Please take stupid Snake costume(s) off BCM

HeartStrings-DN

These snake skins were dropping like rain drops when we had the awful snake event and everyone simply discarded them. If they had a simple way of knowing what people like and what not, they would have known that the snake costumes are as awful as the "extra square/round/triangular head" types of headgear skins that nobody ever even dared to look out of utter ugliness.

There are some golden glowing fairy wings a friend of mine wanted to buy for so long and they are nowhere to be found.

An alt of mine got a beautiful horse mount, it is white and wears golden armor. It was from the luna game of fate and the box was not tradeable unfortunately.

They could have had ALL the mounts in BCM permanently so people could simply pick the one they want or get them all for their collection of mounts.

I still hate myself for not craft in the 5.8 aetherforging sonic speed and light speed tiger mounts.

Most of the followers of Hiss Prismatic Brilliance have long since quit the game. The Cult of Rainbow Snake has fallen.

That said, I don't understand why they haven't put all the skins on the BCM. It doesn't make sense. This game doesn't have enough people to benefit from artificial scarcity the way BnS does.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:26 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Most of the followers of Hiss Prismatic Brilliance have long since quit the game. The Cult of Rainbow Snake has fallen.

That said, I don't understand why they haven't put all the skins on the BCM. It doesn't make sense. This game doesn't have enough people to benefit from artificial scarcity the way BnS does.

I think the reason is two-fold. 1. They expected the butchering / streamlining of the game to reel in a big wave of casual, fast paced MMO players. 2. Either as a result of point one, or just plain incompetence, NCSoft West saw no reason to do anything other than give us the same exact business model seen in Korea. I suppose they looked at games like Archeage with their costume rotations and thought it would be a good idea. Backfired miserably. I'm still angry to this day that Hime or Cyan lied to my face about the BCM only being a shell of it's former self because all the old stuff just had to be "ported over." It was implied we'd get everything back that was on it and then some only for them to pull a bait and switch and do absolutely nothing with it. It's been a year and still it's barely changed since the new one launched.

Yes the BCM being still the emptiest next to all other publishers makes no sense. Like you put code in it and ti works, the template is there, it is ready to accept everything they want. They could be adding ONE item per day, they would have been done since 6.2. It's been like what, 1,5 years since then or something.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:45 PM, Jagblade-DN said:

I'm still angry to this day that Hime or Cyan lied to my face about the BCM only being a shell of it's former self because all the old stuff just had to be "ported over." It was implied we'd get everything back that was on it and then some only for them to pull a bait and switch and do absolutely nothing with it. It's been a year and still it's barely changed since the new one launched.

I remember that statement being made as well. ? It's laziness and disinterest in the game on their part. I wish @Cyan had more power. He's the only one that even bothers to log in and face us each week.

10 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

He's the only one that even bothers to log in and face us each week.

Correction: He's the only one that is obliged to log in and face us each week. He is allocated to Aion by the company and he has to come here, it is not like he is doing it out of good will or that he is not obliged to come and he is doing it on his free time.

Yea it's sickning I can't even get the mount I want for my new characters even tho my main and most of my other characters have it (Some of Y'all might have seen me in Lakrum or Pandemonium recently on it. It's that pagatti mount that looks a lil like a Dragon). I mean it's bad enough mounts aren't account wide like they are in most all the other games I play, but here they come a long, hack our game to pieces, take away nearly everything we like from the BCM and then have the gall to say it was for our own good? Pa-Leease!

I'm getting tired of asking NCWest so now I'm telling: bring back my dam Pagatti mount! By now you should know which one I mean!!!!!!!!!

On 23/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, HeartStrings-DN said:

@Cyan can you please talk to these people at NCSoft and get them to take those dumb snake skins no one hardly ever wears and put up something nicer please.  These snake skins have been on there forever and no one wants them.

Hahahaha man in our face, you don't only get the rainbow snake costumes but the whole event:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/rainbow-snake-festival-2020

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Hahahaha man in our face, you don't only get the rainbow snake costumes but the whole event:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/rainbow-snake-festival-2020

This post gave me coronavirus. What the hell are they thinking? Nobody liked this event the last several times we've had it and those costumes are still the easiest and cheapest to get. Jesus.

Archived