Weekly Server Maintenance - April 1, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 1, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will continue until May 27.
  • Daeva Boost Event will continue until April 15.
  • Joker's Gambit will begin. You can find more details here.
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will begin. You can find more details here.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

gpTxzBWfDOTopO4MdO2ir0F2STG5yXdsBUjNbejM kn5wxe0tamp41.jpg 5qmd01i6rnp41.jpg

@Cyan Joker's Special Grade Transformation Box (30 types)  on this reward how many % to get the Ultimate Transformation Contract? 

Joker’s Special Grade Transformation Box (12 types) how many % ? 

Joker’s Shining Special High Grade Transformation Box (9 types) % ? 

2% ??

If u want us to pay 5k usd for the ultimate transformation contract just put it on BCM,much easier.

There has been a thread begging for some outfits other than rainbow snake on the BCM (in fact we've been begging for something new for the last 1-2 years,) and we get yet ANOTHER rainbow snake event when there is already a ton of these costumes in circulation already? I have never seen a company more out of touch with its community.

I dont know if NCsoft are that out of touch or just dont care. We been begging for skins for longest time. In game events, luna, gold sand shop etc. or  even BCM. We want good skins bring new  or old. Just add them back to the game please or adding extra slots in luna wardrobe also be nice...

Maybe ncsoft is waiting to see an empty forums so they can atleast say, omg they not crying about what they didnt get this time around and it seems like they acting like adults so lets treat them like adults and make some changes. just stop crying n bitching after every damn maint like y'all been doing since aion started im sure.

I mean yall accept the way things are in the game so why not accept the way they act/respond with forum post/request.

NCSOFT, please take priority of this post only and give us the option to pick male or female with transformations plz and tank u. no other post matters cuz this i ask will be loved and appreciated by all and not those lame ass request they have that only caters to a small selected few within the community.

@Cyan I would like to know what was the reason for removing abyssal splinter event ... ... and was not warned to anyone? i'm full of coins and i can't buy anything .. why was it removed without telling anyone by chance and bug ?? and you will replace it for us ... will we receive a reward for it?

8 minutes ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Cyan I would like to know what was the reason for removing abyssal splinter event ... ... and was not warned to anyone? i'm full of coins and i can't buy anything .. why was it removed without telling anyone by chance and bug ?? and you will replace it for us ... will we receive a reward for it?

@CyanAion original from korea this abyssal splinter event and like luna it was not removed if our server follows the same standard it was not to be removed right? or at least warn the players so that we can change our currency right?

19 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

i do remember ncsoft saying that abyssal splinter was gonna be remove without any posted date so just shut the hell up about it being gone u damn cry babies.

How about you go nyerk off, if they are going to remove something like this where many players are saving up the currency for bigger items there should at the very least be a heads up or the NPCs left in place for some time to allow people to use the event currency that they put their time and energy into farming.

35 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

i do remember ncsoft saying that abyssal splinter was gonna be remove without any posted date so just shut the hell up about it being gone u damn cry babies.

If you don't care- why don't you just keep quiet yourself and play the game,  and ignore the posts from those of us who  are posting. ? Clearly those of us saving fragments do care

3 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

they did mention it was gonna leave when they added it with the maint lol.

I know you are super special ed in literally everything you post, but just be quiet unless you plan to be ACTUALLY FACTUAL. "May be" is not the same as "will be."

4ftUErR.jpg

2 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

so u see as i mentioned they didnt set a date but they did mention it may be removed so why the hurt ppl.

the may means use the damn coins asap.

Valedia, can you please stay off the forums or are we going to have to block you here too?

34 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

can y'all stop crying on the forums like every maint.

havent y'all noticed that every maint yall come here n cry about some requested post that didnt get answered. grow up!

Why are you even here? Its not like Cyan or anyone from NC takes us seriously anyways. Let us qq in piece :P

Everyone relax, Cyan said it is a bug and it is investigated

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/6487-abyssal-splinter-gone/?do=findComment&comment=67673

1 hour ago, Valkarie-DN said:

can y'all stop crying on the forums like every maint.

havent y'all noticed that every maint yall come here n cry about some requested post that didnt get answered. grow up!

If it was going to be removed we would have gotten a notice.

Archived