where I know of at least 2 places I can fly her. Thanks a lot NCSoft :(

2 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

They should have left our game the way it was before chopping it up with 6.0. At least it wasn't this dam hard to figure things out. This is ridiculous. Then they nerf my main, my Sorc to useless status to boot Come on. My main can't even survive in Lakrum if she's attacked by another player unless that other player is also a sorc who is just near or made lvl 80. Then we both just look pitiful.

I guess I'll never get this gear and it's back to flying her around Enshar where I base at or Belusian where I know of at least 2 places I can fly her. Thanks a lot NCSoft :(

OK try this, if it says windstream in the city then we both have one for our sides.

XEhlMj6.jpg

if for any reason it doesn't mean that then there are a total of 5 windstreams (the 5th is actually two of them but they are almost connected, one windstream leads you to the other in a big loop that you can be like forever if you want). So you can go try all of them. The blue arrows and dots are where the windstream starts. To the middle windstream you have to go near it and jump down, the middle section of the map is lower than the perimeter.

NrVPVsc.jpg

I've done every single quest in Lakrum and Demaha, so I should be able to help you. Can you let me know the name of the quest you're trying to complete? Is it the pvp Windstream questline or the pve one? And let me know the name of the quest you are on since there are multiple steps in those two quest lines. There is no step in either of those quests in which you would need to enter the Elyos's Sanctum of Life, so it's probably just a misunderstanding. We'll get it figured out what you should be doing. :)

Thx guys you's all been a big help. Why can't they explain things like that eh? I got a pretty good idea of what I gotta do now. I am after all the best aerialist in the game so it's time to put my skills to use. The landing will be critical because it's smack dab in the middle of enemy territory but I know I can pull it off. Gonna have to circle out wide while high enough not to get shot at then come in at the proper angle. This might be a lil tricky and take a few tries but I'll figure it out now that I know what must be done.

Yea I know about that one windstream ya can practically stay in forever if ya want. It's kinda in the middle of the Lakrum map. It's good for getting up on those floating islands when ya want a lil privacy.

Again, many thanks to all of you who helped: @Arhangelos-KT, @Vantheria-DN, @Matsukamy-KT, @Asniel-DN, and all others who helped me out with this. Myself and my poor nerfed to hell Main, my Sorceress, Aieryn Thanks you. :)

This quest line is so easy to do , especially for a sorc. Even more for  a DN asmo.

One of the few things that NC has done well recently--- although I would imagine that getting the Elyos locations put into the asmo quest line would be aggravating/confusing.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:12 AM, Rapier-DN said:

This quest line is so easy to do , especially for a sorc. Even more for  a DN asmo.

One of the few things that NC has done well recently--- although I would imagine that getting the Elyos locations put into the asmo quest line would be aggravating/confusing.

Yes, they are and if I understand it right (and worse, I shouldn't be telling you this if your a dam Ely) where I gotta touch down to talk with this guy is tricky but alas, as I said, I am the best aerialist in the game. I used to dodge hordes of Elys chasing me in the Abyss. And my one girl Mhoki, she had such a reputation there with her sleeper godstones I could sit atop a pillar and watch Ely battles and none would attack me!. God! I miss those days! The Abyss was my world back then.

But ya, the way it is explained it is quite confusing and needs reworded badly. I dunno if something happened in the translation or what but especially the PVP part will leave ya dazed and confused, at least on the Asmo side. Now I do have one very lonely at times Ely Spiritmaster whom I keep for when I wanna see just how life is on the other side of Atrea, lol. I may get on her and see just how well it is explained there just for chits -n- giggles, lol.

Are we talking about [Windstream] the new Gold quests that are in a new separated quest tab called ''Guide'' from NPCs  Risiel and Windiel  ??

coz if that is the case there isn't any quest at all related to an Actual Windstream ride, flying, gliding or anything the like, and for sure sneaking into the main enemy base guarded by like 50 NPCs is not needed  -_-"

check the quest links better and you will see quest info says Windiel can be found at Ancient Sanctum of Life for the ELYOS, and at Ancient Temple of Wisdom for the ASMODIANS, npcs are right in the center of main city at lakrum you can see them marked with a Heart and Star in the screenshot

First PvP quest after getting the box you need to take the teleport to Mysterious Mushroom (1st TP where BoS and FM are)  conquer the nearest Artifact  (Gloom Barrow) talk to an NPC there and gather 100 genesis crystals and then go back to Asmo city.

ufbFMmJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, I got that now. Thanks tho. Their explanation on the Asmo side was so confusing I think something might have happened with the translation or something. I'm re-loading the game so I haven't had a chance to get on my 1 Ely yet to see how it is explained there because around 10 days ago my Radeon Graphics card took a crap and I'm having a tough time getting a GeForce card to work in my otherwise all AMD machine (they don't play well together) no pun intended. Well, maybe a lil, lol. (and no, I didn't buy it, a friend gave it to me to use because I'm having severe financial problems and can't afford a new card right now) But I do intend to go on my Ely and see how well it is explained there at my earliest convenience.

Again I thank everyone for your replies and help. My Sorc. has her gear now. Yay!

Archived