Forums

AP to GP npc

GenericUser2482

SO I wanted to know since I never read anywhere in your announcements that  ap to gp npc trader is back in levinshor,will it remain in the game  or does it have  a limit as in one week or 2 weeks? a month? As is the ranks are crazy already so would like to know  a little bit more info if it's back for good or no. @Cyan enlighten me a bit please

• Aion Team

H there, 

the NPCs were not supposed to appear and we have removed them. Thank you for the report on this. The merges have introduced a few quirks and we're working to get them all ironed out. 

34 minutes ago, Cyan said:

H there, 

the NPCs were not supposed to appear and we have removed them. Thank you for the report on this. The merges have introduced a few quirks and we're working to get them all ironed out. 

and with this the hopes and dreams of factions hoping for new gov and commanders now rip.  Condolences to all ;-)

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

H there, 

So, what about the people who already trade in ap for gp....
Would they keep the gp?

On 10/12/2017 at 10:11 AM, Cyan said:

H there, 

@Cyan So do you plan on reversing the AP to GP transactions for individuals who took advantage of this? I find it unfair that GP wasn't reset already, but now this? C'mon guys :/

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Hottie-DN said:

@Cyan So do you plan on reversing the AP to GP transactions for individuals who took advantage of this? I find it unfair that GP wasn't reset already, but now this? C'mon guys :/

There are no plans to reverse the transactions. The NPC was only available for a small window of time, so the amount of players that exchanged their AP is rather small. The NPC will not be returning in the future either. 

Archived