Please Don’t Confuse Me

GenericUser3777

Dear Suggestion box,

I hadn’t logged in a long time. I had forgotten what my little goals were and I deleted three pieces of upgradable PVP gear because I was given “better” gear for completing a survey (or something.) 

Though it is not the only reason I’m not currently playing it is definitely one of them.  I do plan to return someday in the future but I’m drastically disheartened by my mistake. I couldn’t possibly be the only one. 
My suggestion on what you could do is simply don’t give us free gear that is not upgradable when the entire point of the current version is to earn and upgrade.

Yours.

17 hours ago, Avulcron-KT said:

Dear Suggestion box,

I hadn’t logged in a long time. I had forgotten what my little goals were and I deleted three pieces of upgradable PVP gear because I was given “better” gear for completing a survey (or something.) 

Though it is not the only reason I’m not currently playing it is definitely one of them.  I do plan to return someday in the future but I’m drastically disheartened by my mistake. I couldn’t possibly be the only one. 
My suggestion on what you could do is simply don’t give us free gear that is not upgradable when the entire point of the current version is to earn and upgrade.

Yours.

You got the free Risiel and you deleted your Genesis gear?

You could have opened a ticket and explain to them you did a mistake but that had to be done early on when this happened.

I hadn’t logged in a long time

I'm sorry, but the gear you deleted was outdated. The old upgradable gear was NOT worth upgrading. It would be better to start with ancient gear and work your way up again unless the gear was already +15. Why? Because enchantment stones are not as easy to get anymore, and you'd have to purify from old ancient > new ancient and then enchant your ancient gear all over again. So rather than waste enchantment stones like this, it would be better to disenchant that old gear and just buy new. Many of us had to do this at the start of 7.0, including me, so I understand it's frustrating. Still though, you really didn't lose too much by throwing out a few old gear pieces.

Dear Repliers,

Thank you for your words of consolation and advice. I do plan to buy a laptop and an ISP subscription once I find where I belong in this country of ours and my life settles down and seems more permanent, but I think to remedy this I’ll delete and create some Elyos characters: a bard, chanter and cleric.

Love.

Archived